Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

I wear my label of, "Evil Uncle" with pride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Booty Pageant posted:

still thinkin bout those russian fishing cats

Such a cute kitty!

Bet it likes scritche OH drat

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

TIP posted:

I've seen some ugly babies

True on day of

he improved somewhat

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Literally A Person posted:

I have norovirus. Yay!

:barf:

Think that's what I had two weeks ago Sunday. Initially thought it was food poisoning, since the fun started less than four hours after eating dinner but it turned out that I had a round 2 at 7AM after a fitful night's sleep. Also, neither other person that ate my cooking had any issue.

Didn't feel quite right for a week after. It, uh, resets your entire GI so your responses to certain foods can be...interesting until all the gut flora grows back.

Sorry. It sucks but the worst passes quickly

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Literally A Person posted:

We don't know but it's been climbing the ladder in our household. Kid first, next day Wife, next day me.

We even had cool rear end motherfucking plans for today.

That's the worst :( sorry.

Stay hydrated as best you can.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

I might make an exception for Peter Porker the Amazing Spider-Ham or an extremely ill conceived reboot of Howard the Duck

Good thing weed's legal in most places. Would have been great to be tripping when I saw it in the theater back in the day.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Booty Pageant posted:

will grindhouse ever make a comeback???

I hope not

The 5th-run theatres were nasty

Rags to Liches posted:

I don't plan on throwing her into Suspiria or anything, I think she's too much on the squeamish side for that. Tenebrae might be okay for her though.

(Worst case scenario, she taps out early and we watch Visconti stuff instead)

There's always Phantasm

PainterofCrap fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Feb 24, 2024

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

If that's the bathroom through that doorway, I'll say that your nephew lives in a 2 or 3-bedroom bungalow with a half-attic space

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

redshirt posted:

Two Liter of Bartles & James Wine Cooler, Cherry Flavored

Strawberry Hill or Kountry Kwencher 4lyfe

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

redshirt posted:

Do you remember the Bruce Willis Wine Cooler ad? It was for Seagrams.

The one they ran when he was in Moonlighting?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Also, it's not an authentic Polish restaurant in Buffalo unless it has a Dyngus Day reference

We can get sweet & also savory pierogies at Bells Market on Castor Ave. in NE Philadelphia

Bonus Dorian

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

bagmonkey posted:

Biscuit the 22lb Turkey is at the vet getting spayed FINALLY. Hopefully once she's not a hormone monster she'll be super cuddly and all the other cats will love her and treat her like their baby child

Her heats must have been epic

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

bagmonkey posted:

tbh they were so mild I was genuinely confused why people say cats going into heat is sooo horrible. turns out its cuz she doesnt meow that loud lol

She wasn't plowing along the floor on her face, dragging her forelegs behind her? Climbing the curtains? Suddenly extremely interesting/not interesting/interesting/not interesting WTF IS WRONG WITH ME to her neutered brethren?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Happy Birthday, Dorkus!

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Thank u PainterofCrap!

What kind of crap do you generally paint?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

bagmonkey posted:

Happy Post Horny Biscuit Day!!!

I made this for another goon posting through his cat's heat, many years ago (2005)

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Go Biscuit go!

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

redshirt posted:

Today's my Bday, and I went out for a nice lunch but it was funny, everyone got all up in this discussion about Girl Scouts of all things and it got a bit heated and I didn't say a word and just ate and noted this strange and miraculous existence we have (the discussion had nothing to do with me). Everything is so fascinating and odd!

Happy Earth Entry Day, RedShirt!

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Revins posted:

I do industrial cleaning and it's still loving weird how far they pay me to travel to do it. I'm on a trip from Iowa to Florida to sandblast corrosion at a power plant. Like I'm grateful for the work obviously but is there no one in the SE US that does sandblasting or dry ice blasting? Is it really that niche?

You may have been the lowest bid.

As an insurance adjuster, I have to contract folks to do stuff like this, and if n one is available locally for a reasonable figure, I'll check around other regions of the company to see if the quote is out of line. If it's not, the travel expense is usually only a few hundred bucks.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I was in a truck stop diner bathroom and the toilet had a built in bidet

In a truck stop diner bathroom :dafuq:

That rig sees a lot of hemorrhoids

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

redshirt posted:

I am collecting individuals with unique skills.

