Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

People really get upset that a game is available on more than one console? What the hell is that? Why does it make a game better if it's only available on one console and no other?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

gently caress gently caress gently caress. I can't deal with this anymore. Maybe I'm the IoSM, and if so, I apologize, but I just can't handle this poo poo anymore.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Why in the world would one object to driving slowly around children?

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

AFewBricksShy posted:

It's not driving slow around children, it's that the school speed limit is in effect constantly. So on a Saturday night in the middle of summer at 2:30 am, it's the same speed limit as it would be at 9:30 on a Monday during the school year.

You know that extra-curricular activities exist, right? Not every grade school has a summer break at the same time as well.

It's not going to hurt anyone to slow the gently caress down.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Sorry, wrong thread

Mushika has a new favorite as of 02:11 on Oct 12, 2020

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

What about second-rate cocksucker? Or, "I bet you're incredibly bad at cocksucking."

I know we'll never remove the homophobic/misogynist connotations of the word, but it's fun to ponder acceptable uses of it.

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

"pigfucker" is my go-to

"Goatfucker" has a nice ring to it.

Mushika has a new favorite as of 15:45 on May 28, 2021

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Icon Of Sin posted:

That’s enough out of you, dingus khan!

This would also make a good username.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

Fun fact, the world's first lethal gender reveal was on 6 August 1945.

it was a little boy

Holy poo poo

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

That's what they consider "too masculine"?

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

old bean factory posted:

I can't believe that Little Caesars uses scrub tier Black and Decker power tools to make their poop water sauce! At least use Makita or something, how embarrassing.

You want DeWalt, you gotta go to an artisanal pizza joint.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

NLJP posted:

Like half of Russian exports at one point was beaver pelts. I exagerrste but it was a large amount.

Don't feel bad, I exagerrste a large amount too.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

At least it was a lovely dollar store gag gift dildo and not some new, shiny purple dragon one with a bunch of cum all over it.

Oh wait, that would've been pretty awesome.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Skwirl posted:

I sorta understand the 9/11 was an inside job people. 9/11 didn't happen is a new one. There's a poo poo ton of photos of those buildings being there, My mom had visited them before 9/11 and I'm pretty sure she's not deep state. I've visited where they used to be and they certainly aren't there anymore.

I'm actually kind of sorry that, after looking at the pictures, the post wasn't "WHALES DID 9/11!"

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

This page is a huge... I don't know what it is, but it's a huge one.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

I love how terf inferiority and victim complexes has brought them back to being offended at girls wearing pants. 100 years ago feminists were fighting for the right to wear pants publicly without judgment and to be treated like equal human beings, and now these modern fucks don't even want to be called people. They've built an entire identity on being victimized, while reaping the benefits of those who actually fight for true equality.

They're really fighting hard to win the Oppression Olympics when they're claiming "girls wearing pants is part of the Trans Agenda"

I hate to empty quote but I couldn't have put it better.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

I've posted it elsewhere and I'll post it here:

There is no reason to use real guns on stage or set in this day and age. As someone who works in the industry, whether the fault lies on the propsmaster or the producer, the fact is that there is solidly no reason to endanger people's lives in the age of excellent CGI or propsmastery.

e: and teach your loving actors how to pretend to shoot a gun, for christsakes

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Scratch Monkey posted:

Productions use real guns because it's cheaper

A lot cheaper than a scab and a dead Director and Cinematographer? I guess, sure.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Plus sounds 99% of the time, the prop gun is not able to fire bullets whatsoever. Blanks, yes. Actual projectiles? Nope. The industry came down hard on that after Brandon Lee. Most of the time it's a gun that's either been modded for blanks (for example the colt from supernatural), or is a built from the ground up prop in the sense you buy or rent one and it's been specifically made to just shoot blanks. I'm talking about just blank firing, not airsoft. Sometimes as much as the barrel being partially or completely plugged.

