Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

echinopsis posted:

I’ve had kidney stones

the benefit of this is whenever someone talks about giving birth you can be all like “once someone told me that kidney stones is worse than child birth” in order to make sure the birth giver knows you are on the same level as them if not higher

if this is funny-posting I give it a 2/10
if this is serious posting I give it 0/10

either way, bad post, I'm gonna have to go buy a newspaper so I can roll it up and smack you on the nose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

President Beep posted:

i’m dying, squirtle.

no you evolved into squirtle

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

they have those horrible wooden stools

when did you start woodburning your posts

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

echinopsis posted:

when you’re old you just need to squat for 2 minutes and then stand up and it gets you hosed up for about a minute

me on laundry day

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

my favorite anti-shoplifting/gently caress poors thing was at a vons in anaheim and they make you ask for grocery bags along side a message on the screen on big letters making sure to tell you that ebt doesnt cover them

just so petty

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Kenny Logins posted:

this weekend it's going to be that magic temperature of -40C/-40F with windchill. ha ha ha gently caress

unironically my favorite temp if you can get there without windchill

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

wind at that temp is just so brutal though

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/climatologist49/status/1084638304987828224?s=46&t=d_j8lrh-FgXsZM7cNgUhgQ

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

thanks for reminding me to mail in my muni ballot jerry

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I feel like if they tried to do that costume during the era of the xmen movies it would have been more like green lantern, or the recent flash costume

looks good now though

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

my wife got an ozempic scrip and it's been a huge help for her

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

my wifes intro dose to ozempic was $600 after insurance, hit her individual deductible after two doses

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I think the original price was double that?

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

DELETE CASCADE posted:

, because what the gently caress do nurses know

me observing my mil, a covid-denier and anti-vaxxer: gently caress all

me observing my wife, in a nursing program and just finished an anatomy course: way the gently caress more than me

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

fart simpson posted:

have u heard of the desert op

deserts can be cold too

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

even during the day!

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Achmed Jones posted:

got a serious case of badguts today. idk if it's something i ate or the wegovy but it ain't pleasant

wife had similar issues when going through the intro dose of ozempic, got better pretty quickly

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

i refuse to believe 11 pbrs or 11 natties ice per day would cause gout

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

did you not go to university

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

goblin week posted:

if i manage to get down to double digit weight, it'll be worth it.

it's early in the morning for me and I was really concerned about this for a moment

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

knox_harrington posted:

every fig contains a wasp. they get stuck inside pollinating it and broken down by the plant. so I guess figs are not vegetarian.

not all fig varietals pollenate that way

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

back agoun

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

the river boat my dad had when I was growing up, the throttle was definitely "pull back to go faster"

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

this is the first time I've thought about it in 30 years and it occurs to me that the throttle was almost definitely installed backwards.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

psiox posted:

turning into a pile of dust :smith:

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

When I got my cpap I didn't immediately notice an improvement in sleep but once I got used to it, anytime time I slept without it I immediately noticed how bad it was.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

qirex posted:

I remember a bunch of medical device makers got super mad when health apps started appearing on phones and tablets so they couldn’t charge 5 grand for a simple speaking board anymore. later they got wise and just bought all the companies that make those apps

When I did IT consulting I worked with a couple OT/Speech Therapy clinics and when those apps started showing up I set up sooo many ipads. It was a huge shift for them and so much better.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I thought I saw a lavar burton version once

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

forgot about this thread

cjs: feeling harassed by the harassment training

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

guarantee you that hr and payroll have your dob

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

echinopsis posted:

seems like a breach of privacy

any sane governance would limit that information to the people that actually need it

In the context of the layoff legal would have said "I need these different terms to go to protected groups" and hr would have sent it out

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

echinopsis posted:

breach of privacy that they are allowed to ask at all

ageism is real

breach of privacy that the pharmacist asks for my dob when I'm picking up my medication

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

wasn't his partner a murdoch heiress?

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I went to the gym this morning and had a productive workout but on my way back to my truck I slipped on the ice and tweaked my neck

didn't even fall

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

there is also guaranteed to be at least one country station on any given fm dial

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

you might say they're radioactive

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

no we are not lol

i reject that label

I like eldar millennial

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Carthag Tuek posted: