Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Trump doctor sex cake, Ed Balls!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Is there a transcript of Cotton's Q&A with the child yet?

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Duscat posted:

unless somebody was transcribing the whole thing in real time, or someone has a team of people transcribing it in parallel, i doubt it

Eh, I suppose I can wait an hour for the hot takes.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Agrajag posted:

his large adult son kills dogs for fun

Fixed

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Nichael posted:

It doesn't solve poo poo though-I don't follow. The old rules don't apply.

Unfortunately, "the old rules" still do apply to Democrats. There is a massive double standard in this country. The Democrats lost because they "ignored the plight of workers in the Rust Belt," but Trump and the rest of the GOP are literally calling those same workers "liberal plants" because they're angry at Town Hall meetings, and yet those workers will still vote GOP.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

the old rules only apply because they haven't had a leftist firebrand that isn't phased by pundits griping about decorum for the past 50 years

Alan Grayson? Al Franken?

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Is that a Jojo reference

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

:holymoley:

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

A Handed Missus posted:

Mikey P is just enjoying life these days

This is the face of a man who knows he's going to be president soon

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

shiksa posted:

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/845838494152998912

i wonder when the mileage on "he's just a businessman who dont know about this politics stuff" will run out

"No, see, we KNEW that Trump would be a know-nothing fuckhead when we voted for him, we just didn't care because fuckin' libs lol"

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

This is the most that Paul Ryan has ever worked out his legs

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

shiksa posted:

"unintended"?

where the gently caress did these ding dongs think undocumented immigrants worked

Well obviously they were taking all the REAL JOBS from REAL AMERICANS

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

Huma Abedin is an aide

but she is also aiding and abetting so bing bong fbi release the emails on weiners dick pics that were pm'd to powerballs inbox

get this on with already and lock up the bad people

Don't you mean, aiding and Abedin?

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
I can't believe that the president of the united states bombed an empty airstrip as a publicity stunt

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Hey guys, what do you call a brony that joins ISIS?

Rainbow Daesh

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Baloogan posted:

maga motherfuckers

Thanks, Obama!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Am I too late for a "Bomby McBombface" joke?

Because too bad, I made it anyways

• Locked thread