Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

red19fire posted:

Very real. The worst one I ever saw, this guy at my battalion's wife was all Support Are Troops: care packages every week, Skype calls constantly, the whole nine. About a week before we got back from Iraq, suddenly not a word from her. We get back to our base, she's not there at the welcoming, and when he gets home the house is empty. Except for a pile of used condoms in what used to be their bedroom, meth smoking paraphernalia all over the house, and divorce papers in the mailbox. Plus his checking account was drained. I'm fuzzy on the details but I think he had stupidly given her power of attorney and she used it to fill out both sides of the divorce papers, too, but that might have just been a rumor.

E: V yeah. I had to give one of my PFC's weekend duty for months to keep him from driving to Vegas and marrying a local stripper. He skipped the chain of command and complained to the battalion CO and SgtMaj, who reamed him out for being a moron and told him I should get a commendation for preventing him from ruining his own life.

lol at that story

i thought the power of attorney thing would be common? when i worked in lending i would occassionaly get a wife submitting an application with them signing as power of attorney. i figured it made sense: if the wife is not working everything has to be done with the husbands credit.

mostly i dealt with single guys living on base who would immediately lease a motorcycle at usurious rates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i worked in extremely predatory lending and sometimes i would see people submitting superfluous documentation and all sorts of weird poo poo. like i remember a pre-paid debit/credit card called Scott Card or something. sometimes id look up these weird little banks operating next to a hot dog on a stick at the mall when i was bored and the "debit cards for people blacklisted from normal banks" all had gently caress-you-over-a-barrell terms

probably the most famous example of what im talking about is the Kim Kardashian Kard. yes, they with with K for Kard not seeing the obvious connection people were going to make there.

here are the fees:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Pipski posted:

seriously. Can't they just be happy they don't have to pay so many counter staff? Oh man, what am I even saying, of course they can't.

Holy gently caress, they charge you if you have a request declined? That's insane! You're all insane! Am I insane? Maybe I'm insane, that would be nice...

its a particularly usurious example, evne for a pretty crooked industry. i think the card lasted all of a few months before they closed it. the website got scooped up by someone who still runs it as a reminder

the "account to account" transfer fee sticks out as particularly bad to me. thats whats called a journal in banking, when you move money around your own internal ledgers. theyre free and instant elsewhere, but if youre going to transfer money between different peoples accounts at the same bank theyre seriously going to charge you for it.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
one of my buddies in high school did a film project on flag code which involved him going to peoples doors and notifying them that they were in violation of it

everyone he did this to got super pissed off and chased him off the property. they had to bleep parts out, it was pretty good

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my favorite part of the dead idiots wiki:

quote:

Truman told reporters that he was knocked from his bed by precursor earthquakes, so he responded by moving his mattress to the basement. He claimed to wear spurs to bed to cope with the earthquakes while he slept. He scoffed at the public's concern for his safety, responding to scientists' claims about the threat of the volcano that "the mountain has shot its wad and it hasn't hurt my place a bit, but those goddamn geologists with their hair down to their butts wouldn't pay no attention to ol' Truman."

god damned crystal worshiping hippy geologists

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

did the assange movie cover the rapes he did which are the reason he went into the embassy in the first place?????

theres a scene where his eyes roll back in his head and he shouts, "I am going to rape you now!" and the woman runs away as assange wobbles after here, throwing off pairs of the 70 pants that he wears like looking like an action figure stuck in the lower half of an egg

