Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

nigga crab pollock posted:

oh boy a book written in a desperate attempt to convince the last bastion of hillary supporters that the dogshit retarded propaganda machine isn't

I really don't think the book is going to be that favorable to hillary.

CharlestonJew posted:

well he was kind of the reason she lost, and why this book was made in the first place. pretty sure the book wouldn't have been called "Shattered" if she was running against Jeb! or whoever

I think it more about how she constantly hosed up in each and every way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Guys I don't think this book is going to be that favorable looking to Hillary

quote:

It was a quandary that would plague her throughout the campaign. After nearly a year on the campaign trail, and hundreds of stops at diners, coffee shops, and high school gymnasiums and just as many roundtables with young professionals and millworkers, Hillary still couldn’t figure out why Americans were so angry or how she could bring the country together. She had tried to learn the lessons of 2008 and had built a campaign that was different, if too similar in some respects, this time around. But fundamental changes in the electorate eluded her grasp. She couldn’t find ways to connect with portions of the primary electorate that were driven to Sanders because he represented an all-out assault on the establishment thinking at the core of her being.

quote:

Despite advice from her campaign staff urging her not to make unscreened Snapchats, she nonetheless released the now notorious "just chilling in Cedar Rapids" video after storming out and disappearing from a campaign meeting in Iowa. She was found passed out by a pair of secret service agents hours later, apparently having suffering a fainting spell at the waterfront.

The whole book is suppose to be like this.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

skasion posted:

Gropin' Joe didn't miss the nomination because the DNC has a bias against white guys (lol), it's because he wasn't initially interested and by the time he got interested Hillary had vacuumed up all the talent and the donors -- in large part because she wanted to tie them to her in the event of another heavy hitter entering the primary.

Biden was interested in running (and probably would have gotten the full backing of Obama) but right before the Primary's his son died.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Pitch that as a Netflix game show hosted by Dave Chappell and I think you got yourself a blockbuster. Every week it can alternate with the Racial Draft.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

phasmid posted:

But this election almost killed her. Surely she's pinning her hopes on her daughter. Why else is she getting buddy-buddy with all her mom's friends?

To steal her daughter's body/soul to rejuvenate hillary broken husk and run one more time.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Supposedly Trump is pretty charming in person but will gladly back stab you once you'r out of the room.

I would also suggest people read this article if you'r still thinking Trump doesn't have any bit of intelligence.: Listening to Trump. Trump was able to connect with people and audiences in way's that Hillary could never hope too and make it feel real.

quote:

Or consider the particularly emotional exchange Trump had with a father from upstate New York. “I lost my son two years ago to a heroin overdose,” says the father from off camera. “Well, you know they have a tremendous problem in New Hampshire with the heroin,” says Trump. “Unbelievable. It’s always the first question I get, and they have a problem all over. And it comes through the border. We’re going to build a wall.”

Then, instead of moralizing anger, playing against type come compassion and respect: “In all fairness to your son, it’s a tough thing. Some very, very strong people have not been able to get off it. So we have to work with people to get off it.”

At this point it becomes clear that the bereaved father has started to cry. Trump shifts to tough-guy reassuring. “You just relax, OK? Yeah, it’s a tough deal. Come on. It’s a tough deal.” And, in a veiled reference to Trump’s own brother’s death from alcoholism, “I know what you went through.” Then, to the audience while pointing at the father: “He’s a great father, I can see it. And your son is proud of you. Your son is proud of you. It’s tough stuff, it’s tough stuff, and it could be stopped.”

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
There is no new blood for the Dems. Hillary spent 8 years making sure another Obama wouldn't happen to her in 2016 and any one that could run is basically 60+.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

So even more of a shithole than England, then

It would never have happened like that in the US is what I'm saying

Worse: There would be Tweets about it.

TWEETS! TWITTER WOULD BE AWASH IN THE BLOOD OF ITS VICTIMS!

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Gotta figure out some way to get more money after the Clinton Foundation is basically neutered. Maybe a think that can figure out way to get donor money but not win elections?

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

basic hitler posted:

The fact the tpp is dead is so good and seeing anyone who calls themselves leftist bitch and moan over its grave is amusing and telling of their traitorous nature.

Any one got a good link on just how/why the TPP was bad? I'm probably going to have to argue that at some point in the future.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Alienwarehouse posted:

Hillary's lust for power knows no bounds, so I wouldn't rule it out.

Yet that husk of a body can only last so long. Unless......Hillary can find the secret to Strom Thurmond phylactery and recreate the ritual....

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

skasion posted:

Why do you think she keeps Huma around

Pfffffftttt, every one know you get more power if you sacrifice you'r flesh and blood over your protegee/lover.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Blue Train posted:

Did anyone actually off themselves or was it just more lies from Hillary supporters

Like Hillary actually trying to win a election they couldn't go through with it.

BexGu fucked around with this message at 18:33 on May 8, 2017

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Blue Train posted:

Wtf is happening

You know how there was this whole cottage industry of radio/book/talk-show people that said how Obama was going to take over, force the government to take all your guns and impose shariah law? Constantly have people in a state of fear and to keep buying/listening to "the truth"? Well its that, but for the left now.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Blue Train posted:

I isn't k ow who been Shapiro is but fatton oswald is a n unfunny fat sack of poo poo hack

I don't know....some times he can still produce the laughs like the old days

https://twitter.com/Pi4noBl4ck/status/775127444386902017

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Well buckle up then cause people are further and further not being able to separate the internet from real life.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
And he was getting grilled saying Trump had a 20% chance to win compared to every one else say 5%.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Panzeh posted:

every time i talk with a republican who's actually politically active their main gripes are: people can sue businesses, there's too much regulation, and there's too many taxes.

i don't think these people are progressives or even potential progressives, so if they claim they would vote for bernie, i would not believe them

The biggest voting block in American are eligible voters that didn't vote. Those are the voters Bernie would have focused on, not shaving off Republican afraid of Trump like Hillary did.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Guy Goodbody posted:

Hindsight is 2020

Already in use by the Bernie people

https://www.amazon.com/PREMIUM-Hindsight-Bernie-Sanders-T-shirt/dp/B01N2H9O2N

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Saint Drogo posted:

Weiner and the democrats were mercilessly owned by random jailbait. :golfclap:

e: I'm the nonprofit org for stalking teen girls and their families across social media

I still can't believe that Hillary was so egocentric that she crafted a protegee that had the same flaws in partners as she did. Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin where suppose to be the next raising stars power couple of the Democratic Party and yet Weiner just couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Mordor She Wrote posted:

You know like how Bill didn't appoint Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Bill also know how to win elections so don't think Hillary would do anything similar to Bill.

• Locked thread