Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

dmboogie posted:

heres my read list

mr. steak: motherfuxker
humalong: confirmed town
amnistar: does he tell the truth? or does he lie? Did anyone ever solve that riddle?
merk: merk
nep-nep: I like their avatar
dragonatrix: uses more words than 90% of the game and I appreciate the content
xiw/ixt: people keep confusing you two and it confuses me stop having your usernames please
ruggan: baby scum shark
capitalistpig: guillitone emoji
salthebard: just like nice to have around
peramene: I’m sorry who
crazyeyes: there’s too many people in this game I give up

binus: pow pow im John Wayne

I'm sure he's just bullshitting here but this makes me suspicious of cpig 'cuz it feels to me like uh, what's the idea there, somebody playing off somebody else as scum to - is that distancing? distancing? just how hard did boogs campaign against friend pig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
not a single mention of pig when ctrl-f'n

that's weird, right?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Cpig also claimed he was amplified for no reason today.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
he pushes for ruggan pretty hard too, but then a lot of people did

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

merk posted:

I could see, like, wanting to make it clear I'm not the only bitch what can amplify? but he did kind of come out about it in a roundabout way

but that's kinda his THING ugh i don't know if this translates to suspicion

I'm bad at this lmao

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

peramene posted:

he pushes for ruggan pretty hard too, but then a lot of people did

he being boogie, here

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
merk why did "ruggan for now" translate to voting for yourself

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

people can change votes that votefinder doesn't recognize to a player of their choice and then that adds that to their recognized names so now merk is "ruggan for now" lmao

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Aliases:

mnerk
merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk
MG3
merk.
no lunch
merkle
ruggan for now

>:| who did this, this is a really dick move

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Some jerk I’m sure setup an alias.

##vote Ruggan

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Ixtlilton posted:

people can change votes that votefinder doesn't recognize to a player of their choice and then that adds that to their recognized names so now merk is "ruggan for now" lmao

he's also "no lunch" apparently, good lord

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I would also like to point out that the guillotine for cpig is especially funny because he's guillotining a capitalist, a meme and action often called for in D&D and CSPAM.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
you can clear your own aliases! i recommend doing that

one moment

##vote sara

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
##unvote

delightful

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Ixtlilton posted:

I would also like to point out that the guillotine for cpig is especially funny because he's guillotining a capitalist, a meme and action often called for in D&D and CSPAM.

gently caress so that's a null read too

sorry merk, i got nothing worthwhile to report

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Dragonatrix posted:

The surge at the start of the day of folks essentially just reiterating their non-Leith EoD votes is a bit ehh, but the ones that really stand out most in that are boogie's and CPig's. Boogie voted for Mona under the guise of it being purely a pressure vote, despite there Mona already being at 2 votes, and CPig voted for Hunt on the basis of... Mona case bad? Boogie's would be a good way for scum to start properly pushing toward a mislunch with a reasonable seeming excuse but CPig's is straight up terrible.

The only justification for Hunt is "better than Mona." Not even agreeing with the Hunt case, just disagreeing with the Mona one and... that's it. It's not like their D1 vote for Leith was much better either, but at least there they acknowledged that the case on Leith was the best at the time. No attempts to so much as pretend to post any reads of anyone, and then this frankly terrible vote makes me feel better about Hunt than anything Hunt has actually done himself.

And, of course, a whole lot more inclined to ##vote CPig.

Dragonatrix posted:

Okay, wow, a lot of poo poo happened I see. First off gonna ##unvote from CPig for now. Consider my vote on Mona unquestionably, between the cop claim and then the actual scumclam. There's zero reason to not vote for him later in the day, but I'm gonna give other people time to turn up and actually post.

Like, as far as I can tell, Hunt, E+ and Sober all yet to post today period. For some reason.

I'd support a Dragon/Cpig/Dmboogie team.

Dragonatrix posted:

Christ, y'all posting fast. I'm trying to juggle this and getting ready for a D&D game where half the players are late/not responding, so I'm a bit behind apparently.

Ixt also got a Trickster God aligned for Mona, but Mona ended up being flipless. Trickster sounds like an actual scum-team, whereas Death God definitely sounds 3p.

Dragonatrix posted:

Like, right now dmboogie seems like the most obvious cuddle choice because of those results, but if the cop who got them doesn't trust them then I'd generally be wary of anyone who's ignoring that and just jumping on it anyway.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
##vote Ruggan

Still my strongest scumread overall, personally. Mithross being a Trickster means there's nothing really verifying his claim. We know they weren't aligned together from Mith being the last Trickster, but that doesn't mean Mith wasn't just angling for Town cred. Plus, Ruggan claimed to have breadcrumbed his Bodyguard stuff and used that as proof to clear Mith stating that he couldn't be scum because he allegedly noticed them.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Dragon has been on just about any scum team I've put together too.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Dragonatrix posted:

##vote Ruggan

Still my strongest scumread overall, personally. Mithross being a Trickster means there's nothing really verifying his claim. We know they weren't aligned together from Mith being the last Trickster, but that doesn't mean Mith wasn't just angling for Town cred. Plus, Ruggan claimed to have breadcrumbed his Bodyguard stuff and used that as proof to clear Mith stating that he couldn't be scum because he allegedly noticed them.

That scum team is dead though and also clearing a rolecop who rolecopped you is a bit silly but alas not scummy in this case. Who do you think is the scum team for the remaining two?

