Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Condorito was released at the same time as Coco in my country :mexico:, so no matter how beloved the main character is it got obliterated in the Mexican box office. I haven't seen it, by the way. So I'm not sure how faithful is to the old as gently caress comics (that are still releasing).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Young Freud posted:

Has anyone informed Michael B. Jordan? :ohdear:

He's gonna go full anime fan if they take them to Japan. :allears: And I find that so drat cute, my god.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

The MSJ posted:

They just finished Trump's wall, and a coyote jaeger casually walks through it.

:black101: I need to see that in a movie, please, thanks.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Wandle Cax posted:

The centaur cop was cool

I still think they should make a spin-off series about centaur cop.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

FilthyImp posted:

Yeah but who directs? Can we get a supergroup of Jodorowski, Del Toro, Villenueve, and Blomkamp??

All of them, but possessed by Salvador Dalí's ghost.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Tars Tarkas posted:

I hope at the end Phoenix's Joker and Leto's Joker meet up at a cafe and then the third Joker walks in, played by Ben Affleck

And the camera pans to one side, where jack nicholson is sitting, nodding in approval.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

:lol: I hadn't noticed they photoshopped Tom Cruise's abs and muscly veiny arms. Oh my god, it's so great :newlol:

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

FilthyImp posted:

Spanish movie sweardubs are always "Rayos" or "caracoles", which is basically Zounds and l Snails

"Recorcholis" is a cute classic one. "Demonios" or "Con un demonio" are sometimes used instead of gently caress ("Demons" and literally translating "With a demon").

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

isn't Halloween projected to re-break that record as a very, very R-rated movie though

:lol: Halloween is rated B15 in my country (that's 15 year olds can get in, younger people with their parents or an adult), it didn't even reach the C or D which is the "only adults" rating.

Deadpool 1 was actually a C, Deadpool 2 got downgraded ,if I remember correctly.

Movie theaters in my country probably don't wanna miss the sweet sweet money from teenagers.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Edit: ^^Holy poo poo Quebec, what the gently caress guys?

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

:stare: that... actually kind of surprises me. assuming you're talking about the 2018 one (I am) it's an 18+ basically everywhere else in the world and, having seen it, I'd say that's pretty justified, it's a loving brutal movie in parts.

Yeah. the 2018 one. I did a quick look at this movie theater monopoly's webpage, and yeah, it's a B15. I'm gonna have to endure a few families bringing their young children tomorrow, I suppose.

I'm really not sure how or why, they managed to make it not R. (or who they offered tons of money).

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

The Predator also got a B15 rating here. Amusingly enough Watchmen did get a C rating.

I'm pretty sure currently movies only get a C if there's a penis or a vagina in sight. (Dr. Manhattan's blue dong was probably a reason why).

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

I hope they burned that wig after seeing all the reactions. I dunno if it's the lighting, but holy poo poo, it looks so cheap. :psyduck:

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

AceOfFlames posted:

If this causes the Morbius movie to have the same batshit insane censorship the 90s Spider-Man: The Animated Series did to appease the Chinese market, I’m in.

I’ll totally tolerate Jared Leto just to hear him yell “I NEED MORE PLASMA!”

I hope is silly funny as the last half of Venom was. No edgy realistic goth poo poo. Fun, just fun.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cooked Auto posted:

She is yes, in a relationship and everything.
But at the same time that was mentioned in a spin off comic and never brought up in game as far as I'm aware.

I think there was also a short lived but loud uproar from Blizzard's whiniest toxic players.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Hahahaha, the Assassin’s Creed movie actually came out? I had no idea.

EDIT: Seriously, I kept reading “Prince of Persia”

Yes and it was bad, i only lasted 15 minutes before closing up my player. Im not interested in seeing what i missed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

This weird gaslighting that everyone actually loved the prequels and this youtuber made people hate them is the dumbest thing.

It’s literally a conspiracy theory.

The prequels were bad. Like that's a thing I thought even before RLM did their thing. I fell asleep during Phantom menace and me and my ex- would mock all those terrible lines from grown up Anakin. We also thought he was kinda very whiny. The reason we were so "WE LOVE THEM" back them was probably because we fell in a weird nerd consumer rush fueled by a "new star war movies yay!" sentiment and a very smart marketing campaign.

:shrug: