Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: TheSwizzler, STING 64)

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

verbal enema posted:

I suppose this could be a fun time since I cant do my own LPs rn

Sign me up for ADTRW

Women's I guess since my av is one

no wrasslin in a witch's hat.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

verbal enema posted:

Who is all in the 8 woman match

you were. boba pearl won. sorry about your name. swizzler can fix it or change if he wants. or you may be "The Voice N M Medusa" forever.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

now that's a song that will get asses out of seats.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

super sweet best pal posted:

lmao the marumaru CAW :iit: :catstare:

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Furnaceface posted:

I missed this but I think I will enjoy watching Namtab lose matches on a weekly basis.

you fought well and I'm proud for you.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

TheSwizzler posted:

also a 4gb patch dropped 10 minutes ago so let's see if that breaks anything

:pray:

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Boba Pearl posted:

Ahem, my rebuttal.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

copy posted:

turns out no lol

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

what a sell. you're welcome

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Jeremor posted:

Awesome, mens division please and I'd like to represent the Sports Argument Stadium, naturally

edit: Fighting style, I'm seeing more of a meaty Goldberg type guy, preferably that looks like he does not actually know he's wrestling and is just doing football tackles constantly. Thanks

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

TheSwizzler posted:

If you gonna be a lil bitch you're gonna wear the lil bitch shirt

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

how soon you all forget.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Lol

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Jeremor posted:

I let the team down, you know, in our first game of the season. Nobody wanted to start out 0-1, but its a long season, you know, and we've got a great team and we were up against some great teams out there. There ain't no easy games in the SEC.

It comes down to every player to do his part, you know, just like Coach says. I gotta be patient and wait for my opportunity to get back out on the field, you know, just play my role and be there for my teammates, you know. I think the bus got delayed in Myrtle Beach but they'll be here any day now. Respect to our opponents, they played a hell of a game out there, and thankful to the crowd for showing out.

Above all, thank you to God, thanks Jesus for allowing me to play football good.
Go cocks

lol

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

verbal enema posted:

Did I miss the ADTRW leadership match? Goddamnit I'll watch it when I get off work

No spoilerz!!

that match will be on August 13th for the PPV

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Grassy Knowles posted:

Holy poo poo frogtown is so good

verbal enema posted:

Frogtown loving rules

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Namtab posted:

I should be on the poster then, because ruling ADTRW is worth more than these poo poo belts that im not in the matches for

weird. why aren't you?

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

TheSwizzler posted:

Hazamuth put together our poster for the event and it's fantastic! Thanks!

bad rear end.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

TheSwizzler posted:

Match added to tonight's card!

Triple Threat
WHO IS MOST FOOTBALL?

Cavauro vs Buschmaki vs Jeremor

Hell yeah

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Cavauro posted:

well. once again i lost a triple threat match by being too sleepy and falling asleep right there in the middle of the ring. truth be told i haven't been doing too good for the past 2 weeks. haven't looked so hot for the last 3 weeks or so. it's been about 4 weeks since i really looked like i belong. but in the biggest match of my life that's all about to change.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Hazamuth posted:

Carlos JR lookin' good

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

hell yeah

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

verbal enema posted:

I went out like a chump!!!

Also did I see that my overall is 74 what the hell

it's hosed up. but also the overall means nothing.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

also you were 79 when I made you. so maybe swizzler changed something. of course he might have changed nothing and something got broken in-universe. the game's a real piece.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

verbal enema posted:

I may have been mistaken it was only up for a split second

Also thank you for making my moves and I think outfit?

:cheersdoge:

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

W.T. Fits posted:

If you're still accepting wrestlers, I'd like to sign up, representing Let's Play if that's okay.

av unclear. approved.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

W.T. Fits posted:

Looks good!

not how I'd describe it.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1140871413574676590/1140872816456122428/WWE_2K23_2023-08-14_23-59-37_Trim.mp4

tawal fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Aug 15, 2023

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

W.T. Fits posted:

Looks good! I look forward to working with all of you. :)

Also, the discord invite link in the first post is dead.

also, swizzler is bad at the internet. I guess this will last a week maybe. idk.

https://discord.gg/QjQaVGhz

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Lol

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

I think a big part of what makes this whole project fun is that everybody else is engaged and has a chance to interact with the SAW universe and the streams! I'm glad to have been able to create a little bit of what's going on, and to that point, I introduce: The Namtab Wheel! Everyone feel free to spin the "Will Namtab win or lose?" wheel and post results in chat!

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

TheSwizzler posted:

Freed from the cursed shirt, Jurgis can pay tribute to a fallen friend

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Insetik posted:

A quick promo to those who didn't believe in me Thursday Night... or who still don't now... who think I'm too boring, that I'm not enough of a freak! Well, I am a freak, and now I'm a winner too, so you better listen up.

https://voca.ro/1mi6pdtfTeBO

your friend sk posted:

i've got something to say about my match tomorrow!!

https://voca.ro/1bTr2upCXNIs

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Jeremor posted:

Thank you for this press conference, I appreciate you. I just want to say a few things before any of yall's questions. First, all glory to football God, may his light touch every field. Secondly, now that we have finally gotten that first W, it's time to turn this season around and start playing up to this team's potential. We had to make some changes in practice, cause you practice like you play and you play like you practice, like Coach always say. We weren't giving 110% out there.

One of those changes is how we carry ourselves off the field. It's time to play SEC football. I don't care about being nice or good sportsmanship, we ain't got time for that. We gonna win. I am football, my life is football. I was born for the gridiron and I'll die with my helmet strapped. Anybody want to step onto the field against me and my team, they in for a hurting every snap. This is my warning to the league, I'm going to show you what big boy football is like for 4 whole quarters until the end of that whistle. This ain't two hand touch, bitch.

I apologize for my language, if there are any questions please direct them to Coach. Go cocks

:hai:

go hawgs.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

STONE COLD 64 posted:

corvid communicator

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

TheSwizzler posted:

SAW Men's Tag Team Title Tournament
Gamers Rise up vs TCC

are you sure you don't mean

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

TheSwizzler posted:

There's just one match I was thinking about, couldn't get it out of my head
Lpzie vs tmfc

Ring of Dishonor Title Match
FilthyImp vs FirstNameLastName

4-Way Elimination Tag

2 for Hooking vs ePA vs Team CD vs Wrestlehut 2000

Mixed Tag Match
Tarquinn and Solefald vs Grassy Knowles and Tenkaris

8-Woman Tag Match (Elimination)
The Hall Monitors and Merry Meeple Massacre vs ADTRW (Namtab, sb hermit, marumaru and verbal enema)

A wrestling contest
Tawal vs copy

SAW Men's Tag Title Eliminator
Politburo vs PSP Oildome (SuplexLiberace and ilmucche)

SAW PYF Title Match
IGGy IGsen vs Cavauro

Women's Eliminator Tournament Finals
WT.Fits vs Megamissen
about drat time I get a singles match.