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Right. I did note that Mith and Ruggan couldn't be aligned together, but that whole thing reads as two people who thought they were getting Town-cred by clearing someone they thought they knew was Town anyway.

As for the other remaining scum, I'm still thinking pera, personally. Wasting her amp power last night on Nep when it was already public knowledge that she'd received the daily item and that receiving those items was a way to get amped is a good way to avoid having to use it on anyone else when it's more likely-than-not now that everyone else would be Town. Plus her utter lack of any interactions with, or comments about, Ruggan before he even accused her of distancing from him even when he was in the hot seat a lot is strange. Add onto that her vote for boogie looks like she was doing it because she had to, and not because she wanted to and I can see that being plausible.

Gonna have to reread everyone else just to make doubly sure there's no one else I think are better suspects, but I'm not sure there will be.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I’d also vote Pera, but that looks like a pretty constructed case from Drag.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I think CPig claiming he was amplified and fishing for that role is the actual scummiest thing out there. It’s not strong but that’s all I got before a deep dive.

##vote cpig

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Also, how is Ixt alive? I don’t think there’s any world where he’s scum here but what are the scum doing if not killing Ixt? Did each scum team think the other would get him or something?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

merk posted:

Also, how is Ixt alive? I don’t think there’s any world where he’s scum here but what are the scum doing if not killing Ixt? Did each scum team think the other would get him or something?

Based on trickster flip and only steak being killed by the death gods I suspect scum have a very limited ability to perform night kills. Based on what information is known.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I suspect the tricksters tried to kill me N2 and failed because they thought they knew my role but didn't. It could be interesting to look at what the single death god kill revealed about himself to see if we can make any inferences.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Dragonatrix posted:

##vote Ruggan

I did breadcrumb it.

Ruggan posted:

Lol, just try to execute me today you big butt. Not happening.

Alluding to me being invincible that day

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Ixtlilton posted:

I suspect the tricksters tried to kill me N2 and failed because they thought they knew my role but didn't. It could be interesting to look at what the single death god kill revealed about himself to see if we can make any inferences.

I invincible body guarded you N2. Although an unblockable kill could have slipped by I guess

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

##vote CPig

Also support the idea of dmb/cpig/dragon scum team. Plausible at least

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

merk posted:

merk posted:

I think CPig claiming he was amplified and fishing for that role is the actual scummiest thing out there. It’s not strong but that’s all I got before a deep dive.

##vote cpig

merk, you're a lot better than this.

I specifically asked pera not to tell me who she chose and asked if she was allowed to choose another person because I wanted to see if there was another amplifier out there.

It's good to know there's another amplifier.

I never asked who the other amplifier was and I never asked them to out themselves.

This is an incredibly weak vote and you know it.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

CapitalistPig posted:

merk, you're a lot better than this.

I specifically asked pera not to tell me who she chose and asked if she was allowed to choose another person because I wanted to see if there was another amplifier out there.

It's good to know there's another amplifier.

I never asked who the other amplifier was and I never asked them to out themselves.

This is an incredibly weak vote and you know it.

Nice overly defensive post. I feel good about this vote.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Ruggan posted:

I did breadcrumb it.

Alluding to me being invincible that day

Ah, gotcha. In context that looks like obviously no one other than Steak was gonna vote for you then because boogie was already caught scum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

merk posted:

Nice overly defensive post. I feel good about this vote.

Yeah it's super defensive to explain why I said I was amplified. you know, since you said I did it for no reason.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

CapitalistPig posted:

Yeah it's super defensive to explain why I said I was amplified. you know, since you said I did it for no reason.

Who is scum and why

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

merk posted:

Who is scum and why

ruggan for all the reasons that me and others have been saying the entire game if you cared to read it.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
What about the dmboogie content on ruggan?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

merk posted:

What about the dmboogie content on ruggan?

lol what content?

That one time dmboogie voted ruggan?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

these posts, pig

dmboogie posted:

(Ruggan posted:
Eh, I've been extremely busy at work and at home. My posting game isn't up to snuff right now. And as of this post I'm quoting (currently catching up) I plan to switch my vote away from Mona, just not quite sure to whom yet.)

lmao

dmboogie posted:

ruggan and steak feel really suspiciously aligned right now, but, like, it's so blatant they can't be on the same scum team, right

dmboogie posted:

steak is very obviously misguided but tbh i could see how a town player could logic themselves into his argument; though that obviously doesn't mean this can't be a weird bad obvious scum gambit

ruggan's coming off a bit worse here by latching onto steak's case but with less conviction

dmboogie posted:

##vote ruggan

this is a role madness thing, we’ve got any number of things that could gently caress with a claimed cop. On the other hand, we have two people directly contradicting each other in a way that can’t be explained by misdirection.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

##vote dragon They danced around boogie's cuddle the whole day, looking for any way to get them out of it.

I'm not against the idea of it being cpig, but I feel more comfortable with boogie than cpig.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ixtlilton posted:

these posts, pig

None of this says ruggan can't be scum to me.

Am I missing something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Amnistar posted:

##vote dragon They danced around boogie's cuddle the whole day, looking for any way to get them out of it.

I'm not against the idea of it being cpig, but I feel more comfortable with boogie than cpig.

I've actually been thinking about this the past few minutes. Something about the way dragon is playing isn't sitting well with me.