Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Question: Shouldn't the guy be trying to get under the goat tail?

edit - Unless those are supposed to be his balls, in which case, the question is: Do all refugees have such big balls? Because if so, I think I know why we don't want them in America.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Now I kind of want to see a tape dispenser in the shape of one of those hover bikes from Return of the Jedi with someone riding it.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

This would only be cool if the shark gets to eat Phelps if it catches him.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Well, if you give money straight to the panhandler, then he might go buy liquor or drugs with it!

And as everyone knows, it should be illegal for poor people to spend money on the things they want and instead have to spend it the way the moral people of America see fit.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Zyla posted:

the goat is strangely cute, seductive

Well, it does appear like the goat bit off the guys underwear and is holding them in its mouth.

So maybe the goat was asking for it?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

galenanorth posted:

Like some aquatic version of gladiators and people in lion pits, this should be aired regularly like the Superbowl or the Olympics starting after Trump declares himself emperor so that America's Neo-Roman Empire transformation is complete

That would be amazing television. Like fence out an area of the ocean, put a few hungry sharks in it, put a raft in the center of the area and then have like a handful of people all jump off the raft and swim for the fence. Either you make it or you get eaten!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Trump whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you."

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

it doesn't actually have to be serious, it just has to have trump think it's serious

it might be video of trump apologizing for anything at all

It's a shot of his penis. The truth is, he has a micropenis and he does not want the world to know.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

FactsAreUseless posted:

Everyone has the right to defend themselves, their race, and their children from cultural genocide.

I'M FROM BUENOS AIRES AND I SAY KILL 'EM ALL!

(because it's playing in the background right now)

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
That was some good edging!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Sex page posting.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
This doesn't apply now, but whenever Easy D gives his first pardon, the thread title should change to: Trump420: The All In Padrons Project.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

For a minute, I thought this was a really ugly dog whose eyes were popping out of its head.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TeriZCa8!a posted:

Ok shitposting 101 question because I'm drunk enough. I go to work then come home to 2000 posts on this awesome thread. I read like the speed of light so I reply to the posts that I feel like (while swigging straight shot of absolut because i have no life) but by that time my replies are like farts in the wind because you all all are on a totally different subject so it seems kinda lame ..suggestions?

What the hell are you doing reading all those posts? If I ever see more than 100 posts in the thread, I just click the last button and read backwards for a page, maybe two.

Or just as likely, I'll click the last button and then :justpost::orb: because gently caress it. The President doesn't read poo poo before commenting, so I don't have to do it either!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
You know, it's a really good thing that this is the most transparent Presidency ever or I'd be worried.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

That DICK! posted:

[crying and screaming in the thread corner] please get along!

NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

i dont know what this means

What are you? A virgin?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

if fidel has me on ignore i should probably post his pms, i mean he'll never know right

What ever happened to poster/mod privilege?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man, on of my cats is a real jerk. He loves leaving his poo poo uncovered in the litterbox and stinking up the place.

So I have to go over to box, get the scooper and then flip litter over it.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Zyla posted:

this is basically what everyone that gets sixers is doing here

So who's flipping the litter over the uncovered shits?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

make the cat poo poo in the toilet

I can't do that because this particular cat is completely fascinated by water. If I leave the toilet seat up, he will literally jump into the toilet to play with and drink the water.

I've caught him ankle deep in the toilet before.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

To get to the other side!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Zyla posted:

is this that picture where the rabbit is actually a duck

It's not saying Peckerwood, so it's a rabbit.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

magiccarpet posted:

Man jailed for dangling baby from window in Algeria

I didn't realize zegermans lived in Algeria.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Elephanthead posted:

Milking a cow is more deadly then being a cop. God bless those that risk their lives to bring us milk.

I think you've been milking bulls.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I am so sick of hearing about the "tapes" Trump might have. Congress should have just immediately subpoenaed them immediately instead of just asking for them.

It's just such a bullshit story line and the dodges by the administration over it are ridiculous. Just answer the question or provide the tapes and be done with it.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Alright, while I had seen the facebook video of it, I just saw the dashcam video and that loving cop who stop Castile should be loving hung from the nearest loving tree.

How the gently caress does anyone shoot into a car 7 loving times? I mean Jesus loving Christ, even if the cop DID think Castile was going for the weapon that he told the cop he had on him, all the cop has to do to get out of harms way is take two loving steps towards the back of the car.

I mean even if Castile had murderous intent, what's he going to do: pull his gun and somehow manage to turn around inside of his car in order to shoot at the cop who would now be standing behind him?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Democracy simply doesn't work.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I can't wait to get behind the 65 year old lady who has apparently never eaten at McDonald's before as she tries to figure out the ordering kiosk.

I mean seriously, people have enough problems ordering from a person, do they really think a kiosk is going to help do anything except eliminate the need to pay cashiers?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

It's fascinating how self sabotaging capitalism can be while still staying afloat. Let's replace all the workers with machines and pay the remainder so little they need food stamps to survive. I wonder why no one has the money to shop at our stores.

This is what I don't get about the illegal immigrant argument. Do Republicans just not realize that while those immigrants don't pay income tax, they still pump a shitload of money into the economy and the government through regular sales taxes.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Finally, some news that interests all of us!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Admiral Ray posted:

i'm starting to think that trump isn't the smartest person

Ed Balls approved this gif

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Donald Trump wears tighty whiteys

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm sorry, I just can't respect a president who still wears children's underwear. Get a pair of boxers or boxer briefs!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Why did the cops feel the need to make the handicapable guy keep his hands behind his back? I mean I know it's standard procedure for a normal adult male, but I think it's a judgment issue for women and others.

Do the cops really think the guy is somehow going to get away if his hands are cuffed in front of him? Do they seriously think he is going to attack them and start throwing haymakers?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It's amazing that we might get actual Fallout NCR faction.

I'm ready for real life Fallout. I'll be able to find lots of ammo in trash cans, right?

Ed Balls will be my loyal companion.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOT HORSEY MCHORSEFACE!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

this is why CA will anex everything up to the rockies

we need a buffer zone from the chuds

Will they annex out to Denver? They should take all of the Rockies, not just one side of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

all of CO

between CO, WA and CA it will be like the triforce of weed

Cool. I'll move there when it happens.

• Locked thread