Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
a cop was finally convicted of murder for wrongfully shooting a civilian

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...lL6TtsxKD9r1nKo

it was the black muslim cop who shot a white lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

campfire posted:

wow ted cruz is so distinguished with his beard. he is no longer retard now he daddy

growing a beard is the only good life decision ted cruz has ever made

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Dolphin posted:

wait no he woke up again

77 year old Bernie Sanders is the JUNIOR senator from Vermont. Your sole congressman is 71.

Does anyone under the age of 50 even live in that state?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Hague

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

LegoMan posted:

It's almost like he doesn't want to be reelected

he's def trying to kill off his base but i don't think he'll get rid of enough of them by election day to make a dent in his support

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Deceptive Thinker posted:

should I be more mad at democrats or president piss baby and his personal attorney general today?

being mad at trump is like letting a raccoon into your house and getting mad when he destroys everything.

the democrats on the other hand...they're SUPPOSED to know better

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

you could replace Venezuela with any unstable country and you'd probably be at least partially correct

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

push it back out to sea

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Joementum posted:

just wonderful to know that the president thinks invading a country is like foreclosing on a house

i mean...he's not that wrong. we don't invade countries that pay up

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

gotta love me

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Nichael posted:

I hate this weird Delaware thing, where our ancient leaders smugly brag about doing nothing decades before anyone else. It's so gross and trumpy.

how many reacharounds does your average delaware pol give to your states many chemical companies? ......6?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

get ready for your hamberder feast ecoli

weird how trump connects with the golfer who literally could not stop cheating on his supermodel wife

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

just get one of those car wraps with your DL on it, bing bing bong so simple

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

love to heat exhaustion on a sunny september morning

like what the gently caress is even going on here? did she get the polio? her legs look like cooked spaghetti

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

crazy cloud posted:

cheer up friend im sure cspam can spare at least a single stromb or as many as three pant

but is a stromboli a sandwich?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

SKULL.GIF posted:

barack obama was good insofar that he was probably the least offensive president we've had since like........

Barack Obama was the worst president we’ve ever had except for all the others

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

it’s pretty hilarious that the mueller report being released was one of the worst things to happen to the democrats since trump was elected

If anyone can gently caress up politically capitalizing on the thing that said “the president did lots of crimes” then it’s the Democratic Party I know and love.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Has this dude ever even been outside of Iowa? Does he have a clue how the planet works?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Dead Beef posted:

this is weird af but at least they're not murdering people

One time I was at a Shoney’s in a poo poo part of South Carolina. (If you aren’t familiar with Shoneys, just imagine all the Denny’s stereotypes except they’re true and worse) and this family was letting their pre-teen daughter run around barefoot. It was the dirtiest restaurant I’ve ever been in and I could tell the floor was as sticky as glue and I was wearing tennis shoes.

Anyway, don’t let your kids walk around barefoot in a public place. I can’t stop dumbass adults from doing it.

Food wasn’t good either

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Intel&Sebastian posted:

This message and strategy doesn't work because it's completely obvious that dems like Clinton and Biden don't believe it

because if you really thought he was a Nazi coddler and all the terrible things he really is, you wouldn't be smiling and talking about how love will conquer all and how your policies will bring America and Trump Nazis together again to hug it out, you'd be angry, you'd tell his supporters to gently caress off. You wouldn't debate him, you'd want to shove him down an open manhole.

The one time campaign Hillary Clinton said a thing she actually believed in, that half of trump supporters are deplorable me, she immediately bitched out and apologized because some lanyard told her it was bad optics.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

brugroffil posted:

We really are going to morally tested and have to choose Trump or Biden next year

now's the time we should start thinking about what to write in if its a Trump v Biden general

AOC is a safe bet

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

normally I'm inclined to blame the GOP clowns who are in charge but I feel like Kentuckians brought this on themselves.

For all the poo poo we give the ACA (rightfully so) Kentucky had like the closest thing to an Obamacare success story and they voted in Matt Bevin who ran explicitly on a platform of dismantling it.

And then they keep re-electing Mitch McConnell, so maybe do something about the lovely voters in your state.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Schnorkles posted:

well considering its fairly unlikely democrats will actually control the senate in 2020

There really hasn’t been much coverage of the loving poo poo show we’re heading into if a Democrat (any Democrat) wins the white house but the GOP keeps 51+ in the senate.

McConnell won’t play nice with any of them even a waffly centrist poo poo like Biden or Klobuchar.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Schnorkles posted:

yeah, its honestly probably fairly likely. Jones getting Moore again in Alabama would dramatically increase the chances they sneak it.

Also, it's not 100% fair to only blame McConnell because if he got hit by a bus tomorrow or lost re-election (lol, nope) then whoever the 2nd in command weasel is of the republican senate caucus is would just keep running the same playbook.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

deathbysnusnu posted:

Dems are cowards too afraid to wield power for fear of losing it. I dunno maybe impeaching trump won’t have the same electoral consequences as impeaching Clinton because the former has a crime pile to the stratosphere while Clinton was impeached over bullshit?

Whoa whoa settle down there skippy, we don’t wanna lose all those moderate republican votes who will definitely vote dem this time as long they don’t decide to impeach

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

My wife went to the ER the day we got married, aka the last day of her lovely private plan and the day before she was supposed to be put on my employer based plan.
The insurance companies had to fight out who paid the bill, eventually a woman called her and basically said “oh isn’t it convenient you went to the hospital on the day you were plan was due to be terminated?” Which prompted a “it was my loving wedding day!”. That shut her up enough to get them to pay the tab but it took months.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I love my wet and sloppy president

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Doubtful, another company shill would just rise up and take his place.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Sir Tonk posted:

thats one way to look at it i guess

hmm yea, aside from a few very specific professions, maybe don't text your coworkers at 3am

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

winning elections for once is considered a powergrab

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Trump wanted Don King to speak at the 2016 republican convention and then Reince Preibus had to explain to him that it would look bad inviting a dude that stomped someone to death to speak. How naive they he was...

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

When the economy craters and 5 million “good” jobs poof, they’ll all come crawling back...at less pay and worse conditions then before.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
hey trurrp thread, im just listening to a 12 year old on cnn talk about how he was hiding in a closet holding a metal baseball bat during our weekly school shooting in our normal country

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

crazy cloud posted:

If biden is the nominee i will canvass for trump

I really want a candidate that has all the lovely neoliberal policies and baggage of Hillary Clinton, but can't even run on being the "most experienced", the Obama recovery or the prospect of the 1st woman president.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Nichael posted:

biden has worse politics than clinton.

only because he was in the senate for 30 years. If Hillary Clinton had as much time as him making actual policy decisions I'd take that bet

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Nichael posted:

no, if you look at their records from the time they were in the senate together, she's much better. he is a horrible, horrible person.

I will defer to the Delaware expert but only add that being a better democrat than Joe Biden is the lowest of low bars

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Al! posted:

doesn't this ratfaced little gently caress have to make the arrest

being an uglier version of Rick Scott is an impressive feat

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

William Bear posted:

He didn't return to his old job of selling beer?

Seriously one of the best Trump put-downs ever.

what the gently caress does that even mean? is that some old colloquialism that I've never heard of? Does he look like the guy behind the counter at a six pack store near where Trump lives? I'm all for making GBS threads on these endless war fucks but calling him a beer salesman was weird even by trump standards.

^^^^^^i dont think ive ever had a credit card with 15% interest

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

I think Florida might be bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
what the gently caress is he rambling about?

trump is the living embodiment of "sir, this is a McDonald's drive through"