Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

quote:

- scene -
Donald Trump sits in his office high atop Trump tower. The desk before him is covered in a mess of papers and knickknacks. In a small clearing among the mess is a single plate containing the remnants of a meal he just finished consuming - well done steak, with ketchup. Fatty remnants and charred bits dot the plate. A bead of sweat drips from Donald’s brow. His breathing is labored and accented with strained grunts and wheezing. After a moment he closes his eyes as his whole body shudders. Donald takes a sip of Diet Coke and leans back in his chair slightly.

The camera pans and we can see something beneath Donald’s desk. After a moment we can see a disheveled figure.

We zoom in on Donald’s wrinkled wiener dropping from the mouth of an exuberant Jerry Jones. He wipes a drip of yellowish-orange semen from his mouth and turns to the camera.

“This is the only kind of kneeling I’ll allow.”

- end scene -

Not gonna let this go to waste in the 2017 thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Today I’m wearing my Eagles underdog shirt in anticipation of the new season. A lot of people have commented on my “cute dog shirt.”

It is a cute dog tyvm.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Oh how quickly they abandon McNabb.

McNabb was great but I think Wentz will be better.

Comparing the first two years of each player, Wentz leads in every passing stat. McNabb has an edge in rushing but that comes down to different styles of play. And he difference there doesn’t make up for the passing advantages Wentz brings to the table. The stats are telling.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Tom Sellout posted:

The demise of Dak Prescott is greatly exaggerated. He will improve without the corpses of Jason Witten and Dez Bryant. He might not be great this year because the replacements are either young or mediciore (at tight end, both!), but he will continue to develop his mechanics and accuracy. Dak lost 10 pounds and is in the best shape of his life. Scott Linehan will adjust his scheme with jet sweep savant Tavon Austin and a wide receiver coach who teaches more than "do whatever comes naturally." Meanwhile, a thriving running game and an improving defense will put the team in playoff contention.

I tell myself this every night.

Levitate posted:

how optimistic of you

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Ah so I see the thread has devolved into a dick measuring contest. Carry on then.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Doltos posted:

The best part about that statue is it's labeled with the dumbest name for a trick play in existence so the viewer can judge the piece before fully taking it all in

I love how mushy your brain is.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Yodzilla posted:

Bud Light sucks but that statue owns let’s go Birds get loving hype

e: by Birds I mean Eagles and not the other birds I have no idea if Falcons fans also call their team Birds

e: just remembered the whole Dirty Birds thing so yeah I guess but it’s a specific birds whereas the Eagles are just The Birds. Are the Cardinals the Red Birds and Seahawks the Wet Birds? Gonna need to do more research on this

The ravens are also birds. Though when people in Baltimore talk about “the birds” they generally mean the orioles. It’s weird to be in a city where both major league teams are birds.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Doltos posted:

Giants will be 14-2 this year the Eagles will be 2-14 starting with tonights win

This isn’t even a good troll

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Doltos posted:

Well Foles looked like poo poo and Wentz is still out for a month or two and we barely beat a team that ran the same identical play three times in 5 downs on the goal line but I think we can still go 13-3 with another superbowl

Can’t wait to see the follow up to this post after the giants lose on Sunday.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Giants win easily. Congratulations giants fans, enjoy one of your 3 wins this year.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Yodzilla posted:

I think Dak might be bad.

You only think it?

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Giants poopoo doodie team

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

What if Chip Kelly got Mariota like he wanted?

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Galaxy brain: Giving up a first round pick to finish the year 7-9.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

NotWearingPants posted:

Won't sign a QB for peacefully protesting police violence against black people, cool with a white QB that tries to run down police officers in his car.

Yeah, they were waiting for a QB who was willing to take direct action. Lauletta is the Malcolm to Kaepernick's King.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Cowboys sucking rear end makes me irrationally happy and I hope it continues for another decade.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Eagles bad.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

iwentdoodie posted:

A guy who works for me is a giant douchebag Eagles fan, and every time the Cowboys win now he just sends me 8-8 memes or photos of Garrett.

rear end in a top hat.

*claps*

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Why would anyone ever think there was a chance that The Washington Racists would bring in The Kneeling Man?

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Super Bowl MVP Nate “Sudafed” Sudfeld. Book it.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Look at all these people who think Jason Garrett can win a playoff game lol

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Wrong thread

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

We can go ahead and lose the next round and I will be completely satisfied with this season. Conference championship will be Rams and Saints and that is fine with me.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

The Bananana posted:

That's cute, but if there is an NFCCG, you deffo shouldnt treat it as a given, especially against a team that's beaten y'all twice now.

Look at this guy who thinks he can predict a game of NFCE clownball.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Hardcore punk band singing about football and not hockey smh

E: Remember slapshot and donnybrook? There was a few others I can’t remember right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZtBe_o5xf0

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Lmao

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Get hosed cowboys. Enjoy the Jason Garrett experience for the next decade.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I’m actually impressed with how the Rams defense stepped up and stopped the run. That was unexpected.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

ELO Musk posted:

I think the city/US culture has changed a lot since the days of Iverson so it would stand to reason that Embiid wouldn't get the same bullshit. I watched something on Iverson last year and it made a point to talk about how much he was affecting basketball/sports culture in the way he acted so that's probably part of it too. He was a bit before my time, though, so I don't know how true that is.

It’s absolute true. Iverson is the reason the NBA has a dress code. He was one of the first players to wear cornrows. He was one of the players that brought tattoos into the mainstream. He brought hip hop and urban culture to the NBA and the league loving despised him for it.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Eagles would have won.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

He's gonna make a difference. Not the good kind though.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

OBJ to Cleveland for 1st and 3rd this year.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

NotWearingPants posted:

Vinny Curry on a 1 year deal. Nice depth move and he was cut so it doesn't affect the comp pick equation.

He took less money than the Giants offered to return to the Eagles lol

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

You fire Gettleman but your new GM is Bruce Allen. Another finger on the monkey paw curls.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Play posted:

I'm curious to see how Washington ruins him

It starts with Bruce Allen repeatedly calling him 'Wayne'

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

If Eli gets in on the strength of bumbling his way into two SB rings then how many other randos are going to get in just based on being on the Patriots for a few years?

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Pay Wentz now before he wins the SB this year. It makes sense.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Has Wentz ever been super bowl mvp? Checkmate Foles haters.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Nate Sudfeld’s career passer rating is 106, which beats out Aaron Rodgers for highest of all time. Absolute monster on the field. Yet nobody even knows who he is. #sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Washington fans are by definition the worst garbage because they knowingly support that team.