I can blow spit bubbles, and also swallow while my mouth is wide open (impressed the dentist)

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

I need that LEGO hotdog dude

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

My son’s a glassblower, and although he’s unemployed atm, he’s not a goon

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

redshirt posted:

Who's good at contracts and negotiating stuff?

*changes hats* I'm an insurance claims adjuster

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

redshirt posted:

HR will have to vet all of you of course, but unless you're like a psycho killer or something....

Qu'est-ce que c'est?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Why do I have to be Brown?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Ruby Gloom posted:

ok so i was looking for a cute picture about hoping sids tummy felt better but i found this instead :dogstare:

and here is how you use the BELLY BUTTON HEALING WAND

A Q-Tip is cheaper, and readily available

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Ruby Gloom posted:

you should eat some cookies

in the uk, dominos is selling a cookie with a whole cadburys cream egg inside :dogstare:

That's so English I may just go down with the HMS Pinafore :britain:

Escape From Noise posted:

I just generally don't like pineapple.

Ever had fresh, properly ripe?

One of my son's friends (about 12-years ago) came into the kitchen while I was sectioning a very tasty, perfectly ripe pineapple. I offered him a slice & he announced that he didn't like pineapple. Turned out he'd only had canned; he tried fresh & it rocked his world.

Escape From Noise posted:

Jesus. Public toilets in this country are a loving nightmare.

Holy poo poo! You found one?? Where??

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

bagmonkey posted:

might post the biggest cat turd ive ever seen

No screenshots of fascist’s accounts, please

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Ruby Gloom posted:

i'm bringing back sheep posting

post your best sheeps

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

fartknocker posted:

It’s always humid for me because I live like a mile from in the swamp and 200~ miles yards from the ocean Delaware River

Ruby Gloom posted:

plz behold the magnificence of Costco Beef Chili With Beans

Pre-blep Unit

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

redshirt posted:

Unlike many, I will fight any goose I see. They know it too, I walk right up to them and they back away.

The most vivid real dreams I ever had were from about mid-1994 until I was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea in late 1996.

Textured, detailed, full-color, What Dreams May Come - level poo poo that was episodic - dreams would continue for several nights in a row, picking up where they left off. I met all kinds of people, from all periods of history, and we were all dead.

I also dreamed of a conversation I had with my father, who died in July 1995. That one was so real it freaked me out for the rest of the day. I can see why people believe in an afterlife.

But it all stopped after I got my first CPAP.

PainterofCrap fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Mar 14, 2024

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

fartknocker posted:

This is like the second thread to bring this up in a week-ish, so the question here is which movie do you think of her in first, the Back to the Future trilogy, Howard the Duck, Red Dawn, or something else.

Leah Thompson kept my rear end in the $3.25 seat I bought to watch that crap, right up to the credits

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

TIP posted:

there is no setting in windows that will fully stop it from rebooting against your will

I had to loving modify and delete files from windows so that it no longer contains the processes that allow it to initiate a reboot on its own, and then block it from being able to recreate those files

if it does it again I'm gonna lose my mind

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

WUT

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

They smell fabulous right out of the fryer, but they taste like dirt.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

If you weren't before, you sure as poo poo will be considering it after that.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

redshirt posted:

Do all cute animals get corporate branding now?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

I make a curry abomination that is an homage to my mother, who was actually a good cook in spite of working with Betty-Crockerized 'ethic' recipes that call for lamb, fruit salad, and McCormick 'curry powder.' (until I was in university, turmeric-based was all you cold find in groceries).

I grew up loving it. I taught myself how to make it so it is just like my Mom's was. Took awhile because she never wrote it down so I started out trying to make a curry they way it should be, and it wouldn't turn out, so I started out Mom-style (brown lamb, fry onions, add seasonings & liquids, season by taste).

My wife, however, has to leave the county when I start browning lamb and loading up the turmeric & attar.

It's not real. I know that. I love real curries. Really.

But this falls into the "I know what real proper pasta/ravioli tastes/textures like and adore it, but I still love me the canned Boy-r-Dee meat ravioli" territory.

PainterofCrap fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Mar 19, 2024

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

The way I feel when the edibles kick in

Mmmm

Government weed