Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

drat I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this tier list is essentially backwards.

Sorry for your sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Toxic Mental posted:

ur unmodded, binch

gently caress im p0wned

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Get your vaccines this season goons. I procrastinated and now I've got a pretty bad flu and it really loving sucks.

Don't be lax and get ur vax!

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i wasnt on the list when i could get them (despite being immunocompromised at the time) and now im on a drug schedule that precludes them lmfaoooo

Be careful going out then. People are sick as gently caress and coughing like crazy in public and no one is wearing masks. I hadn't been either and now I'm paying the price for that I suppose. I guess I'm glad it's not covid at least.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Hollismason posted:

Oh wow one of my friends has not seen Point Break, so we're watching Point Break.

Gotta love those good, easy to make choices.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

kntfkr posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clhzsls0y8o

SEND MY BODY TO ARBY'S
SEND MY BODY TO ARBY'S
HUMAN FLESH SLIDER COMBO
SEND MY BODY TO ARBY'S

CUT ME INTO THIN SLICES
CUT ME INTO MICROSCOPICALLY THIN SLICES
OF MEAT!!!!!!
ARBY'S!!!!!

These guys rule thank you for posting this and making me aware of them.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Toxic Mental posted:

Incorrect

Vinegar based hot sauces are poo poo for normies

Real men go pure chili and/or tomato based

AARD VARKMAN posted:

baka gaijin. vinegar hot sauces are but one tool in the arsenal of the Hot Sauce Guy

:hai:

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Timestamp didn't work :(

However

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVfBAHB_2hw

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
I'm meeting a couple friends in Atlanta in March to see KMFDM. Haven't seen them live since 2003 and after seeing Skinny Puppy's final tour earlier this year I figure I need to see them again sooner than later. You think the bands you like will tour forever until they don't.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Smugworth posted:

KMFDM Sucks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS-NMVDlbSQ

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Smugworth posted:

Do you think we could visit dog world in VR

Man I fucken hope so

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

TrashMammal posted:

looking forward to the return of this classic gag

"Bro you gotta check out this sweet augmented realty"

*gets hella raccoon eyes*

gently caress I am owned

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

kntfkr posted:

four olives over here

lmao

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

pencilhands posted:

RIP AND FART

RIP AND FART

PLUME Eternal

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

kntfkr posted:

they got rid of the native but kept the land. and the lakes. and the butter.
So like the rest of America then

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Turgid tuber

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

nice obelisk idiot posted:

I drop money on bougie poo poo often enough, but there's something that seems particularly insulting about the cost of Rao's stuff

Yeah I like their sauce but I can't justify spending $9 a jar when Publix has good organic sauce for $4.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

These days I usually just get Classico and doctor it up. If I’m making meatballs deglazing the sauté pan with a splash of wine and adding that to the sauce goes a long way towards making it taste pretty good.

This is the move. A little extra effort can make a cheap product taste better than the expensive bougie stuff.

For example a $2 brick of ground espresso makes better iced coffee then any of that bottled Starbucks stuff. You get a gallon for $2!

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Pennywise the Frown posted:

We were talking about drums a while ago in this thread (how's Oli doing Sid?) and I am going to subject you all to this now. I did this all sober! I'm only sharing it more now because I am not atm!

Hell yeah dude this is cool. Even if you're insecure about your playing remember that you're infinitely better than the majority of people who will never attempt to play, let alone sharing for others.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

kntfkr posted:

between pennywise & sid - if someone plays upright bass - you could totally recreate "brick" in aardvark's flooded living room

:allears:

Paging Jestery...

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

redshirt posted:

Going down to the old DMV, expecting a good time.

If you need relief, you should spell it THC
Perhaps you may know, uh, vaguely what I mean

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Seth Pecksniff posted:

My oranges molded and I didn't even get a chance to use them :manning:

My melted bean sprouts send their condolences.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

pencilhands posted:

I ate too much last night now i feel queasy

Saalkin posted:

Yeah stop filling it completely ya dingus

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Taxes Mental

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Is it called "alien tape" because you notice how essential it is to keep things together?

They say they want to ban alien tape but actually love how cost effective it is.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

What I'm stoned I think about the fact that meat bag is probably one of the scariest terms that I know. While it's a bit of a joke in Star wars games, I really do think about the fact that we are moving towards a world where the robots are going to get their hands on the term meat bag.

On that I once had a strange vision, I thought about the fact that maybe a highly functioning robotic society created humans and we are their von Neumann probes. Beings with the sole purpose of the pursuit of technology. And technological advances. Deep down programmed into our very DNA. Because eventually our progress is creating them. The machines. Wouldn't that be such an odd thing, and odd and strange thing to think about?

Kind of reminds me of the ending of Battlestar Galactica, where it's millions of years later and baltar and six are walking down the street of New York seeing rudimentary robotics unfold in front of their eyes. The thing came out in 2004. And now we're experiencing the beginning of creating the goddamn cylons. I think the world is an absolutely insane state. And it's almost like the disasters that are unfolding will justify the need to have the robots in more and more sectors of society overall to keep productivity going upwards instead of downwards due to political turmoil etc.

I don't even know what loving thread this is but I finally put the future technological darkness into words.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Hollismason posted:

Possible to take pictures? Just of the toilet though.

Yeah we don't need the content but some context would be nice.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Also if you see blood when you wipe the exif data call your IT provider immediately.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Take a couple bananas that have started to get overripe with some brown spots, cut then into smaller pieces and place them on a baking sheet in your freezer. Once frozen dump then into a food processor with a flat blade and pulse until creamy. A squirt of honey can be added for extra sweetness if desired.

It's better than ice cream imo

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Making a Greek style salad with pork loin. Just made some tzatziki to eat with pita to go with it.

Hell yeah!

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

AARD VARKMAN posted:

gonna cook up another pot of chicken tinga with another cilantro salsa, this time with annaheims and serranos instead of jalapenos

Also spanish rice

This sounds great!

I think I'm gonna try making some birria tacos next weekend.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Toxic Mental posted:

slice of pepperoni or carne asada burrito? hlep

Slice is a snack, burrito is a meal.

How hungry are you? Also just eat one now and the other in a couple hours lol

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Toxic Mental posted:

I'm pretty hungry tbh. The issue is also that the good carne asade places are all closed right now so I'd be going to the late nite campus place for dumbass university students

Are they dumbasses for eating there or for other reasons? If it has a decent chance of being tasty I'd say go for it, at least you have pizza as a fallback.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Get you some of this, it’ll fix those paws right up op

Can confirm this poo poo works.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

AARD VARKMAN posted:

you eating a 2 week old rear end salad???????

Hell yeah I love to eat compost

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

redm posted:

good to see you too my friend :)

Oh yeah you bought this avatar for me a while back, thanks again!

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

MrQwerty posted:

what are u goons listenin to tonite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbJYxIRnPR8
im trying to pick out some des kensel riffs and and techniques from old HoF live videos

Pretty sick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezu7DlCycLM
I love Doseone, rip Alias

grind it, grind it
unabashed, grab me by the health
look me in the help
and tell me something sick about yourself

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
I kinda like it. People who speak English as a second language come up with some awesome phrasing.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Yeah that rules lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Yeah I'm on my phone too sorry lol

Someone do the needful