Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

yeah guys would've been better off as one of those limited run things he does for a few weeks every year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

PostNouveau posted:

It's Space Ghost but that got copied by Tim & Eric which got copied by Eric Andre which got copied by Adam Friedland.

It was somewhat amusing when it was Space Ghost. Sometimes.

lol what if interview was awkward?

and space ghost copied it from garry shandling

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Xaris posted:

does anyone still listen to Trillbillies or has everyone given up after bernie lost and tanya left?

i keep up with it. they got pretty angry again after the floods last year. aaron still says deadass a lot

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

they're just marking time until their media careers in la take off which lol

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

chapo trap house: general chumpfuckery

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

AnimeIsTrash posted:

holy farking cheesewiz bawls chapo did an episode about the new flash movie >_<

and more of it was spent talking about ray donovan than the flash movie

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

olives black posted:

I used to be a big fan. Had the OG cast sign my copy of their book and everything.

well this is just getting sad

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Gripweed posted:

listening to the new Chapo, I straight up do not believe that some of the stuff they describe happening in The Flash actually happened

the baby in a microwave scene is actually about the flash having a calorie deficit from not eating breakfast that morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrZBLzX96hM

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

it is true that nobody hates chapo more than someone who was absolutely in love with them three years ago

struggling left-lib podcasters who only have like 20 patreon subscribers despite being around longer than chapo

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Jel Shaker posted:

still kinda weirded out that matt knew about Red Dwarf

matt's the exact kind of dork who'd be into red dwarf

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

she just has terminal lawyer brain same as glenn greenwald

there was something matt christman said a couple years back about the post-bernie left media that it's all just sorting out which audience you're gonna cater to from here on out

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

who cares just listen to your preferred flavor of slop

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

oh no listeners will be forced to use the black wolf google podcasts feed

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Ytlaya posted:

Here's the correct aliens take - aliens unquestionably exist, but they have almost certainly never been to Earth (barring maybe microorganisms carried on meteorites or something, but not intelligent life from beyond the solar system).

I feel like a lot of aliens speculation requires that people not really comprehend how big space is. There is a very good chance that no technology that will ever allow organisms to have any sort of "interstellar civilization" in the way it's portrayed in science fiction (and most ideas of aliens visiting Earth, which are heavily influenced by said science fiction), just due to the way space and time are related. I think another factor, along with science fiction, is that the 20th century gave a lot of people the extremely wrong idea that interstellar travel is just some natural "next step" that comes after things like "flight" and "traveling to the moon." There's this assumption that it's inevitable, because "people used to think flight was impossible."

yeah any alien entity advanced enough to develop interstellar travel is so far beyond our capability and understanding that we'd be like amoeba to them

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

exceptionally phlegmy episode of chapo today

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

lol didn't they all agree in that episode the direct to video christian dramas were better films than comic book movies

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

who the hell even pays attention to these nitwits any more

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

cenk started out as a college republican dipshit before turning into the ur-based lib so him returning to his roots isn't a big shock

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

i say swears online posted:

their takes on student loan relief are fun

the chapo subreddit has had a collective meltdown over it the past couple days, which isn't exactly saying a lot

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

mawarannahr posted:

I thought they shut it down the chapo subreddit at the same time they closed their trump subreddit

lobster shirt posted:

there is the r/blackwolffeed subreddit which is still around afaik, you can download pirated links to chapo episodes and scream about whether the episodes is bad or not

yep that's the one. it's good for a laugh if your idea of humor is people constantly bitching that they didn't cover x issue in the news that week

them largely glossing over the billionaire fun sub blowing up was a recent point of contention

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

KomradeX posted:

What was their take, I don't remember

saying college should be abolished is bad and they're only saying that because they all went to expensive little lord fauntleroy small liberal arts schools and not the glorious people's state university of division 1 sports

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

so basically college as it currently exists

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

i think we might be entering a golden age of kooks in our politics

eric adams, rfk jr, kamala, 2/3 of the current republican presidential field, etc

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

i say swears online posted:

I don't remember hearing much weirdo poo poo with kamala, what'd she do

if biden croaks she's 100% going full hotep

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

didn't know that jim caviezel child trafficking movie was made by mormons

it's definitely an admission of guilt

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

doing that kid a favor tbqh

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

V. Illych L. posted:

to put it this way: the big US tech companies are 100% shot through with US spies. this is likely not because sergey brin was self-consciously working with or for the CIA all along

ackshually

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

the totally real deal intelligence officer i was dating for a while

it's the canadian version of a girlfriend in canada

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

mawarannahr posted:

are there any really slow action movies?

david lynch's the straight story

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Xaris posted:

p sure your cat does not give a poo poo about politics or communism so maybe just put on a tranquil Japanese waterfall noise YouTube instead

https://twitter.com/MKalousian/status/1637762639345377281

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

it was nice of riley reid to stick up for them at least

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

mogga guys

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

oh god is brendan gonna do that lovely solid snake impression the entire season

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

KomradeX posted:

Lol Trashfuture has an interview today with an obvious spook about why liberal states do "illiberal things"

that's nice of brown moses to go on the pod

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Wizard Master posted:

how much would you love to give this bloke a knuckle sandwich

there's no punishment you could hand out that life hasn't already given them tenfold

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

eat their heart and gain their power ffs

command your own grad school friend circle

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

mycomancy posted:

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA gently caress me I forgot about this! Just hubris writ large! I feel so sorry for Armando Iannuchi!

veep was secretly about kamala

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

finally a spiritual successor to this meeting of the minds

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

probably just there to hang out with friends and maybe score some toot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Ytlaya posted:

I think Chapo's approach to guests having bad politics is actually pretty smart/good - just ignore it or change the subject. It's not like you're accomplishing anything by suddenly arguing with the guests (especially if they're there for something completely unrelated).

somebody audibly sighed in the background when the one guy said they weren't critiquing capitalism