Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Vi is such a shitwrecker in Nexus Blitz man this game mode owns and so does punching people in the face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

kingcobweb posted:

Juzám Jhin

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Malah posted:

camille is loving broken, she's been the new Irelia since before there was a new Irelia

I despise her whenever I see her
Hmm never played her but it sounds like it's time to check her out in Nexus Blitz since god's greatest gift aka Teemo is usually banned

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

mistaya posted:

Is anyone posting metrics for nexus blitz I'm really curious if what I think is broken is what's actually broken in that mode. I've played a shitton of Nexus Blitz the past two weeks and I hope it comes back soon.
It never went away, at least on the US servers. Currently queued for a match. There's a tier list here https://lolalytics.com/blitz/worldwide/platinum/plus/tierlist/

In my own experience, Yasuo, Yi, and Brand are the absolute shitwreckers that really need bans if you want to have a fun match

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

They removed nexus blitz wtf am I supposed to do now, I guess learn 3s or some poo poo

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

wodin posted:

Give me your best ARURF picks, because everything I've tried has been actively miserable.
Well it's random so you can't pick, but if you manage to get Riven or Vi you will most likely wreck the poo poo out of the enemy team. Also Kayn is fuckin ridiculous in that mode

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

The butt wiggle :swoon:

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Taliya's unraveled earth should instantly kill anyone who flashes on or over it, thank you for your consideration

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Invalid Validation posted:

You always lose every game you forfeit, winning some hard games is better than losing every hard game.
Or forfeit the ones you are exceedingly likely to lose and get on to the next one instead of slogging through 20+ more minutes with some retard pubbie for a 2% chance of glory

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

pog boyfriend posted:

i like playing from behind, easily stomping every game bores me
:chloe:

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Invalid Validation posted:

Ranked is just normals with visible numbers.

And angrier people

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Some of the coolest skin poo poo is in recall animations which makes ARAM-only players like me sad

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Firebert posted:

You know that you can/should spam those animations in ARAM still by pressing B right
Whaaaaaaaat

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

pog boyfriend posted:

stay your blade - aram only player does not mean aram only account. it is honourable to have most of the champions and play only aram
Oh yeah I guess I should have clarified I am not one of those lovely aram accounts, I have been playing since 2012 and have literally every champion and still 130k blue shard things. I'd be a nexus blitz-only player but they took it away :mad:

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

ARAM bans are in and now I will never have to see that piece of loving trash Sona in another game ever again

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Decided to ban veigar in aram instead of sona for the first time in about 50 games. Enemy team gets a sona who promptly shitcans us

Back to 100% sona ban for life

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

press D to dance

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Went from a few days of Underlords to this today and man the UI is just lacking. I'm spoiled by the draft screen that shows you how many of each of a unit you have, or if you have none, how many more of each faction it will bring you. Also the faction icons need to have colors and not just be all grey.

However the LoL champions are more interesting imo, and now that queues are unfucked it's fun!

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Starting to get pretty annoyed with the "put a three star item-stacked draven/trist in a corner and surround them so no assassin can reach them" tactic which 99.99999% of people seem to be doing right now

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

RealFoxy posted:

If only there were champs that had displacement abilities hmm
It's kind of assumed that assassins should be able to take care of this but yeah I've had to draft a late game 1* Blitz to deal with this bullshit

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

TFT is just a D20 simulator in which I roll a 1 fairly often

How the gently caress did they think having creep waves that give you no item whatsoever was fair in any way

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Verviticus posted:

participating in the league of legends loot system is a sin

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Carecat posted:

Kennen surprisingly good for a tier 3. With a deathcap and phantom dancer...
Yeah I think a lot of champs would be surprisingly good with those

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

TFT is bad because the item rounds are worse than just RNG, they turn the game from "playing the odds" to "did you get randomly assfucked by receiving no items while other dude has 3 completed items they can put on their draven"

Underlords is definitely the superior game but maybe some QoL improvements to TFT will happen and it will be actually kind of fun at some point

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Toxic Mental posted:

This game is too rng to win, says me, the guy who can reroll, level up, choose to buy and sell the champions I want, place items on who I want, pick what I want from what's available in the shared draft, place champions strategically to win fights, choose to work towards specific synergies and change later, strategically pick champions away from other players to ruin their comps, and literally see exactly what all the other players in the game are doing at all times

it's just too rng gut dangit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The point from last page was that the item RNG is hosed. You can literally finish a loot round without getting a single loving item. People would be herp derping about draft rounds too if there was a chance that no cards would show up to choose from

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Spent some time playing Legends of Runeterra and it appears to have the solid foundation of MtG/Eternal/TESL but with everything turned up to 11 and seemingly way overpowered and wacky. Attack on the opponent's turn? Sure. A 9/4 hero who dies and instantly becomes 9/9 with additional abilities? Why not! Ball lightning that is resummoned every time an allied unit attacks? Why the gently caress not?

The games are short and generally pretty crazy and everything feels like it belongs in a combo deck. Looking forward to playing a lot more of this.

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Protip if you quit/lose a LoR match you still get 50xp (You get 100xp for a win) so if you're in a hurry to get a champion bundle or something on your reward timeline you can just chain quit AI matches.

I'm sure this will be fixed pretty quick

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Reality Sinner posted:

How are you guys playing the card game already?
Got in with a friend code from buddy at Riot. Fun fact the game's code name in development was "Bacon"

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

eh

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Teemo owns in LoR and is just as infuriating as he is in LoL. Here's a rad deck to annoy your opponents

CEBAIAIEBAMTAOQIAEBAEBQLBQMCKMJSAIAQCBBVAEAQEHAA

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

drat my access to lolstone expired. Hurry up and launch this poo poo

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Is there a way to block these dumbfuck ads they put in the Blitz app

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Came back to SR to lose some placements after a couple years and I can't believe jungle loving karthus is a thing, what is this world we live in

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Legends of Runeterra beta is up now

edit: I guess if you got your invite from a Rioter? Otherwise tomorrow

Syrinxx fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Jan 23, 2020

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

The Dregs posted:

Lost 8 of my promos and went from silver S9 to Iron 2. It's so bad down here. I just got bitched out for playing Janna. REPROT JANNA FOR NOT PLAYING A REAL SUP
I'm on this path too, have lost 7 placements and have 1 left to do, will likely drop straight from high silver to iron. Hugely discouraging as I had some great games in there, but I guess that's what TFT and Legends of Runeterra are for until it resets again!

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Just finished placements, not a single game was a fun or balanced experience. Just flipping a coin as to which team had the rage feeder

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Monicro posted:

isn't support like the second-most popular role these days
In that people just play whatever fuckin non-marksman carry they want in bottom lane and call it "support", yes

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Well this game was fun until they took out ARURF

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

CODChimera posted:

The best alternate mode was that one with the minigames, i really wish they'd bring that back
Nexus Blitz. RIP the best game mode LoL has ever had

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

I can't believe people still want to play a shootymans game where if you die you have to sit around and watch everyone else play. To each their own I guess!