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the movie ends with assanges best friend, a chimpanzee named Mr. Nanners, pulling up to the ecuadarioan embassy in a classic cadillac and honking the horn. assange bids farewell to the crying embassy workers (he fixes all of their lives like a magical cracker character in the third act) and floats down on an umbrella from the window and then they drive off into the sunset, british and american intelligence agents chasing after them in the cloud of dust kicked up by the wheels

the movie was a real pile of poo poo.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

the standard gop response to being pressed on birther secret muslim questions was to say "i take him at his word that he's american *wink wink nod nod*". mccain was probably trying to be a decent human being, but as an Old and a republican, even his earnest attempt to rebutt racism is accidentally racist

he was behind it and actively fostered it through his campaign. he hired the same w bush had who did the robocalls saying, "How would you react if you knew McCain had a half black daughter?' and they did the same race baiting poo poo they did to him to obama

i mean i guess its sort of nice that once he was confronted with it in person he was disgusted by it but it was a result of his own actions so gently caress him.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im a gay man. or I was until I saw that smoldering hot kiss at the macys day parade. now all I think about is loving women up the rear end. keep that smut off television, because if im stupid enough to realign my sexual identity because of something I watched drunk on a Tuesday morning then just think of what it will do to our children. I also want children now and cant wait to pump them into a womans butt so I am personally invested in this

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

Wait am I reading that wrong because Reddit threading is hopeless? He recorded these things that obviously incriminate him and released them in his own defense?

yes hes a complete moron and most likely having some kind of mental episode

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Powered Descent posted:

Can we please get a tl;dr? What did he actually DO?

he went to an optional lecture on microagressions. while there he recorded himself being a huge piece of poo poo. this was reported to the university who wrote him up

the university gave him every opportunity to stay in school and find some alternate punishment, but instead he pissed away every chance. hired an attorney, fired his attorney, and became insanely obsessed with documenting everything which is why hes sharing it. apparently he was really obsessed with one email the administration sent him and at the meeting he ranted about it and then, for no reason, read an email explaining why he is failing a class. the university told him, and he seems to understand, that they wanted to kick him out for a year. he's not expelled but he has to reapply.

now hes giving supervillain speeches and thinks that he can sue and I guess get readmitted and destroy his enemies. hopefully he will get help for whatever the gently caress is wrong with his brain and that will make him not a piece of poo poo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
federal employee: finally, once i do go back tow ork i will never be attacked by sombrero clad gangs of banditos again

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

What I want to know is what happened that led the school to go from suspended for a year to a do not trespass for 4 years. He must have done something after the ASAC meeting.

4chan as people mentioned but theres no way he wasn't calling up the admin and sending emails that genuinely made them concerned he would attack them. he sharing a lot but i bet that's just the tip of the iceberg

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

TotalLossBrain posted:

Edit: And now he's bitching about tax returns even though he's disabled and doesn't pay income taxes. Why do these people vote Republican??? He's the exact "welfare leech"* they always talk about.

social security income is taxable. a quick google search shows ss disability income isn't. hes likely lying and is either 1) old enough to qualify for social security income or 2) lying and has a job of some sort

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

inflexible, literal thinking like that is actually a p strong indicator for dementia

one of the tests the doctor will give your pep pep is a few questions like "tell me three things a train and a car have in common" and if they can't give any answers like "they both transport people" or "they both can travel long distances" - instead just answering things like "they both have wheels, they're both metal" etc that's an early sign of dementia

what would this classify as:

-i can gently caress men in both
-i can use them to get to places where i can gently caress men
-they make me think about loving men

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
pelosi is the perfect woman and the only one i would go straight for. i would mush my balls against her bagina all day or however it is done

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

he literally ran on taking those things away from everybody

"i thought he just meant blah people!"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
whoops wrong thread

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Trump is never going to launch a nuke he would have to remember like 2 words and some numbers every day

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the meltdowns over smollett are loving great and the few dipshits i know who were invested in it are just going full bore racist now.

theyre also going with the "but the prosecutor who dropped the charges says this doesnt exonnerate him."

which is correct. you have to be proven guilty before you can be exonnerated lmbo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

i am giving up the alt right. which is why i will make videos repeating alt-right memes and supporting the 4chan candidate

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lol fukc you my hate will keep me warm at night when they cut off my utilities

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

if the earth is curved then why is his corpse perfectly flat?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
less labyrinthian bureaucracy, more actual labyrinths

