Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Tiny Town remains the greatest single episode gag in all of television history, though.

I couldn't recall this from memory, so I googled and watched the scene.

My. God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I wish Al Franken could join in like how they let John McCain in last time.

I wish Al Franken could join in as John McCain.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I can always count on this thread for the most loving insane derails.

Get ready for 9 hours of "Are you middle class if you order custom shirts from china?"

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Crows Turn Off posted:

Somebody worse.

Trump Thread III: There's always more, and it's always worse

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Piell posted:

Now speaking, Droopy Dog

:perfect:

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
LOL at calling on India-News-Man first.

*edit*

And with a prepared answer, read right from the page.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Ringo Star Get posted:

I don't tweet that I'm "doing it myself" whenever I'm doing someone anyone can do.

Everyone's had a ride!

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

CascadeBeta posted:

A thought experiment that I'm sure has come up before but is worth considering: Assuming Trump somehow doesn't get nailed with obstruction and refuses to resign, and he gets obliterated in the 2020 election, does he give up the seat or does he try to claim some sort of fraud in the election to hold onto power? I just can't see Trump willingly doing a peaceful transition of power.

I've been saying this since November.

I simply can't see him admitting he was beaten in an election and doing the right thing.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

It's okay. He's just new to this.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

:sad:

*edit* we need a Garland smilie. "Robbed!"

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/495384828427374592

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Majorian posted:

Yeah that's true actually. There would be so much more talk about it in the media than was the case with Trump too.

Couple pages back but lol. The media narrative during the entire election was 90% "Trump said x"

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Hi thread. I don't post in here much but wanted to chime in and say LOL.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/jared-kushner-calls-kim-jong-un-totally-unqualified-person-who-got-job-only-through-nepotism

quote:

Jared Kushner Calls Kim Jong-un “Totally Unqualified Person” Who Got Job Only Through Nepotism

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

:iiam:

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I like when people post Borowitz links ITT. I'm glad I got to do it this time.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Push El Burrito posted:

It's in the bible. When someone slapped Jesus he knocked that dude on his rear end for it.

Ain't nobody cross Jesus.

Edit: Well, I mean, I guess some people did technically.

I'm sure this isn't an original joke, but kudos regardless.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Low Desert Punk posted:

If most of the guns in America were owned by people of color, the NRA would change their tune real loving fast, I promise you

Isn't their tune "we need guns to protect ourselves (from the blacks with guns)" already?

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I love the constant complaints about negative press about a President the country/world hates.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Not a great advertisement for skype.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I think he ordered a number 6 with a large Diet Coke and 2 tacos.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Trump is fat and gross and so is Sanders. Man, woman, both, neither, they are both gross looking people.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Push El Burrito posted:

My parents predicted doxxing and that's why they named me xXDark_SephirothXx because it's an undoxxable name.

Excuse me, my son is also named xXDark_SephirothXx.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
gently caress, man...

I ride THIS bike :

Dressed like THIS :

And I was depressed and uncomfortable with patriotic poo poo this July 4th.

It has always been my favorite holiday (Thanks to my blasting engineer Grandfather that would build explosives with me as a kid) and while I still enjoyed the fireworks, I also can't help but judge the flag as being a symbol of what is wrong with the world.

At the end of the day, a large percentage of Americans and most of our government has always been garbage, I was just able to ignore it until now.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

JasonV posted:

Wow.. He really sounds like he's about to declare war on The East. I'm not sure who The East are yet but I bet, somehow, Hillary supports them. She's always supported them.

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Jeffrey Lord is literally paid by CNN for the job of defending Trump on CNN. Cable news is garbage.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm short and it's hilarious how self conscious the short crybabies are in this thread.

I must be getting old because the safe space millennial stereotype is starting to make sense to me.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Burt Buckle posted:

I love how everybody thinks you have to be short to acknowledge height discrimination. I guess I must also be a woman since I don't think sexism is funny. Sorry that I have such a 'short' fuse rofl

Don't be ridiculous. Discrimination against short people is almost twice as funny as sexism.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

KickerOfMice posted:

Height discrimination is real, these poor people are always getting overlooked!
This is one weird derail.

Can anyone top this pun?

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Skex posted:

That would be Dick Cheney.
(Has anyone ever been more appropriately named?)

Wonderful.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

FizFashizzle posted:

There's no precedent for a president using a pardon when he's not walking out the door so it's impossible to gauge what the reaction would be.

Sadly very similar to all the other career ending scandals, and im sure very disturbing to one or two specific senators

Trump Thread III: There's no precedent for a president...

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
What

the

gently caress

is

happening

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

No Safe Word posted:

not trump stuff but a parody of Jared Sexton melting down over DJTJr pre-empting his work

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/885184886654603270

:laffo:

Excellent.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

My god, it's full of stars.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
HSA Chat :

My company offers two medical insurance plans.

1) $0 cost to the employee and covers your entire family, but has a $3,000 deductible per person and $6,000 out of pocket max per year.
2) $300~ monthly cost to employee for family ($120~ for just an employee), $1,500 deductible per person, $3,000 out of pocket max per year.

Here's the kicker... if you choose 1, and your base salary is under $100,000/annual, you get an HSA funded by the company with $6,000. If you make $100,001, you get nothing. Also, if you utilize the FSA for childcare, you are ineligible for the HSA.

I make over $100k and I'm not going to bitch about the deductibles. My wife is an attorney for a large insurance firm we use her insurance now which has no deductible and is very cheap. I do like that my company offsets the high deductibles for the lower earners with the HSA option. They also don't play the bullshit game of bumping people up to $100,010 just to avoid it. It mostly goes to our admin and engineering staff that are all in the $45,000-85,000 range.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

Cool part about the SF-86 is what an absolute monster you look like when all your poo poo is on a single form.

Not if you're part of the Trump inner circle.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
My wife is a successful feminist minority that reads me the riot act if I make comments that can be construed as culturally insensitive, sexist, etc.

She refers to Conway as "unfortunate looking."

Maybe we can take a page out of her book.

Or just call her gross and frightening and unfuckable*. That's cool too.

*Please don't tell my wife

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Jaxyon posted:

Not really no. I debated editing it out and y'all quoted it.

The leaks are real, but the news is fake.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Bottom Liner posted:

but she lets you buy a ton of bikes so she's pretty loving rad

"lets" typically requires "awareness" which may or may not be applicable.

*Please don't tell my wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Jaxyon posted:

My Feminist Wife would be upset about making GBS threads on a woman based on looks though.

I'm insensitive and abrasive.

You're just an idiot.

*Dog Tax

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread