Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

:grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Relevant Tangent posted:

I hope Milo gets actual help and comes to terms with how much he's hosed everything up. otoh he's going to be a pebble in the avalanche that eventually brings down Trump, so that's pretty cool.

counterpoint: nah

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

look at all of those LOW ENERGY mods

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Oh, hey, pigs are cute but BBQ ribs are the tastiest thing ever.

Maybe the truth is in the middle

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

triple sulk posted:

Ed Balls truly seems like a fun guy to have a pint with

Get Balls deep in some beers

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

I mean they're right insofar as you can't actively antagonize the largest voting demographic and actually need to appeal to them via economic justice

This is definitely what they didn't mean though, they're just gonna go harder on reaganism

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

baw posted:

nah gently caress every Trump voter they are not needed. focus on turning out everyone else, having a candidate that isn't historically weak would be enough

Uhhh what color do you think all those people in Wisconsin and Michigan are that sat at home?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

It's like I fell through a time warp and it's October 2016 in d&d again

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Mr. Jive posted:

The Grand Mac is an affront and should not exist. It actually comes with a sheet of wax paper to hold in the contents while you eat.

Then there's the new Double Quarter Pounder, which for some reason isn't named the Half Pounder, etc etc

Its because it's two patties and not a single half pound party

Ex. I order a 16oz t bone I expect one 1lb steak, not 4 4oz ones

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Nice

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

change my name posted:

https://twitter.com/AlexMLeo/status/830585151658803202

"Earn your sleep, because work will set you free"

:cripes:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

you guys ever wonder how adelson feels about helping to mainstream nazis?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

what will happen when we tear down their safe spaces

to be entirely honest, stormfront probably

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

i mean as bad as the donald is, the next stop for those people are probably legit white supremacy sites so maybe they need the reddit so they can all be held in one place

a concentration .com, if you would

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

its almost like fascists don't say anything in good faith and shouldn't be given a platform to speak :shrug:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

um sir? sir? i'll have you know that denying a nazi their soapbox is EXACTLY the sort of thing that george washington's horny ghost would never stand for. shame on you, goon sire, for failing to defend the very pillars of our peerless society

i hope you were going for the felix stolen valor voice because that's how i read this post

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Darkman Fanpage posted:

and they have a million of them. yeah orthodox are a bit of a hassle to deal with.

having a half brother that went orthodox and ended up with like 12 kids, i can say in full confidence that orthodox jews are fuckin insane

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

you know what's a pretty fun game?

look up the trending milo story on facebook, click on a comment string, and try to find someone complaining that isn't a white dude

:siren:DO NOT READ THE COMMENTS:siren:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

law and order: SVJew

:iceburn:

each one of these posts is getting more and more concerning

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

i'm ethnically jewish, and a unitarian univeralist if that makes it any better?? :kiddo: definitely not some crypto-nazi!!

im sorry i didn't see the zog watermark in your posts the rest of us have

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

i just read the IT ALL STARTED ON SOMETHINGAWFUL headline and i'm fully convinced trump is all a long con from LF

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

billo's lookin a little ragged these days

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Citizen Tayne posted:

"People who aren't exactly like me shouldn't have rights." - a reasonable, normal person.

I was on a Facebook adventure and had some obese Alabama football coach tell me that gays shouldn't be discriminated against and also shouldn't be allowed to married in the same post

Anyone saying this poo poo that's under 35 is probably a sociopath but anyone over it is probably just really fuckin stupid

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

TRUMP! *cuck*

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

so much for the rational right :smugbert:

I had a look too when I saw that and he retweeted Nigel Farage, Paul Joseph Weston, Mike Cernovich, and Sarah Palin so that gave me an indication that he was already broke brained and living in fear

There's no reason to figure out why they are like this because this will not end well and they want it to not end well to justify their means.

World's on fire. Got a feelin about a civil war

but that's actually funny tho and its actually a more important issue than Milo :confused:

That 4chan article that people were ranting about last night was actually really good.

They're like this for the same reasons fascists everywhere are the way they are, they've completely failed in the real world and are lashing out.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Turns out most of the world's problems come from failsons. The sexbots can't come fast enough

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Citizen Tayne posted:

I wonder what the relationship between Anonymous and internet nazis is, seems like a leap to go from protesting scientology to that.

Basically as they failed in real life they retreated into videogames and they saw more gender inclusive video games as an assault on the one place they were still superior and that's how you got such a visceral backlash via gamergate

Once they radicalized against SJWs taking Nazism (which they've ironically posted about for years) seriously isn't that far of a jump

Edit: iirc literal white supremacist groups saw this resentful, seething group of white gene pool rejects and started posting on /pol/ to help facilitate the transition as well

Business Gorillas fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Feb 22, 2017

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

triple sulk posted:

I hope you are well and that your local golden arches may provide you with supreme nourishment today

Lol if you aren't part of the savory oatmeal crew

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Lum_ posted:

I want to know how 37% of Americans can think Donald Trump is level-headed.

Those are the people who does exactly what trump does: stew in hatred all day and scream at Fox news

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Former Everything posted:

please change my name to nuclear marijuana bale

radioactive isodope

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Baloogan posted:

boy are your arms tired

:cripes:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

IT IS MY BIRTHRIGHT TO LECTURE YOU. I AM ABOVE YOU

*walks into literal river of poo poo*

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

deadgoon posted:

why did people vote for turmp if they wanted subsidized healthcare

why did people vote for turmp if they didn't want violence against muslims

Nobody gives a poo poo

Worry about everyone else who DIDNT VOTE

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Sir Tonk posted:

drat, good for that dude. gently caress that blonde lady

I'm beginning to realize that the one thing these hucksters and saber rattlers can't handle is actual anger

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Phi230 posted:

Why is Jake tapper so cool on such a poo poo network

fox news has shep :shrug:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

euphronius posted:

Trump is a disgusting racist boar who rapes women

Maybe that had something to do with it

Found out my friend who went trump was harassing a female friend of mine online because she wouldn't gently caress him

Trump got the incel vote on LOCK

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

euphronius posted:

We have three different boars?

Yeah there's the American boar, the European boar, and your posts

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

The sever was immediate and permanent

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

quadrophrenic posted:

why would bannon just reach over and pat someone on the leg

that's not even a power move or anything, it's just weird

Sometimes people touch each other out of friendship.

• Locked thread