Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

Mr. Nice! posted:

Friend, I have some news for you. Aaron Rodgers is no longer the QB in Wisconsin.

Don't listen to him, euphronius, he's a Cowboys fan trying to deceive you. Of course Rodgers is still on the Packers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

MrMojok posted:

What kind of bitch-rear end team gets only the obligatory +3 at home?

I’ll tell you. It’s the bitch-rear end Eagles and their fearful, bitch-rear end fans.

🔋🔋🔋

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

blarzgh posted:

I will be fuckin insufferable

i was really looking forward to this. my consolation prize if the eagles got smacked was getting to see blzargh seriously loving bring it. and well... i'm not saying a certain proportion of "it" wasn't brought, just... i expected more, y'know?

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
I think part of what feels nice about Dak finally having his breakout year is that it honestly didn't look like it was ever going to happen. He's been starting since 2016, has always been good, but also always looked thoroughly ceilinged. When his new coach was revealed to be Fat loving Mike, I figured the "he'll make the jump once he gets a good coach" hope was out the window. He's also always seemed so nervous, so unsure of himself moment to moment on the field and off, despite his talent and skill.

This past month or so though he hasn't had that vibe on the field. And in that "pooping on the other teams" commercial from last week, he finally did a public-facing thing where he truly seemed comfortable in his own skin. I dunno, it's just nice to see. Dak always seemed like one of the good guys, the sort you want to see go the distance (even if they play for the Cowboys), so him finally having him wing-spreading year is kinda feel-good.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
oh man, it's never truly a cowboys loss until i hear stephen a. laugh. the man is gently caress the cowboys personified. you just know that laugh is coming. the man is an elemental force of gently caress the cowboys at this point. i'm surprised he isn't considered the patron saint of tff.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

epic bacon posted:

what is it about NFC East coaches and insanely punchable faces. Sirianni is just the latest in the line of McAdoos and Chip Kellys and Jay Grudens

it's the real reason doug was fired so fast: he just not a punchable guy.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

Tom Sellout posted:

The Dallas Cowboys have won the Superbowl

fuuuuuuck. i was really hoping they wouldn't.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
the Kollman Curse (no not the night lords primarch) is that the moment he puts out a video praising a team/player/coach, said team/player/coach will immediately have like the worst game of their career and tailspin their team for at least half a season.

i don't know how that works with him putting out a video on someone being *bad*. maybe the curse hits in reverse. maybe the curse doubles down. kollman's magic is a mystery to us all.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
seemingly never-ending cavalcade of Frustrated Fat Mike sideline close-ups. ho ho ho.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

Shinjobi posted:

He is named after a Cowboy of Moo Mesa

this is for real the reason i first decided he was a good dude.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

euphronius posted:

I wonder if the eagles could get Flacco

joe is vulnerable to wearing green. put him in a green jersey and he's arse. like making green lantern wear yellow.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

biceps crimes posted:

my prediction continues to play out as true. we beat the lions, we win next week as well, and then we lose to tampa bay

baker's vibes gon run all over dak's stats.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

Doltos posted:

Just go to the playoffs and enjoy it you worst fans in the universe

hate is how philly pholk express love. or at least, that's the way it's always seemed to me.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

Febreeze posted:

I have access to the Eagles locker room and can confirm that they all hate their coach and they also all smell very bad and they all are very dumb and constantly slip on banana peels and fall into trash cans

gonna need an illustration of this, matey. :D

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

magnificent. this is the sort of expose sports media needs.

NFC East 2023: oh boy i ended up with my own balls on my head again

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

Chillmatic posted:

your avatar guy knew it right from the start of the season lmao

my brain always parses this image as mac jones.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
wow. this cheese is hot and bubbling. and packed full of love. which the cowboys are currently feeling.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

biceps crimes posted:

lol at Jerry being mad

looking forward to the jerry being mad super-cuts after this game

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
it's like the cowboys' d is under death-threat instruction not to stop jones. they must let him past, lest their family be shot or something.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
long, lingering shots of fat mike

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

MrMojok posted:

NFC East: Nobody was ever a contender

NFC East: Shithoused

NFC East: BUT THEY..ARE…GOING TO…say he was down.

euphronius posted:

Just have to eat it

NFC East: Just have to eat it

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
just watching season two of welcome to wrexham, and WOW there's a lot of background eagles presence. jerseys and logos and name-drops frequently. my first thought was yay more british eagles fans incoming, but then i wondered whether the eagles have an actual deal going with wrexham. i'm aware it may just be free advertising via mcelhenney being such a massive eagles fan, but given the amount of brand synergy reynolds has organised around wrexham, i kinda doubt it.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

Doltos posted:

I'm tapped into English culture because of my job and by and large everyone hates Wrexham and thinks they're cringe

lmao, yes of course. right, in which case, lol at the idea of a generation of overseas nfl fans taking it as read that the eagles are lame and cringe.

Asproigerosis posted:

Sounds perfect for the eagles, I don't see the problem.

mcelhenney unwittingly recreating overseas the authentic reaction of non-eagles fans to eagles fans.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

blarzgh posted:

Be advised that when Dak Prescott becomes the highest paid quarterback in the NFL in a few months (because he happens to be the latest top tier quarterback to get a new deal once the salary cap went up) I Will be treating it as confirmation of everything I've ever said, thank you for your time.

it occurred to me the other day that "dak!" is literally the noise that someone makes when they're choking.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

Kelce retiring rn

devastating. heart and soul of the team for over a decade. ultra bummed he only got the one ring. team is going to be so much worse without him. ;_;

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

indigi posted:

have the Boys made any moves??

all in! all in!

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

“We are where we are, locked and loaded for this year.”

see, this is why there have been no free agent additions. all in has already been achieved! they are where they are, locked and loaded. they're not going to draft any players either! this cowboys team already has everything it needs. eleven months 'til the next lombardi!

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

blarzgh posted:

Good morning to the fans of the 27 plus teams who don't have a top five quarterback. Good luck in the draft in a couple weeks

yeah, it's gonna be great next year when he can be on a real team that's actually trying to win. poor ol' dak, stuck on a joke team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

euphronius posted:

Mahomes is the only top 5 qb atm. So it’s every team but Kc that doesn’t have a top 5 qb

five shamanic qbs committed ritual suicide and all their souls were combined into one qb super-soul, which was born as mahomes.