Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

gently caress's sake, not already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
March 7th froze a guards gun and told him to have an ice day. That was better than any joke from that piece of poo poo paimon.

I just got to belobog and I hope it’s a preview of what’s to come. I wasn’t really paying attention on space station herta but “go to the planet, get the stellaron” is very straightforward but you can do a million things with it

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Endorph posted:

this game honestly feels 100x less obnoxious about it than genshin, you can advance earlier in lines, character animations are way snappier rather than every line being accompanied by a slow nod, dialog is largely way more to the point

diehard genshin quest hater here, agree with all of this

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
lmao, you get an achievement for using the "oooooooouuuhh my tummy hurts" type dialog options enough

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
is it bailu or something else I have reviving downed characters? a couple of times during tough fights someone has gotten knocked out then immediately revived with about 40% hp

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
the worst genshin advice was to horde your original resin. I see even less of a reason to do it in this game

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4v0-1108D0

Stupid!

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Ytlaya posted:

I think it's a sunk cost thing where on some level they probably realize they hosed up, but there's no getting all that currency back so all they can do at this point is rationalize it.

Yeah if you spend the 50 jade/day for a month your account is hosed, you’ll never get those 10 rolls back

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
Couldn’t beat su6 until all my characters and cones were 60 :negative:

What’s the suggested path for 3-2?

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Ytlaya posted:

How about relics? That's probably the biggest thing influencing how strong your characters are (with the impact just becoming bigger as your base stats get higher from levels/LCs).

level 6-12 purple or golds on everyone

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
I just did 3-3 and 4-3 with no healer thanks to gepard's e1 and 5* cone. I guess rolling that many times on the wrong banner isn't the end of the world after all

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Kild posted:

bc it doubles your damage and you have 5000 defence and thick shields

I keep getting wiped on 6-2 trying to auto battle the two elite robots. Seems like a total hassle even with the right blessings

E: was I supposed to bring a healer? e1 Gep with his signature weapon clearly isn’t enough, but healing is bad for this path right?

padijun fucked around with this message at 00:59 on May 25, 2023

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Kild posted:

was my last 6-2 run

lol

is there a path that doesn't work with 18/22 blessings and a doc robe?

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Kyrosiris posted:

God I love Preservation. :allears:

I think the best I've seen so far is against cocolia and bronya. she summoned the swords, I used path resonance while shielded, the total damage was over 500k. the preservation path upgrades rock, you just need 6-10 gray blessings which is a very low bar

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

GateOfD posted:

remember to save your free SU relic tokens for two weeks when the 'Double SU relic' rewards event is going on

Is there any confirmation that’s how it’s going to work? Hoyo seems very reticent to run stuff you can miss out on while you’re still active in the game

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Izzhov posted:

Due to some careful pre-planning and resource-hoarding on my part, I now have a level 70 SW with level 70 event light cone and almost all traces and good artifacts that are all at +12. If you're interested in trying the char out with your team comp in an Echo of War or something please add me with UID 602240868 and use her so I can get credits :)

Added, my SW won’t be built until the BP rewards start coming in so it’s nice to be able to use her until I’m done farming speed boots :suicide:

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

shrach posted:

I assume the 4* quantum boots you get from her story are guaranteed speed main stat so you can get her to 120+ with that alone if that's your choice.

I need speed boots for like 6 characters

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
wow moc is a lot easier when the gap is 8 levels instead of 18

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

FractalSandwich posted:

Actually, does the buff from Bailu's ult have to be up for her cheat death to work? I don't have her. I assumed so because of the way her talent description is written, but maybe it's just badly laid out.

they're separate, bailu revives the first downed character whether or not they have invigoration

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Tatsuta Age posted:

an e0 5 star is almost always going to be better than any 4 stars. maybe an e6 4 star can sometimes get to the same level if built way up

Natasha e6 feels like an upgrade to bailu mostly for the debuff clear and better NA. In terms of pure healing bailu might be better, I dunno how the math works out

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

m.hache posted:

Honestly I don't see me getting 15 stars from MoC.

