Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

Kota posted:

I don't know if that's Chunt. How many buttholes does it have?

Looks like one for innies and one for outies. Dunno about where there other half might be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
Ahhhhhhhhhchhtully piggly wiggly didn’t do bulk barrels for stuff. Big part of their biz model difference from the old general store model.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
thats clayfighter my friend

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
maybe clayfighter 63 1/3

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
Willie is also from the era of "Outlaw" Country which specifically was unique in that it united rednecks and hippies at the same concerts.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
I saw a Cthulhu-themed dr Seuss pastiche at a store and looked at it and was immediately pissed they didn’t get Seuss ‘s rhythm down at all. What a waste of paper.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
Now, you may find yourself asking: why didn’t Tom Riker just grow a beard for this plan? Why were prosthetics needed? It is best not to worry about it.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
Bananas. Bananas man.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

tasteful handjob cake

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

drat horror queefs posted:

The only really egregious omission from the book to Blade Runner 1+2 is that there is not a single oversized lead codpiece to be seen in either film, and that is just money left on the table right there

i'm reading stand on zanzibar right now and there's a thing about codpieces

and there was in clockwork orange as well

man, there was a certian subset in late 60s/early 70s that was absolutely sure those were gonna come back, huh?

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
Aren’t we all though?

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

In fact, in 6 pages of posts you've posted exactly one picture of your own. Threadban imo if you're literally only here to complain about others' contributions

Ahe-go to the polls

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

i'm afraid the pandemic will be quite operational when your friends arrive.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sQ3Af3DpeM

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
Writing quality has dropped wildly in the last couple years. My wife wrote for them starting a bit before the firings and then for a bit afterwards. Once Jason Pargin left as editor in 2020 it really started slipping.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

Scratch Monkey posted:

I love my 2010 Honda Fit. Of course they've stopped making them for NA

The fit is go? The fit is gone.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
We build high end pcs for museum exhibits at work. Usually rack chassis, but with gamer motherboards and graphics cards inside. It’s always a little weird.

Back during the graphics card shortages, we ended
Up buying a ton of pre-built gamer pc towers to strip for parts because it was the only way to get what we needed. We still have a pile of towers with RGB fand and glass doors in the corner of the office that we’re whittling away at.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

Detective No. 27 posted:

I don’t quite know the context behind what museum exhibits need high end PCs, but I’m very amused imagining them shoehorning gamer PCs in every museum exhibit at the Smithsonian. Pharaohs buried with their Alienware laptops. George Washington crossing the Delaware, illuminated by RGB.

Most dont but designers want to show off. Also it lets the media devs be lazy and not have to optimize to hell a one-off program.

When we don’t do a pc it’s usually a lil Linux-based digital signage player that’s like a commercial grade raspi.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
The Something Awful Forums:

mobby_6kl posted:

like a catheter but for farts?

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
Grimace is actually a spider character stolen from H R Puffinstuff. He originally had 4 arms. Most of not all original mcdonaldland characters were shameless ripoffs from that show too. There was a lawsuit. That’s why McDonald’s has such weird explanations for whatever the gently caress grimace is.

Source: wife is practically a mcdonaldland scholar

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

Well, Its not a cinnamon raisins bagel, now is it? :colbert:

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

The Demilich posted:

*grabs cordless/battery powered miter saw*

Time to put some stink on it!

*the machine immediately explodes upon touching my warped Home Depot wood; my life flashes before my eyes as the sawblade forces its way through my ribs & lungs before getting stuck in my partially severed spine*

I think you’re giving the blade to much credit. More like as it bludgeons and crushes your bones.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
now theres a tune i haven't heard in a long time

*stares off into distance kenobishly, turns into dust*

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

Grendels Dad posted:

Which for some reason reminds me that I still need to see the Weird Al Yankovic biopic with Daniel Radcliffe.

It kicks rear end fyi.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

freeedr posted:

I’m gen-x and I play banjo. Can someone please tell me what music I like

please

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-dGpos9KSEE&si=uJNEihwBXx7k2vQg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
Pretty sure those two have stitched eachother again doing references to the original videos.