Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Casimir Radon posted:

I dunno. I know a several people who already think AOC is the devil. Some people are just sitting around waiting for their stupid switch to get flipped on, and then everyone else gets dragged along.

I have heard tons of people talking about how dumb they think she is, they are buying the smear campaign Hook line and sinker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

He says this while he flies around in probably the most sophisticated airliner in the world. At least thats what that documentary with Harrison Ford leads me to believe.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

A Bad Poster posted:

They actually filed a defamation suit against Rockstar after RDR2 came out.

Did they sue Deadwood as well?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

:allears:

Maybe don't commit crimes and over reach your power?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

The president is complaining about saturday night live making fun of him again last night and has said the FEC needs to investigate the one sided political bias. SNL is in cahoots with the democrats and russians, according to Trump.

SNL was a re-run last night.

If only there was a "fairness doctorine"

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

bird cooch posted:

I am. Even if it was passed tomorrow and put into effect on Monday by the magical wishing Stone it wouldn't do me any good. That doesn't stop me from wanting better things for the people who come after me.

That's really prescient if people actually understand that if you only make it halfway to the Moon then everybody dies because space is a lifeless void in which life cannot survive.

Okay so if the Democrats managed to get 50 +1 seats in the Senate they could just go ahead and shred the filibuster right?

gently caress. Guys this is a lot harder than I thought. Maybe we should just have a dictator.

Let them filibuster, it worked the Civil Right Act

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Stravag posted:

Seeing a bunch of facebook drivel about missouri passing a ban on all federal firearm laws or some poo poo today. Pretty sure thats not how that works?

That goes perfectly with their proposed bill to require all adults 18-34 to own an ar-15 pattern rifle

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

:catstare:

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

It was just a sherrif's Dept

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

This is my surprised face.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Let’s take some toxx bets or loser has to have a ponytar for 1 year type bets on the report and raise some money for this “dead gay comedy forum” as lowtax put it.

What are some good bets we could make?

Off the top of my head we could bet on whether or not the report concludes that the trump campaign colluded with Russia.

What are some other good ones?

That the piss tape is real?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Kurt Loadeater posted:

gently caress off. I invite the future you to come back and cringe at what a hopeful little human being you were about the Mueller report.

Hey friend I hope you enjoyed your lone poo poo post before your ban

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

my kinda ape posted:

He is by all accounts a really nice guy and good person.

Basically he lives his "Be excellent" motto

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

And this is the problem with feature/accessory bans, until they ban self loading mechanisms you will have tons of meaningless court battles as everyone tries to find loopholes and technicalities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Just wow.