Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

April virus brings May dead us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

https://twitter.com/shaneharris/status/1245150576033370114
things going well in the greatest healthcare system in the world

Obamacare death panels going well

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Rexicon1 posted:

so i work in anesthesia and let me assure you, the positive inspiratory pressure required to keep these fibrotic dying lungs open is taxing even to our 100,000$ machines for rich people. if some one is requiring intubation, unless the guys in ny have figured out some magical way to jerry rig these together to provide the right amount of pressure AND attach an ETT to it then this is at best a great way to ensure the virus gets extremely aerosolized and murder every single person in the ER. im lmaoing into the grave

lol cool

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Skypie posted:

Ah welp. All the pipefitters got sent home cuz one of their guys on a different jobsite got sick. Their contractor is making them all go home til that dude is tested.

The other site is like 200 yards from mine. It was fun posting with y'all

you don't need lungs to post

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Schnorkles posted:

lmao we're gonna have 30-40% unemployment by the end of April and Mitch is going to be mealymouthing about how do we pay for another trillion of stimulus as an angry mob storms the trump hotel in washington dc

schnorleks are you safe in the woods

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Let's dispel with this fiction that number doesn't know what it's doing. It knows exactly what it's doing.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Schnorkles posted:

lmao the imperial model thinks that there are between 7 and 43 million infections currently in just part of europe (somewhere between 2 and 11% of the population)

welp

found one (it's your post)

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmfao

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

gonna lol when bojos dies terribly and no whiny d&d weirdo can stop me

lmao

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

what's COVIDing

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

more like pooday

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

twoday posted:

more like uh bear poo!

:popeye:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

it's just the flu, bro

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

snoo posted:

where's my loving money and my loving vaccine

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

yeah take it to the succ z

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

my wife and I really dodged a bullet. we were supposed to travel to Denver on March 16 to visit family and for work. trip got cancelled last minute. last week we learned that the cousin we intended to stay with tested positive. she's doing fine now, but close call.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lol

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

hello

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

am I dead of covid

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Atoramos posted:

Hope everyone loves COBRA

hell yeah, using 100% of unemployment benefits to pay for COBRA, which will end up denying coverage for my covid treatments

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

is it all over

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

I notice TwoDay gets a lot of pushback for his vaccine even though even if it was true, nobody in the US who posts here could get, much less afford, it

meanwhile almost all of us have cats, and yet the public is noticeably - dare I say, nervously - silent about my equally plausible theory that cat ownership is the real spread predictor

don't you loving slander my cats again EHF

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

looking forward to Easter service tomorrow

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Melania eat the egg

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lol

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

reopen the economy now

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

letting coronavirus wash over my lands like a cleansing fire

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

my gaping economy

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lol

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

shovelbum posted:

Do you get ppe

no but we do get peepee

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

lol trump has put us all in such imminent danger as will not admit of delay

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

twoday posted:

https://twitter.com/NUnl/status/1250067842214629378?s=19

Video in Dutch of visitation cabins being deployed at nursing homes to allow people to visit safely

in America those are called coffins

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

chris cummo

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

facetoucher cat posted:

Don't these fill the air with coronavirus vapor

so does, uh, ordinary breathing!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

gonna spend my TrumpBux on a BIG SCARY RIFLE! and then mourn as I'll have no place to shoot it for months and months to come!

j/k, probably it'll be a revolver, wheelgun go spiiiiiiiiin

wheelguns loving own

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

BgRdMchne posted:

Should I go for a shrouded hammer or hammerless model?

ehf is right, unless you plan to concealed carry you should look at full size revolvers with exposed hammers. Ruger and S&W still make good options. a snubnose hammerless 38 is a neat gun but not a ton of fun to shoot.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

"not a ton of fun to shoot" is being generous here

they can be fun if you shoot something like 38 wadcutters but otherwise yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao those chuds are going to send checks by the USPS, which they hate