I don't think it has to be all at once, I only have 6/15 for the bp reward even though I have 12/30 overall. presumably it's because I was at 6/30 and started going for more

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
HI3 red yarn hater here, thank you for leaving it somewhere else

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
At least HP and defense work here, in genshin they were dead stats to a character that was on field for 3 seconds to drop their skill and ult

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Izzhov posted:

I just tried taking on SU 4-3 with an experimental healerless team of Asta, Hook, Fire TB, and March, following the Preservation path, and I made it over halfway through Svarog’s final phase… I would have won if those hands hadn’t targeted the team’s most important character (March) three goddamn times in a row :negative:

Preservation characters draw the highest aggro

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

used an rng and landed on remembrance, then just picked the left option (blessings, curios, domain type, etc.) no matter what it was. didn't talk to herta at all. I don't know what kind of bird brain point I was trying to make by doing this. shout out to the destruction blessing that spreads damage evenly

e: 100% autobattle as well. it was slow, cocolia was hitting like a train by the end

padijun fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Jun 20, 2023

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

acumen posted:

I couldn't even complete genshin's relic dungeons every time so that relic farm was doubly lovely

the Thread Wisdom to wait until AR45 to get artifacts did this to so many people

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
I only need about 56 more purple arrowheads until I need some more purple arrowheads.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Draxion posted:

This was the thing that made me drop Genshin finally. Like I pulled Nahida, looked around and went "I don't want to go pick up all this poo poo" and stopped playing immediately.

That and paimon are pretty good reasons to never play genshin again

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Too bad her weapon bonus caps at 160 speed :\

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
would you calm down

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

haypliss posted:

Cutting them off before we can discuss the crit ratio. :hmmno:

I had 5%~ cdmg on her old gloves and rolled 15%~ crit on her new pair :shrug:

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Kyrosiris posted:

I find it shocking how few people are using Break Effect Silver Wolf.

E: Like 70% of the people have her at E0 where BE works best. It's weird.

People bring stuff like this up all the time and I’m willing to be the answer is almost always lack of resources. It’s not convenient to grind out a whole new set and get it to +12 when there are a million other things to do

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

facepalmolive posted:

That's the thing. You don't. One of the selling points is that you dig through your existing Thief sets from your weekly EoW runs + whatever you collected from chests in SpaceChina and you literally just slap it on. You don't farm anything. It takes more effort to farm a quantum set (or cobble together your second-best quantum relics if you already have a quantum carry), if anything.

Basically, if you have your best relics on your carry and can only afford mediocre-quality relics on SW, the best bang for your buck is to go BE. BE has immensely higher floor (pretty good with lovely relics) but much lower ceiling (less damage with perfect relics) than crit/critdmg. It's a single multiplier on a thing with pretty high base damage (toughness break damage), but eventually the thing with multiple multipliers (atk%/CR%/CDMG%/dmg%) will overtake it at high enough gear levels.

vvvv: You don't need it on Talia's. The hope is that you happened to get some BE rope (in any off-set) while farming for somebody else.

I just took a cowboy set off someone else and didn’t have to wait weeks for the right pieces to show up from eow. A lot of people probably did something similar, because it didn’t involve getting more relic xp

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

GoodluckJonathan posted:

I love how utterly beside the point Gepards eidolons are. Hopefully will never get one!

What do you mean? E1-2 just make his skill better

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

GoodluckJonathan posted:

Ah, his skill, the thing I have never used.

I never used it before e1 either BECAUSE it was unreliable

GoodluckJonathan posted:

He's an ult bot and hit magnet. Neither of those things are improved by his eidolons.
He can shield faster and the party gets hit less when you use his skill, so yeah they both help with that

GoodluckJonathan posted:

Using skill points to CC instead of letting your dps do its thing seems bad.

I’m not doing that

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
What relic set/stats do pela and asta want?

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
What stats on the rope, orb, and chest for support?

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
Wow those heals on MOC9 are a pain in the rear end

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Danakir posted:

Fun fact: You can dispel that healing aura with Pela's skill.

Lmao, thank you, that should save a lot of time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Captain France posted:

Hey!
He's not just a guy with a cane who ride the train!
He's a guy with a cane who ride the train and has been through some loving poo poo.

What loving poo poo doesn't actually matter, even if some of it is really cool, but I do feel like it's important that he has been through some poo poo.

If it helps, imagine every description of previous Welt lore being read by Grandpa Simpson.

(Also, Welt, "not virtuous" is very light for "responsible for the deaths of more than half of mankind, alongside a laundry list of other stuff," and "some bad blood" is very light for "he nuked you." Actually I think I remember hearing about another Welt/Otto conflict where he nuked you, so he might have nuked you twice?)

If people cared about his convoluted HI3 backstory they’d look it up. He’s a guy on a train to 99% of people for a reason