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
california has great weather for preserving old cars so it's not super rare to see one with a historical exemption plate driving down the street.

one car that must have been built in the 30's or something passed me by once and holy poo poo the fumes on that thing. i could smell it for a good 30 seconds afterward and you just knew whatever it was pumping out was bad

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the thumb is covering it up but lol at "bring everything you own" to the "military simulation" with "ranking perks"

this guy is smooth

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my antifa doctor told me i had the coronavirus but i knew he was lying (the tv told me) so i shouted FAKE NEWS at him and went back to my elderly care facility, nic etry, antifa

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

canyoneer posted:

I heard someone at work say that COVID19 is the mistakenly released product of a PRC bioweapon lab which is attempting to spread HIV through coronavirus. It spread because one of the test animals was sold at a meat market instead of being destroyed. :tinfoil:

your coworker sounds like an alex jones fan

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol sorry sessions you showe dless than 100% complete loyalty to trump now youre hosed forever

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Business Gorillas posted:

lmfao "help me i finally triggered the libs and now they won't talk to me"

someone post all the qanon peoples thanksgiving tweets

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

dear god please let all of them be fox news morons who insist on shaking the presidents hand

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lol

the knowledge fight podcast continually points out how reactionaries always identify with the bad guys in film and its just so crazy why they do that. theres a reason alex jones, an advocate of christian fascism, plays the imperial march theme from star wars so much

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

You guys do know that Sherman wanted to genocide the indians and advocated wiping out the buffalo to help force them onto reservations??

that's really lovely. no doubt. but wanting to kill buffalo instead of native peoples sounds horrifyingly progressive for the time

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
not going to pretend im a historian or anything but i liked the flashman series. i think the author was a tory or something? i never picked up on that because he never seemed to paint a flattering portrayal of any of the historical figures he meant, and the main character isnt supposed to elicit empathy

but one of my favorite bits from it is that flashman meets custard at a theater where he sees a really saccharine and lovely play but custer just breaks down weeping 15 minutes in because even though it was his job to commit genocide in the name of western expansion, and he loved it and thought he was great at it, he was apparently the kind of guy who would turn into a sobbing mess watching the 1800's equivalent of a lifetime movie. this was apparently documented pretty well based on the notes

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Forceholy posted:

I've heard about China calling in their debt from Right wing echo chambers for years. What does that even mean? China will send in shock troops as a form of debt collections?

our debt is US Treasury bonds and notes, which will always be paid because we are the issuers of the currency that backs them

when china owns our debt it means they want to own US Treasury bonds and notes because that is a desirable investment for them. there are no surprises with this. federal fixed income securities pay biannually with a predictable interest payment that is literally in the name of the security itself. as the issuer,we know when every bond will mature and what principal will be paid to the holder of the bond at the maturity date. which will be paid, because we are the ones who issue the currency

if anything, China would send us aid to ensure that we can continue the most basic functions of government long enough to repay their investment

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like once you have a money printer the problem changes from "where will i get the money" to "how do i create a reliable source of ink" and as long as the US government remains functional people will want to own our debt because it is a safe investment.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

seems like this creates the sort of situation that seems incredibly stable because X is viewed as incredibly stable, which itself seems like a scenario where everything explodes in blood and gore once X goes underwater

money is made by humans so of course it's not going to be stable, because an idea or object can not be more perfect than its creator

except for anime. that is the one exception

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
STOP sending me PMs you COWARDS

i will not even address your phillistine argument that the conception of a table, the platonic ideal of a flat surface at an elevation higher than the floor with 4 legs or no legs if its jutting out of a wall or even a solid rectangular mass, is not as good at supporting objects as the table created by a man himself. you are purposely missing the point and i will not engage in your bad faith arguments

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

BiggerBoat posted:

Well, the first among us has broken. Who knew it would be forums poster Cumshitter?

people thought i had it togehter? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
see below

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!