Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

NFC North: The Vikings, Packers, Bears, and the rest.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

SirPablo posted:

He definitely had the distance and then some on the 54-yd try. And this is the same team that burned a first on Treadwell so we've got a high bust bar around here.

And traded up to burn a first on Patterson!

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

hello thread did anyone post this 11/10 jersey yet

:perfect:

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

This is fine.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

SAS Eliminator Pick 'Em believes in the Bears more than I would have expected:

(I am one of the 86, but don't feel good about it)

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Hahahahaha the boos

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

anything coming from kfan is just media speculation because they aren't capable of actual radio discussion/breakdown

Are you implying the adult man who goes by Meatsauce isn't a reputable journalistic source?

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Play posted:

Rodgers has always been in the top echelon of throwaways iirc

Pokemaster #421 posted:

Yeah his well known aversion to interceptions have usually led him to throwing it away rather than taking a risk and trying to force something

As a fan of a rival team, the first thing I think of is the Aaron Rodgers BS where he scrambles and hucks a ball to win the game on fourth down. I'm sure that's my own bias remembering the big standout play instead of all the unremarkable ones where he played it safer.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

OUT - Stefon Diggs (EYE) - cannot see himself being on a team with Kirk at QB

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

SirPablo posted:

Don't worry guys, Kirk apologized on his podcast for sucking rear end. We're all good.

Didn't know he has a podcast, but he's a 31 year old white dude, so I should have assumed.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

adaz posted:

They played the giants lets not start sucking each others dicks quite yet

No, Kirk had a podcast and they talked it out, then they played a good game. The offense is fixed and the shirts are already being printed.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

ZombieCrew posted:

Favre? His last play was Corey Wooten knocking him out (actually unconscious) in Minnesota. The rare outdoor game in the winter.

We had our wedding reception at TCF, and the photographer (a Bears fan) was absolutely giddy walking around on the field where Favre was finally put to rest.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Well, technically that's one way to silence the critics.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Dude has earned enough money playing football for multiple generations to sit around and do nothing for their entire lives. He is the antithesis of someone who would hustle every day to cultivate his social media brand, and I can't imagine he wants a bunch of camera people walking around their house every day. It is amazing it lasted this long.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Owns.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Gonz posted:

Mike Zimmer is in the process of signing a multi-year extension with the Vikings.

This, but Mike Zimmer instead of Professor Farnsworth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuCz3sGsim8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Kirk is the guy on the neighborhood Facebook page asking if Eagan has a curfew