Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hakimashou posted:

link has expired :(

https://discord.gg/77PknE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

get thee behind may, satan

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

BobbyThompson posted:

can one of you knob jockeys shop this to the correct identities?

I personally can't be arsed, plus I'm doing children + 10 week old kitten management.

..and I'm quite shite in PS.

since your doing children i assume your british

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

how will you people do mad max tho w/o having any real open space to wear spikes and drive in

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

fellow kids, i too enjoy the skiffle

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i think this thread has the weirdest red text in cspam

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Vitamin P posted:

real beautiful morning today. i think that maybe this will be the last tory government of my lifetime.

is this a suicide threat

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

heckling would be a good name for a type of extremely minor demon

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

let the sea reclaim britain. jose proves that geordies could survive it baldly, and build a new more equitable nation

suggested seat of govt: threesoupton

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

silvergoose posted:

gently caress that series

i think thats the point

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

silvergoose posted:

Did you read the let's read thread about it?

no

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Frijolero posted:

Theresa May is looking like poo poo nowadays

im sorry but majestic roc t-may would own

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

MikeCrotch posted:

They're not a nazi just a terrible liberal blowhard

ok fine ill queue up the gangtag

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jose posted:

I want to be extremely racist every time I post something about him

dont!!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hey hakimashou you should know that you werent probed for that post so much as you were probed for being a tedious poo poo in general tonite

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

idk i feel like wed have documentary proof if people were fuckin pigs on the floor of congress

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

maybe something on c-span 3

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

nopantsjack posted:

cost of living is much higher, government is run by pedophilic child killers or their patsies, absolutely no culture of transparency, blatantly rear end-backwards definition of public interest which means the public cant know what their betters are doing.
just as grim military ventures but without the excuse of being the world's imperial power, whole economy built on tax havens, robber banks and arms trades to dictators, never admitted to running a white supremacist global empire that made hitler or stalin's K:D ratio look like chumps

basically a lot of the evil poo poo the US does the UK does openly because we've never had the idea that the common folk are anything but peasants

otoh america unfairly stacks the scales in its favour by having healthcare, education and guns in such an absysmal state its basically unprecedentedly terrible in the whole world but IMO american healthcare for example is SO terrible that it jumps the shark and cant be used in a serious argument

child killers are putting their cornish sandwiches in office??????

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hakimashou posted:

I don't know if it's fair to count Ireland considering the widespread use of Gaelic.

Canada or New Zealand is perennially the second-best English-speaking country. The US benefits from a great treasury of merit owing to our outsize contributions to the world.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

instead of anglosphere it should be called the wasps nest

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jose posted:

i'm not a wasp gently caress off m8

white anglo saxon p_fuckin_bald_guy

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/greggrulz/status/834684322217152512

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jose posted:

i can't believe the harvey weinstein allegations have caused enough people to come forward generally that it might force another general election here as MP's get sacked

whats the current shortest interval between 2 uk general elections when the first actually resulted in a govt being formed

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jose posted:

Piss tape is real

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Looke posted:

so did liam fox gently caress that guy or smthin

is fox loving like a fox hunt or what

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a scandal you can enjoy before the watershed

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

We had a tea party congressman who behaved in a similar fashion (Aaron Schock, R-IL) who was just inseparable from his handsome personal photographer.

Schock resigned in his first term after it was revealed he'd blown

post didnt go how i expected after this

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

who's this gavin bloke

yr new av, kurtofan......wow..........i cannot believe a frenchman could possibly be involved in someones infidelity...........

someone, plz, steer me toward the fainting couch.....i feel the vapors overtaking me.....!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

Why would you ever keep someone like this in your government? He's got "toxic" written all over him.

maybe hes just a big britney fan???

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

in the united states a party whip is rarely discussed wrt govt and more often mentioned as a kind of recreation equip for adults

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

MikeCrotch posted:

Because he clearly has the dirty on May or at least enough Tories to take the government down

you discount too readily the possibility that may is just valuing loyalty over competence

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

MikeCrotch posted:

Remember how all a bunch of Tories admitted to calling Theresa May "mummy"?

Sexual pathology runs deep in those parts

yowza, looks like anti brexit folks should get some cure disease spells, they cant have too many months left!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

i hope the home office deports him into the middle of the pacific ocean by accident

wow this whole time ivebeen assuming its spelled (spelt) "homophice"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if any judge has a child named nigel that child should be called nigel, a law son

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Heavy_D posted:

same as it ever was

the first word is even all-caps child

wtf is wrong w britain

why is every brit a pedophile

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

let the sea reclaim you britain

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008