[bolding mine]

They most certainly did not. I think stage/film mishaps might deserve its own thread.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Data Graham posted:

Unfortunately very few of us live in Lake Wobegon

As an old white person, I got that reference.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Regy Rusty posted:

i deeply regret reading these

Me too. Jeez.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Regarde Aduck posted:

its bad because all you left brained people get so proud of the t which just means you will never truly understand the deeper workings of the universe

Da who da what now?

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

PhazonLink posted:

does Little Ben always have control of venues so they always light his face so he has the face/eyes in shadow trope thing?

If he's speaking at a lot of colleges, it's probably in auditoriums and theaters and the light on him is probably higher than it is straight on from the front, giving that shadow effect. They should use a high quality projector instead and super impose the image of a clown.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

And yet somehow, American flags everywhere, red white and blue everything, thin blue line merchandise, and ARE TROOP bumper stickers (that are all just for-profit garbage) aren't virtue signaling. Curious.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

If I had to spend on rent what any of those feckless assholes spend on a single car note, I'd be homeless.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Dr. Stab posted:

Usually I'm somewhat in tune with the transphobe mindset, but this one is weird. I think it's a combination of "trans people don't exist in japan" double bigotry and fetishization of femboys. But what I don't understand is that these same kinds of people have also demonstrated that they're perfectly capable of fetishizing trans women, usually in the exact same way they do femboys. Why should this get in the way of their being horny for a cartoon teenager?

Gamers are poo poo human beings? Who would have thought?!

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Drinkslinger posted:

Just casually using a local neighbourhood FB group to find a brothel, no drama

P.S. his display pic shows him holding his two young children. Super classy.

I know this is from pages back, but I've never in my life heard the term, "Knocking Shop" and it's my new favorite thing.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

As far as I am aware the actual philosophy behind PETA is that it is good for animals to die because living under human control is intrinsically wrong, they are literally better off dead than living under humans, which is why they kill so many of them.

You are correct. This is their literal philosophy.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

something pokemon something from within the thread something

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

SkeletonHero posted:

"AI" won't accomplish a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a single percent of what pickles have done for humankind, and the planet our Mother Earth.

I agree with this pro-pickle stance.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Prism posted:

Dill pickles are vile and they're still better than the plagiarism engines masquerading as AI.

Some other pickled things are OK. Just not dill pickles.

You are wrong.

e: Just wrong about dill pickles.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

I'm sorry that this is from pages back, but gently caress this honky and this entire idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYdCN7TAtVY

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Platystemon posted:

The 𝕏 has amazing comedic timing.

You could show that to preschoolers or to monkeys at the zoo and they’d laugh at it. It needs no context.

Yes, but does it require subtext?

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

When it's posted by Elon it's not ironic unless this post is satire in which case my excuse is I am stupid

It's alright, we are all stupid here. Or maybe it's just me; I can't tell because I am very stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YVK5wKhLrE

(I really am rather dumb, so don't consider this video any evidence to the contrary)

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Desert Bus posted:

I once was straight, but now I'm queer
Was cis but now I'm free

I know this is a joke, but this wording is actually great. Everyone can benefit from realizing that gender and sexual preference are fluid.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

tokin opposition posted:

i have some pamphlets on the CERF movement you might want to take a look at

I have a feeling that I'm missing something here. I'm sorry, I'm a big idiot.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Platystemon posted:

Cis‐Exclusive Radical Feminism

See, I thought it might mean Cis-exclusionary Radical Feminism. I'd be all about that (and step away, obviously).

But I am a huge dumbass, so please take that with a giant grain of salt.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

A Twitter lady finger-blasted some dusty old vadges from a morgue that her rich daddy bought her because she wanted to study human anatomy in the most nightmare way possible so after she finished flicking the withered beans she took to Twitter to tell the world about her brave new frontier of academia.

That... I just...

Huh?

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

I'm an Old, but I'm pretty sure Tokin is right about everything. Sorry, other olds. That's just how it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Needs to be said.