Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I had a pretty decent score in the 360 era but decided to start fresh when I got my XSX. Now at a pretty impressive 90 :dukedoge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Panzer Dragoon Orta is so good. I think it's sad that those kind of games are largely extinct. But I'm glad they could go out on a high note.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

American McGay posted:

I’m sure the 17 people who were excited to couch co-op BG3 on their Series S are furious.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AC6 will take me forever since I suck at the bosses

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

They’re gonna call it Instant CV :D

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

what do y'all use for tracking game prices? I have my wishlist on the microsoft store set to send notifications but I haven't received any on my console.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Sweet, thanks everyone!

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

American McGay posted:

My take is that you're the dumbest motherfucker alive if you think I'm clicking on that poo poo.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

ColdPie posted:

Tbh I'd rather have $28 than a Blizzard game.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I really wanted to like Quantum Break, but in the first three chapters I had two end of chapter crashes that deleted my entire chapter progress. Very frustrating

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

the rat fandom posted:

I had two soft locks where some scripted events just didn’t happen and another glitch where the game would freak out when I used any time powers during the final boss that required me to close and restart the game.

The game has some neat moments, but you can feel how often compromises were made to get the game out the door at the cost of their more ambitious goals.

The tv show was really bad though.

oh yeah that’s rough. Maybe it’s good I didn’t make it to the tv parts lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

the only Sony exclusive I care about is Death Stranding 2 but I won’t be devastated to miss it

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I finished Halo Infinite on heroic. It was decent, although I thought most of the levels blended together. When I remember Halo 1, the first half of the game was really effective at giving each level a distinct identity. Infinite like the Silent Cartographer if you made it twenty hours long.

Grappling hook was great. Decent variety of enemies. Vehicles felt pretty underwhelming. Writing felt pretty solid. I’m glad I played it, but I can’t imagine going back on legendary.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

lmao

Random question: Anyone know of an update on Hades 2? Haven’t seen any news in quite a while.

Hades 2 nuts goin in your mouth, op

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I said come in! posted:

That and also a new Panzer Dragoon.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Backlog:
Banjo Kazooie NB
Metroid Prime
Crimson Skies HRTR
Ridge Racer 6
Cyberpunk

and yet I ignore everything in favor of Darktide…

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

American McGay posted:

You don’t get it because you are very stupid. Hth

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I think with Lost Planet 2, you legitimately had to be one of the best players in the world to get all the achievements. It’s insane.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Quantum of Phallus posted:

how achievements should be done!!

No!

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I haven’t played Lords of the Fallen, but I’m hearing a lot of people call it “Loads of the Failing” so just fyi

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I heard a rumor that the PS5 Pro will support games

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

exquisite tea posted:

Blizzard thought they were creating a survival game, but the real fight for survival…. was their own!!

Yup

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

External Organs posted:

I like it when you post like the Soul Caliber 2 narrator

A tale of souls sold, eternally retold…

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

FireWorksWell posted:

Weapon Master mode ruled

Absolutely. I was annoyed that SC2HD got delisted on Xbox. loving Spawn!

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Lammasu posted:

Is it racist to call the Embracer Group a bunch of Swedish gently caress ups?

Yes.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Microsoft just shot themselves in the foot.
I don't know how much the rest of you know about American culture (I'm an expert), but making mediocre exclusives are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in Japan where you can become successful by selling good games. If you screw someone over in America, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.
What this means is the American public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase Redfall for either system, nor will they purchase any of Microsoft’s games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Microsoft has alienated an entire market with this move.
Microsoft, publicly apologize and cancel Redfall for PS5 or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

MechaSeinfeld posted:

Just woke up, how’s Klobrille and Timdog taking the news?

e: oh my god

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

hatty posted:

Worms Butthole Guy

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Worms butthole guy

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

exquisite tea posted:

Spencer baited, Booty Deflated, Gamer Bonds Vacated

Timdog ejaculated

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

raccoon.bmp posted:

Scalebound would have saved the Xbox brand

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

kri kri posted:

where are the apologies for all the trolling from failstation users??

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

SUNKOS posted:

Still find it weird Xbox went with Blade for a Marvel game rather than Hulk since he's huge and green

The XSX is black and mysterious

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

It was an op designed to mentally destroy Timdog.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Osama’s butthole guy

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

veni veni veni posted:

Gaming in the 90's, Crazy Taxi. gaming in 20s, Normal Taxi.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I loving love Cyberpunk, give it a shot if you’re curious. It’s been a hell of a ride and I haven’t even done the DLC

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Klobrille is in good spirits. We’re so loving back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

worked great on my 360, maybe you should've not bought the wrong console

Yup