Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
cant read this thread. makes me too pissed off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

I can't believe anyone would dare suggest intentionally traveling to another state with your firearm to an area of known civil unrest and rioting as a minor to wander the streets after dark could ever be misconstrued as premeditated or provocation. This is pure stand your ground self defense I rest my case.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
man who said hes "hype af" to go blast some "r-worded b*tch n-words" and then went and did it is frankly completely innocent. case closed

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the one cool thing about this trial is the insanely potent honeypot it has created for the dumbest most vile fuckers on this earth to crawl into and get a thick coating of bigotry stink on em for the rest of their natural lives. :amen:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

RC Cola posted:

Basically every outcome sucks because the justice system sucks and no one should go to a United States prison ever

hot take but i think kyle rittenhouse should go to prison :shrug:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Deceptive Thinker posted:

hot take - killing people is bad, even killing bad people

cept my bully, carl.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

sounds based. maybe leftists could learn a thing or two from the incident.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=226575

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
no need for a gun, my very large & strong gf can protect me from anyone

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

hello old friend. :cumpolice:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

spacetoaster posted:

I see you also enjoy reading the AITA thread.

im not but i would like to know more

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

its my opinion that he should be unbanned when released from prison. its only fair. otherwise its double jeopardy and thats a crime.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

hobbesmaster posted:

but what about the In re aatrek precedent

if you look closely at the ruling he was actually banned for having the wrong kind of RAM in his computer, the pedophilia is unrelated. :eng101:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lol the crazy nazi bimbo has some cool quotes:

quote:

Eva writes, “Every person has fell in to some degeneracy that they push, mine was tattoos, learned my lesson, no more, moving forward”

quote:

Eva continues,”I look forward to the sales of removal cream someday.”

quote:

And Eva says, “Though I heart emoticon my swastika, Adolf Hitler quote, SS motto, SS bolts & Swastika eagle… they will stay and I won’t ever dislike those ones.”

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The Voice of Labor posted:

when did saying aids in response to bad posts become acceptable again? is it because everyone here is so old that saying cancer will absolutely be taken without irony?

the pendulum has been moving away from "cat lady" for a long time. it has encountered much resistance and will continue to. i speculated a long time ago in qcs that we were entering a period of turmoil and cultural upheaval and i believe it still. maybe "realignment" is better phrasing.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

:3:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the cool zone had a lot of insanely funny ppl rping devil may care gunslinging badasses and theyd get super pissed if u raised an eyebrow let alone a lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i rember i was readng some conversation where they were talking about how to defend from an epic chud barreling down at u and ur protest group in an suv. one dude was like "firstly, use paintballs to blind the driver, then, when they approach, move the women and children aside and deploy caltrops. lol if you dont bring caltrops to all your protests. then, once the car is disabled, throw spark plug fragments at the window to shatter it gain manual access to the means to vehicle control" and poo poo like that. it was awesome.

personally i rather sit in a lawn chair and drink 10 beers.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

To be fair that one guy absolutely proved me wrong when I said he wasn't gonna do poo poo

ya a real departure from the norm

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

DesertIslandHermit posted:

He was allegedly involved with underaged girls and had an abysmal interview with Tucker Carlson when he tried to bring up some woman that Tucker was pretending to not remember.

Nobody cares now.

lol yea i remember that. he had like some bro he was rolling with and theyd go out and bang 17 year old girls or some poo poo at spring break or something and lol about how lit it was like it was no big deal. turns out they were right. drat thats crazy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
most guns just end up killing urself or a loved one. see: somethingawful.com founder

no guns for me. thnx

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

paranoid randroid posted:

i would simply fortify the postition with tank traps and mines and then call in a fire mission from antifa close air support a-10 warthogs

smart

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
forum w/ mental health resources stickied at the top: everyone go get a gun

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

you didn't love him
lowtax wasn't even that tall

agg

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

hahahahahaha

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

goldmine immediately

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

EorayMel posted:

This also applies for deer.

feels good to read this post with long southern drawl

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ohhhhhhhhhhh no no no no noooooooo ahahahahaahaha ahahahahahahahaha ahahahahaha

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i hope team rocket captures kyle and he lives out the rest of his days... inside a pokeball! and then, i hope jesse captures me, and sets her masterfully trained arbok and likitung to work on my helpless, writhing nude body....

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

paranoid randroid posted:

lol steven donziger is in jail for the crime of winning a ruling against chevron and kyle rittenhouse, who i sincerely hope does not get hit by a falling piano, is walking free

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

lol that this is the pic the NYT goes with

gently caress the new york times

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Salt Fish posted:

Just a word of warning to anyone thinking about protesting this - make sure you bring an absentee ballot with you in case of any violence. If you feel unsafe quickly fill it out to vote for the candidate you think would do the best job protecting you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
oooooookay. thats my cue to skidaddle for a while.