Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Ambitious Spider posted:

Glad I’m not the only one

I actually thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Len posted:

not going to share screenshots but my ex just accused her mother of murder on facebook yesterday

i got sent a screenshot so i don't have the full story but it could be true or it could be amphetamine psychosis or her mom disagreed with her about something (this is what it looks like from the partial screenshot honestly)

Does she have a Star Wars figurine collection?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Biplane posted:

I'm a man, and I think the quiver goes into my rear end.

Is that what Quiverfull is about?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

3D Megadoodoo posted:

A lot of people complain about copyright, but it's sad to read say Martialis when he's writing poems begging patrons to invite him to dinner while book-sellers are getting rich off selling his works, instead of poems about how some lady's tits are so big she has to pay double fare at the baths.

Thank you.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Roblo posted:

There is a brand of fancy chocolate in the UK called Tony's (it's pretty drat good) but the grooves are really random/all over the shop and it it makes it really annoying to break off a piece. Stop trying to be random Tony, let me eat your delicious chocolate normally.

It's Dutch. And the white chocolate and raspberry is amazing

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

*dancing*

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

well buddy neither would you if you had the resulting dryness of your Glans Penis

Paging Enhydra Lutris, To Discuss, the Dryness of the Glans Penis.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

lol

Can't wait until we finish killing god, just two or three more decades and then we can implement postmodern marxism

The opium of the shut-ins.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Mx. posted:

hotboxing my tits until they're so high they can't even walk

Your tits are off your tits

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

soviet elsa posted:

It was a radio shock jock whose name I forget, but went by "Man Cow" who got waterboarded in DC, then immediately said it was torture after denying it live on air for a long time.

Also, apes together... weak?

Christopher Hitchens also had himself waterboarded to see how bad it was and afterwards fully agreed it was torture.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Cicadalek posted:

I have it on good authority that the people of Gdansk were the first to invent Hair

No, they invented Polish plaits.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_plait

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Push El Burrito posted:

"Do you bite your thumb at us?" will be translated to "Bruh?"

I do bite my thumb at you, sir.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Having read the article the guy claiming plagiarism failed to register his copyright correctly, *and* the judge said the two songs didn't sound alike anyhow.

So the judge tossed the suit.

https://pitchfork.com/news/lawsuit-over-childish-gambinos-this-is-america-dismissed/

So some people are mad at him for not paying for *not* copying a song? I suppose this is the thread to mock them.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Lol some people are mad alright.

I suppose bitter idiots believing anything some rando says on the Internet is kind of the theme of the last couple decades.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

You don’t need to go this hard for a celebrity. Unless you are an asian teenager. Then Donald Glover will be the one who goes hard.

Oh, you actually *believed* the plagiarism thing?

:rubby:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Kojiro posted:

There's a pret in Bradford, mate

Bunch of pret-a-philes

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

RIP Alexander Abian

Oh god, there's a name I'd forgotten. You're *old*. Next up, Ludwig Plutonium

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

[fixed]
Yes, yes, yes, we must get rid of that moronish idiotic and
imbecile chunk of perverse piece of refuse THE MOON - once and for all!

THE MOON must go, must be eliminated!! Enough of billions of
years of the evil presence of that piece of refuse with its
morbid presence hanging above our heads - enough of that terrorizing
spy in the ski! that Evil watchful eye that disgusting boring
depressing piece of abomination.

UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of this IMPORTANT Information is ENCOURAGED, ESPECIALLY to COMPUTER BULLETIN BOARDS.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

I miss the early days of internet maniacs. It all seemed to have a much more human scale. Remember when noted shitbag author Jerry Pournelle became the first man to post a banme?

I started USENET right when Canter and Siegal invented spam.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Subjunctive posted:

someone did shoot him, in the end

The front end?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

chglcu posted:

I once overheard my grandmother ask my mom if I was a confirmed bachelor, which was fun years later when I learned what that meant. More recently she’s just told me to my face that I’m getting fat.

Confirmed fatchelor

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

One of my co-workers called in on 9/11 to say he wasn't coming in because "work is in the business district, and we could be next!". I was like, bro... 1.) You don't need an excuse not to come in today, 2.) We're in Canada, 3.) Really? You think Al-Qaeda's next target after the WTC and Pentagon is the Toronto business district?

CIBC let people go home from Commerce Court.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Antigravitas posted:

Whenever my partner has an issue, I ask them for the Jira ticket number.

Yo momma always opening requests in ServiceNow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Yeah there's an major league lacrosse player called LaDonnae Thobile.

Plays with a guy named Placido Gento