Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

a bunch of hobbits on strike sounds adorable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

they should make entire movies about various counter-strike maps

imagine de_dust2 but it's where a guy with a deagle finds love in a terrorist who headshots him with a mac10.

they used to have these, they were terrible lol

e: they were like made in counter strike

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_People:_A_Year_in_the_Taiga

this was ok, had a dog in it

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

In Training posted:

She's a chud.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

are scabs workers?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

quote:

Set in the Mushroom Kingdom, the game begins when Mario and Luigi receive an invitation from Peach for a party at the castle. There, when Mario and Peach are alone, Bowser lifts her castle, overpowers Mario with his invincibility that he gained by stealing the Star Rod and imprisoning the seven Star Spirits; Mario is thrown away from the castle in the sky and lands in Goomba Village, where he is aided by Goombario and his family. Mario and Goombario make their way to Shooting Star Summit, where the weakened seven Star Spirits' request Mario to find them in order to stop Bowser's invincibility. Mario and his friends go to the four Koopa Bros.' fortress where they save the first Star Spirit. and they find the second one in the Dry, Dry Desert inside a secret fortress ruled over by Tutankoopa. The third one is being kept by Tubba Bubba, a nemesis scaring the Boos and eating them when he is "invincible" (his heart is his true weak point). The fourth one is kept by the General Guy and his minions living in the Toy Box. Mario and his new friends travel to Lavalava Land, an island where its inhabitants are threatened by an impending volcanic eruption. After saving the fifth Spirit, they journey to Flower Fields retrieving the sixth one. Mario becomes a suspect of murder when he finds the Shiver City's mayor unconscious; after solving the mystery (which was the mayor's own accident), Mario gets to the Crystal Palace where he saves the last Star Spirit from the Crystal King. As he has saved every Star Spirit, Mario then departs to Peach's Castle.

Meanwhile, Peach tries in numerous attempts to escape the castle alongside Twink. The player controls Peach in a variety of minigames each time Mario saves a Star Spirit, such as baking a cake for a Shy Guy or even cloning the appearance of Bowser's minions with a magic umbrella. At the end of every gameplay segment with Peach, she overhears Bowser speaking about the bosses Mario beats before being discovered and then transported to her room again.

Mario enters the castle and confronts Bowser; with the power of the seven Star Spirits, Mario manages to beat Bowser by stopping his invincibility while Peach and Twink battle Bowser's sidekick Kammy Koopa. Mario and Peach, alongside their friends, eventually win against Bowser and Kammy. The Star Spirits restore the castle to its spot. On another day, Mario and Luigi receives a letter for another party, which lead to a parade as the game's credits rolls, and Mario and Peach watch fireworks together at his home.

as good as any sonic game imo

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

the miso people are just mad at the movie and taking it out on their fellow viewers

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

its ok, ye

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I’m walking to omalas

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

eternal punishment was always a video game tier plot device

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

it’s the future, you don’t have to pretend to believe in god anymore

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i liked chasing amy

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

loquacius posted:

her legs do a little spin move at around 16 seconds

id like to see real legs do that

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

the snydermen

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

disney is mecca

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

robocop 3 > robocop remake

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Telluric Whistler posted:

Following on the logic of grocery carts above... Does that make Timothee Chalamet the cuck Oscar Isaac?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

god posts with us

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

unlike sex, tobacco is actually dangerous for you

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

oh my god

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

my friend made me watch ergo proxy recently, it was ok I guess

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

dr_rat posted:

Yep, Frasier was there, keeping everyone real.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

its a big guy, but the big guy is actually misunderstood. maybe we are all big guys inside

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Lynch dune 2

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

should I watch the wire or should I just watch Keanu Reeves's a scanner darkly on repeat?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Tsitsikovas posted:

Never heard of SNL.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

America could use another 9/11

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Telluric Whistler posted:

I think he's an insurance salesman who is best friend with Shaq O'NEAL and so he represents bad jokes that are good memes, which is Poor Things

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I don’t recall cotton grabbing asses

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

cotton is cancelled

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

all movies are extended commercials

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

probably covid 19

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

just read the books

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

fairy tales are the original comic books

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

In Training posted:

So why's it epic when Dragonball does it. What part of the sauce are they missing.

its badass, the others are too woke

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Tricky D posted:

Trying to imagine the type of person who has never tried to make their own kamehameha wave and just shaking my head in shame.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

indigi posted:

if he could then I absolutely think he could. you're just being mean for no reason with this, it's uncalled for

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

aw frig aw dang it posted:

make Prof. Beetus ik bc I like their av