Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Earnestly posted:

Once I thundered up, I couldn't thunder back down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

Everyone reply to this with your most absolutely thermonuclear spicy take for the season. It can be anything.

Russ leads the league in assists and still gets called a ballhog

Athanatos posted:

Paul George wins the MVP

No idea how this happens but I'd like to find out

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Pj dozier signed with okc on a two way deal

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
An important thing for the new bball fans out there

The NBA where amazing happens

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

quote:

or just being one of those old dudes who hangs around Mem, eating barbecue or whatever, and one day you’ll tap some old dude on the shoulder and it’ll be like, Yo, that’s Tony Allen

What a beautiful thing to say

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I hope if they focus more on gleague they raise those players pay

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Spacebump posted:

and that's exactly why Kobe Bryant was able to get one before retiring.

Actually he won it by being the most valuable

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Dexo posted:

Oh my god.

Is he gonna update this with Blog Posts.

*adds to favorites*

Next post has gotta be,

"gently caress that punk rear end bitch Niko Mirotic, he got what he deserved"

Also this video is on the site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qoqqtkh8eBs

I hope one day I can believe rolo is worth 2 first round picks

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

He would score two points on four time defensive player of the year Ben Wallace

Nick you need to find who is selling this kid drugs cause that must be some good poo poo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I want everyone to know that sabonis had a perfect game cause he is perfect

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Time posted:

What was the game? Sonic?

Guitar hero 3 through the fire and flames on expert difficulty

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Melo is going to go off and it's going to rule

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

WhyteRyce posted:

I hope they play WACO (Westbrook, Adams, Carmelo, OKC) in the Finals

DO NOT START CALLING OKC AFTER THAT lovely RAPIST TEXAS TOWN

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

DENVER MELO IS BACK

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Lmfao it's already sold out

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The okc defense is going to be nasty and Russ doesn't have to kill himself for a win. This season is going to be good

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I did not get to watch the game how badly did bev gently caress up ball

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
How do you get into the paint only once? Did he not even try?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Subway puts a lot of mayo on your sandwich as is I don't even want to think how much extra mayo is

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Oh poo poo this is good and bad because I feel like sabonis next to turner is a great duo

Just make this the court

Athanatos posted:

Now let me tell you all about 2018 MVP Paul George...

Either post it here or pm me cause I'm all ears

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Every idiot I interacted with socially wanted to tell me about his app or his coding or his product he was developing. None of them served any useful purpose but they all thought they were revolutionizing the world. It's not that they get enough money that they disconnect from reality, it's that they're mostly already somewhat disconnected. The whole campus structure that leads to them never leaving + them working on their side projects in their free time really breaks brains.

My best friend worked for like a year on an app that was like doordash but with a social media aspect (?????????)

I'm sorry that your best friend is retarded

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
That was brutal to watch

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

slave to my cravings posted:

Melo scored 26 points on 26 shots while Russ scored 6 points on 11 shots :whitewater:

There was no offensive rhythm and Russ was being passive it was a weird game

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Get my man Eric out of there

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The thunder were all over the place the first 3 quarters offensvely but man in the 4th it was clicking and it was scary

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Redacted posted:

I know. It sucks the way they lost because it honestly felt like they figured out how to make it all work.

But, then again.. they deserved to get beat with how lovely they played the rest of the game.

I know that in a months time when it’s clicking and wonderful, people are going to forget this loss and how this season started.

Cant wait till things start clicking the shots start falling consistently

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Not trading Jackson for kyrie was the correct decision

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ahahaha

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

The crazy thing is that someone would buy that mouthguard on ebay for some crazy sum of money just to smell Steph's dry spit for a few days. Heck, probably even wear it.

*shudder*

I hate you for putting this thought in my mind

zoux posted:

Well Ben Simmons put up his first triple double and Embiid scored 30 in 28 minutes...

Whoa

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
remember while at lsu simmons's teammates didn't care and sucked so the media questioned if he really was worthy of the number 1 pick lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Arrgytehpirate posted:

So I've seen a couple of people here say that the Lakers want Lebrun but I can't find any articles about that. Why would they want him? Isn't he kind of nearing the end of his career? And buying one allstar won't win a championship so why not focus on what you have and build and make the playoffs then bring in that expensive player to finish the job the year after?

Because LeBron is a one man finals appearance

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/922896802961014785

Adams must have the nicest dick in the nba

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Sabonis with another perfect game I think we must ask the question is he the real mvp

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

scuz posted:

So were the Angels and the Mighty Ducks but they don't have Disney's logo on 'em, is my point.

The magic do

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
If you have a switch pm me your friend code

Oh god

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Oh my god

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Day Man posted:

When Parker and Kawhi get back, the Spurs are gonna be unstoppable. Their performance without them has been impressive so far

It's going to be the same because the spurs never change

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
That's way more work than I thought it would be https://twitter.com/Bucks/status/923628007151034368?s=09

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Hmmm yes a team that can't score or defend without their best player has the same ceiling that one that can with the best player being the same player yes this makes sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Dejan Bimble posted:

Indianapolis is playing in the perfect style for Oladipo, endless running, spreading the floor, with tons of opportunities to use puma man quickness to finish cleanly. Playing as a traditionalish sg in OKC made Dipo look extremely mediocre. He's at his best when the game is a series of sprints. He's like Will Barton but built like a mountain cat instead of a serpent.

It makes me happy for Indiana fans, because they seem to like basketball.

No dipo not being aggressive is what made him look mediocre. He had games where he would look drive to the rim first and he looked good in those but he mostly settled on his jumper without trying to get to the rim which was not the best decision

• Locked thread