Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Can’t believe people bring up twitter in the thread for podcasts that are incomprehensible without it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

It really seemed like he was really sure that the chapo stream would take off and it really did not.

Every time I've looked at it he's not on unless it's absurdly late and all they play is loving Fortnight

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

KillerQueen posted:

Prob poking the hornets nest here, but every time Chapo gets brought up on Twitter people go on and on about how much all the hosts think rape is funny and they're all racist and misogynist. I only started listening kinda sorta recently, so I don't really see it at all. Is this just a bunch of "ugh, Berniebros" poo poo or is there anything to it at all?

No that's pretty much it

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Coohoolin posted:

Wait why was the chapo subreddit quarantined? Something to do with the Dayton shooter?

They got in hot water a few months ago for glorifying John Brown, it was just a matter of time

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

zegermans posted:

I'm not huge into 40k but based on this I assume Tzeentch is the one that loving sucks?

No much like Amber it's the good one

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

oh my god lol

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Halloween Jack posted:

I don't get it. I have no idea what's going on there.

DGSW was a notorious shitposter on here

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Jon Irenicus posted:

todays street fight, like many episodes, reveals another deeply disturbing peek into bryans life

this time regarding his laundry

Brett getting increasingly distressed killed me

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

The Shocktober thing on the Street Fight patreon feed with Felix is really good, I’d recommend it even if you never listened to shock jocks. I enjoyed it a lot anyway.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

IDONTPOST posted:

stealing from street fight is the only morally wrong theft

For real, and you get a lot more for $5 than most podcasts

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

powerful lizard posted:

recommend me good drugs podcasts tia

Desert Oracle

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

i say swears online posted:

Parasocial Activity

Oh wow lol

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

lancemantis posted:

basically he did things like telling Brett to stop using union made shirts and switch to drop shipping and lots of other “this is just capitalist small business” type points about how to operate

I've been pretty leery of MeansTV and Street Fight partnering with them but loving yikes lol

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Steven Universe must be outlawed

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Just form a meaningful relationship and get married to your best friend imo

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

T-man posted:

nobody should love fantasy final 6

How do you manage to be wrong about everything

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Laying down the roadmap of the revolution in the podcast thread on the funny politics subforum

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

The Case for Putting Undesirables in Re-education Camps (Humanely!)

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Halloween Jack posted:

I bought some cheap article we needed from ULINE, once, and since then they've sent me dozens of catalogues. They've easily spent more money on them than they made on whatever I bought, so I'm starving the beast.

We get 6 of them every month for an office of 9 people

Mail carriers loving hate ULINE day

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Phone posted:

SILENCE!!

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

T-man posted:

all cis people are terfs until proven otherwise

all white people are racists until proven otherwise

all men people are pigs until proven otherwise

ACAB until no longer C

You don't get the loving benefit of the doubt from the people who have been dealing with this crap for years.

this is loving miserable

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

mila kunis posted:

please stop posting here.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Don’t y’all you guys folx have like some other thread you can do this in

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

The Podcasts Thread

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

eonwe posted:

My Brother, My Brother, and Me will forever be the pinnacle of podcasts and you are wrong if u disagree

it's cum town actually

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Dreylad posted:

I was wondering if Useful Idiots was going to have Yang on since they Gabbard and Sanders on, and what do you know pops in my feed a few minutes later.

That was a pretty good interview. I’m not sold on UBI as a fix-all but he comes across as someone who sincerely wants to help people who are struggling, which is more than you can say for nearly all of the Democratic field.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Yang's beliefs are dumb, and not helpful, but he has them. He seems like a human being.

One thing that made me groan was he talked about UBI giving people the leverage to find a better landlord if their current one wasn’t up to their standards lol

I’m really loving fortunate that my wife and I were able to buy a home and it’s stunningly obvious that an extra grand a month is much more useful to people like us than people who rent. I see where he’s coming from sort of but there’s so much more you’d have to do to make sure UBI wasn’t just a landlord subsidy.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

some plague rats posted:

It's like picrew av madlibs

My pronouns are [ they/them ]
My partner is [ twitter witch ]
The problem with the left is [ Brace Belden ]
My dad was involved in [ Bay of Pigs ]

lmao

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

I’m a Pisces and I also have some feelings about whatever that is

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

Jeffrey accidentally opened a mod forum to the public and they self professed this as ‘sending a strong message’ back when Fyad got deleted lol

this website is run by the stupidest people alive

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

He should be killed

lol

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

reading posts is doxing

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

I was a regular Street Fight listener for a couple years but I quit listening a few months ago because Brett has kind of a bummer vibe. When he bought a house a year ago he seemed absolutely miserable. I wasn’t too surprised to hear about his divorce.

I still love the special features they put out though.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Hey Xaris, thanks for all those feeds. I finally started listening to RWN and like it enough to actually hit up their patreon.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

trillbillies is so loving benign what is wrong with you people lol

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Bust Rodd posted:

when people become less socially isolated and the need to fill the quiet emptiness of life with content quiets itself to a dull roar

mostly I just listen to them when I'm driving to work

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Goa Tse-tung posted:

cumtown DMCAing the clippers made this monday lovely, I can't go to patreon at work ffs :/

It's actually some Vietnamese guy who's doing that and uploading his own clips lol

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Smythe posted:

hard to get real worked up bout the rona no more

you are history's greatest monster

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Bust Rodd posted:

ok well thanks for letting us know you read incest slash fiction I guess, cool hobby

you're probably the only person here who doesn't get to say things like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Jel Shaker posted:

his interview with tom hanks son was really well done, he really respects his interviewes i think

Yeah, I like Andrew because he interviews the weirdest people but it's never really mean spirited