Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
These people hosed up a lot of other people's lives and I feel okay if they suffer a bit over it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Ha ha, she thought she was "middle class". Whoo boy.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

ScrubLeague posted:

Well yeah because the commiecrats are going to raise her taxes.

Fiends!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
He really did try to warn everyone

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
o-o-o-oh oh my god don't i praaaay

i praaay all the tiiiiime

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
this time will be different!!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

lmao except literally.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
hey have you ever been on one of those lame little carnival rides and you know you're "better" than that lame rear end ride because you've been on roller coasters that go a million miles an hour or whatever? but then the carnival ride keeps GOING and GOING and GOING and now you are definitely convinced you are gonna barf. it beat you.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
death

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The Groper posted:

I heard this in the whispered notification of followers dying in Black & White and it was a sad lol

I always think of that to lol. good delivery.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

VitalSigns posted:

Trump was an empty vessel in which dumb people projected all their hopes and dreams, and his constant lying and self-contradiction let those people reinforce their projections because they told themselves "Trump is a smart businessman who is just saying that other stuff to trick stupid people into voting for him, it's the Art of the Deal, but I am a smart person with right beliefs so obviously as a fellow smart person his true beliefs lie within the parts of his statements that agree with what I want".

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
death

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

How many times did trump read them the snake and they still don't get it? This is starting to feel like the inside of a preachy fairytale for kids with a very obvious moral.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I will laugh so fuckibg hard if violent video games are banned. I want it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

we all must make sacrifices if it means that self-proclaimed gamers cry themselves to death

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

This Ohio factory thought it could bring U.S. jobs back from China. Then Trump got involved.

Bill Adler was invited last year to bid on a contract to make commercial sausage stuffers for a company that wanted to replace its Chinese supplier. The customer had just one non­negotiable demand: Match China’s price.

Adler, owner of metal-parts maker Stripmatic Products, thought he could. But even as he readied his proposal, talk of President Trump’s steel tariffs sent the price of Stripmatic’s main raw material soaring.

In April, with prices up nearly 50 percent from October and the first wave of tariffs in place, Adler’s bid failed. His costs were too high.

Despite the market turmoil unleashed by the president’s actions, Adler remains appreciative of the business tax cut that Trump secured last year and the administration’s broader deregulation efforts.

He was a reluctant Trump voter in 2016 and remains wary of the president’s bombastic style. But Adler likes having someone in the White House who respects business owners in a way that he doesn’t believe leading Democrats do.

w.... what

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Opium was legal but it was a big problem. Also women used it a lot less, although not really sure why.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Porpoise With A Purpose posted:

Pretty much nobody voted for Bevin. He was elected in 2015 not even a midterm. He squeeked by on low voter turnout and the retarded religious vote.

Not voting is voting.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Choosing the "opt-out" gives proportionally more representation to those who do not opt out. You give your vote to those who choose to vote.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Kitfox88 posted:

it's difficult to take that track when you do not actually want to do anything different than them except perhaps not openly execute lgbtq folk and minorities though

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
orange+blue=brown

colloidal silver would make trump a brown person

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Powered Descent posted:

There's a semi-obscure sci-fi comedy series called Avenue 5 that came out almost a year ago. And there's one scene from it that has come to my mind over and over and over since the pandemic started.

The setup: there's a futuristic cruise liner making a trip around Saturn and back, but things have gone horribly wrong. And lately, a rumor has gotten around among the passengers that they aren't even in space at all, that it's all just a trick for some kind of reality show. And so things come to a head near the main airlock...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skXaeucDYHo

I would have rolled my eyes at this scene if I hadn't seen it just as everything was blowing up in real life and so many people kept insisting upon being as stupid as was humanly possible.

avenue 5 is literally the most accurate and realistic sci fi show ever made. it's also super funny

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
the Avenue 5 scene with the new White House in Buffalo ny and the Other President is also prescient as f

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

etalian posted:

It's also great lock-up quarantine watch since the big theme for the TV show/source of comedy is how the top "upper management" on the spaceship have no clue what they are doing and if anything make a bad situation worse with their attempts to control the situation.

every single thing in it happened