Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

2023 is the year Shatner finally comes on the RLM podcast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

stephenthinkpad posted:

I kind of want to send in a Monique G tape. Better money spent than paying for behind the scene video on Patreon. What is the best MonG movie hasn't been covered by RLM?

Start flooding them with Munchie tapes and see if Munchie can become the next Nukie.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I thought Monique did a lot more horror movies than she was. Didn’t know she was in so many soft core movies.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Sunk Dunk posted:

this is my new fav monique g gif

:nws: https://i.redd.it/ezuqimwlwxx91.gif :nws:

:eyepop:

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Scream should go full Jason Takes Manhattan and have 90% of the movie take place on the subway.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Sunk Dunk posted:

Deadline: Jeremy Renner In “Critical But Stable” Condition In Reno After Weather-Related Accident While Plowing Snow

It snows in Reno?

He's been nominated for 2 Academy awards?

What the hell!?

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Space Kablooey posted:

lol there are multiple listings for nukie on ebay now

One is just over $500 with 23 bids. Which is really funny if the bidders think they are making a solid investment.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

If only we could get Snakes on a Plane, Money Plane, and Plane, into one shared universe...

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I would add Cabin in the Woods to the list of great horror-comedies.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

POCKET CHOMP posted:

Mike subscribes to Twitter Blue. :(

He’s trying to get Shatner to think he’s legit

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Sunk Dunk posted:

i forgot to mention it cant be anything that takes skill

Take up drinking

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Actually start playing pool. It’s a lot of fun and there are likely leagues in your city you can join.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

If Rich Evans can do it then you can do it.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Poor Mike, at least we will get content.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

lmao

Rock refusing to job.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

X JAKK posted:

3. Its okay for Eddie Murphy to wear Chinese prosthetics and harpoon a fatty, which is more of a japanese stereotype, but nobodys saw this movie so nobody noticed

It made $95 million domestic!

I thought it was a Meet Dave level bomb.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Michael Cusack also did YOLO: Crystal Fantasy, which is worth a watch.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

lol already deleted. He didn't seem to know Jay is a member of RLM, either.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

stephenthinkpad posted:

They still haven't found the skeletons in Patton Oswalt's closet huh?

Pretty sure she died in bed OP

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Guess the clock is ticking on Jack Quaid.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Damnit, how come everyone in Hollywood has to be a sex criminal?

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Cubone posted:

hate to be the bearer of more bad news, but the star of the gay Nightmare on Elm Street has got the AIDS real bad and needs help getting out of Mexico

https://www.gofundme.com/f/donation-to-help-mark-patton-recieve-med-care

That's sad, at least the go fund me is doing well.

Scream, Queen! My Nightmare On Elm Street, is an excellent documentary on him and NOES 2, if anyone hasn't seen it.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I like that the Prophecy movies kept brining the same coroner back for the sequels. And by the 3rd movie he's just over the weirdness of finding angel corpses.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

RLM once again steals the spotlight from X JAKK

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I’m going to consider that all of these young ages are lies and continue to assume that we are all posting from the same nursing home

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

rydiafan posted:

I hate tiny dick jokes and for a long time I tried to explain to people that body positivity is an important thing we need to work towards in our culture, and a person isn't defined by their penis size any more than their breast size, their height, etc. But of course anything I ever said about it was irrelevant because they always just assumed I had a small dick I was insecure about.

How large is the truck you drive

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Kingo Ligma posted:

Unrelated:

My girlfriend is out of town for work, which classic she'll absolutely hate should I watch tonight:

Robocop
The Thing
Aliens

?????

Another vote for Robocop.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Marvel changing an ending but not telling the artists what they want besides “the hero should dodge stuff for x amount of minutes.” Would be maddening.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

What if someone hasn’t seen the last 2 SW movies and never will and therefore can’t rank them?

I’m asking for a friend if it’s bad

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

mines been receding for years

THIS HAPPENS!? Oh god oh no

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znsa4Deavgg

Multiple Babu Friks.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Sheen Sheen posted:

/\/\/\ drat you

Sorry to interrupt tiny dick chat, but the trailer for Mandalorian Season 3 just ran during the Cowboys-Bucs game, and it contained not one, but two Babu Friks

Star Wars is back baby

I’m surprised there was no Giancarlo Esposito in that trailer, after he opened the game tonight.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Space Kablooey posted:

im still not watching more star wars slop, not even if they have more than one Babu friks

also lmao for disney not being able to keep it in their pants (what with that whole luke thing at the end) and make mando have baby yoda again

But what if the Babu’s go on adorable adventures with Baby Yoda?

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Cowcaster posted:

when does mandalore 3 happen and is it a weekly thing or a dump cause i’m going to let you all chug it down and let me know if it’s worth watching first

March 1 and it will be a weekly release.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I’m thinking of Babu’s prick

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

There hasn't been as flagrant a case of false advertising since Everybody Loves Raymond

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Julian Sands has probably died of exposure at this point, right?

Surly he'll use his warlock powers to get out of this one

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I think the Need For Speed movie tanking in the US killed Aaron Paul's big budget movie career.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

henkman posted:

Was it ever explained how he got run over by his snowplow?

I read that he left it running while he jumped out to talk to a neighbour, then when he was trying to get back in the plow just started moving forward and ate him.