Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Your immutable character is your strength, unwavering and brave in the face of adversity. Many, Many people have strengthened their resolve through the news of your continual recovery.

Be well my friend and keep doing what's right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I started listening to Jordan Peterson because of this thread and I wound up cleaning my room but my wife still sleeps in the baby's room because I can't find any of his lectures on how to stop farting in my sleep :(

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I'm on a dieta for an ayahuasca retreat and only eating cigarette smoke right now

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

SIGN MY RASCAL DALLGUMMIT!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

we have photographic evidence here that he is in fact not

what if i told you that he's actually holding a copy of Dune Messiah and that in between the front cover and page 1 is an 8 x 10 glossy of walrus man in the buff

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I'm the freaky daughter and yeah, he reads it every day, says it's the one thing keeping him going

hey whats up baby u like shrimp cocktail?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

TheBizzness posted:

The real disease are those bangs.

BITE YOUR TONGUE

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Start with what you can control. Make it clap.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

The relationship between jorp and his daughter seems like it would fit nicely into an A24 horror film about some young people who break into the Peterson compound and discover jorp chained up in the basement.

DON'T YOU SWEAR AT ME YOU LITTLE poo poo, I AM YOUR DAUGHTER

*clucks tongue*

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Yeah, he got famous from a viral Quora post.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Nobody Interesting posted:

I'm an immigrant to Canada.

Is this uh... is this true?

Yeah, little buddy. I watched a video where he explained his fame and he had published some book called Maps of Meaning or something, was teaching at Devry or Harvard or McGill or ITT Tech and he had a quora account and someone asked "What's the best way to live your life?" and he wrote an effort post in list format and it got like a billion views and then a publisher OK'ed him expanding it into a book and it became a best seller.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
jorpg

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Rutibex posted:

he's 100% nazi. the statistics he starts quoting here are from a book called "The Bell Curve" a book funded by "The Pioneer Fund" which is a front for nazi racial science. i wrote a whole paper on this connection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYqN0iGGjw

Don't think of it as "the Jewish problem", think of it as "the Jewish opportunity."

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Foreskin Meaterson

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVXiXn8Oec8

"he sounds like air leaking out of [ ] a week old balloon"

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Jordan Peterson' grandma came out of the shower, her mound of fur dripping wet, drop by drop filling the GhostBusters mug she held below her pubis. "Hey big boy," she said. "Hey baby, how's it going?" I replied.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Who What Now posted:

jabbing one of those maple syrup spigots into granny's bush

that's what's up

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
nothing more determined or creative than an addict without cash when craving gets all consuming

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
ladies love cool Jordan

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

With arms wide open - Creed

my own prison is a good song. :(

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Marie Kondo is the Jordan Peterson of um uh basketball

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
like I'm gonna take advice from a Canadian

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Soapy_Bumslap posted:

What are benzos like anyway, i gotta fathom they're p. sweet

I got heavily addicted to benzodiazepines when I was in patient at some dump with chantix based psychosis and psychotic depression

Ativan 5 mgs. you take them and sleep. at least I did. some people stay awake and do loopy stuff while droopy. I would eat them and stay in bed for like 20 hrs

withdrawal felt like I had cerebral palsy, I couldn't walk unaided. some people straight up die from benzo/bento withdrawal

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
lol enforced monogamy instead of normalized legal prostitution.

ok

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
"Better say something quick before everybody thinks you're stupid."
~ Sun Tzu

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3amVIppIJIw

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I could never support Jordan Peterson after I saw him playing the guitar on the MTV, that ain't workin.

that's the way u do it

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
person of class :smug:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
please. she probably has a vegetable fetish. anyone who rails against one thing so much, invariably fucks that thing

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Who What Now posted:

I don't understand what about this is supposed to make me weep

how boring it is

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Mister Speaker posted:

Jordan Peterson looks like the kind of guy who gets really upset when he asks for your shoehorn and you say you don't have one. You just know he's spending the whole drive back to Mississauga arguing with his wife about how he would have just worn slippers if he'd known that.

That's IT! Back to Winnipeg!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Pennywise the Frown posted:

lol, a reply to that tweet

https://twitter.com/raincoaster/status/1474622095682424833

I still don't know who this guy is but he seems like a real twat.

he's a rapper

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i dominate the gently caress outta lobsters (after my mom boils them, i'm scared to get pinched)

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Marie Kondo vs. Jorp

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
on the third night, when i was tripping face on ayahuasca i got the phrase "be careful how you talk to yourself" stuck in my head and it made me think of that photo where jordan is strung out on benzos, dripping wet, with the gun in his hand and my mind followed that down into suicide distillate. pure blackness. i really thought i might kill myself while everyone was singing koombayah etc. it was terrifying. then i went to sleep and woke up clear headed, feeling great and i had a good three month run after that

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

literally all I know about Marie Kondo is that her catchphrase is "does this spark joy" which puts her ahead of jorp by default because he clearly does not understand that happiness in an emotion that people actually experience

like he thinks that's a lie made up by women and/or society

she runs with the whole clean your room concept with an emphasis on minimalism and discarding the unnecessary and then wraps everything up in this weird layer of animism

but yeah she's more useful than jorp because she explains how you should clean your room and some neat techniques for folding shirts which is more practical than "lol if ur a loser, start by cleaning your room, like duh. be the change u wanna see in your room"

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Puppy Time posted:

I haven't paid attention since the Netflix show, but as far as I was aware the only thing she had to sell was a book.

She's Japanese, animism is a whole thing there.

oh really? lol

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Puppy Time posted:

He does have nice hair, tho.

They literally have a category of monster thing that's "object that gained sentience" complete with some spiritual ceremonies to cleanse objects that are upset over being broken or thrown out. Also the whole "turn everything into a mascot/cute girl" thing.

Like it's not a super common belief anymore but it's definitely a big part of the cultural landscape. So Kondo's communicating with the spirits of stuff would be less "what the heck?" and more on the level of like someone praying to the saints over here.

Nah, I was kidding. I knew those things. Shintoism is the only reason I know the word animism. I lived in Akita for a couple years. Our mascot was a cute cedar tree.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Non gungible token

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i still can't afford night clubs :(