Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
The last thing a sausage ever sees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Joe Don Baker?!?

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
I'm imagining Habba yelling "MISTRIAL!" in court with the same cadence as "JERK STORE!"

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Coolguye posted:

literally exploding into treats, his former chud fans feasting on his sugary remains

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Mr. Toodles posted:

What does trial on quantum mean?
"Oh boy."

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
This Andy Dick guy sounds like kind of a... hey, wait a minute!

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Escape From Noise posted:

Woah! So he's not greater than Lincoln? RINO!

Aw, man, Mamet's a chud? :negative:

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Escape From Noise posted:

All I got was in high school there was a TA kinda guy named Christian Blood. He was alright as far as I remember.
I had a TA called Richard Head, the poor bastard.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Sedgr posted:

Going to be tough to keep the sauce out of Donny's tiny hands tonight.

Turmbp literally hitting the sauce tonight!

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
The TRUMP sneakers obviously made an impression on me, because I dreamed that I found a pair on a market stall and bought them for a joke. They had enormous pointy toes and heels like cowboy boots, had to be assembled by the buyer as they were held together by velcro, and came with a sheet of paper saying "ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. OPENING THE BOX IS CONSIDERED A PURCHASE."

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

BigglesSWE posted:

If I wrote our reality, I’d have Trump die the day before election day, and Biden one week after. (If I had to have Biden die this year that is).
If I wrote our reality, Trump would have slipped on a berder and fallen face-first down the golden escalator.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

kazil posted:

Lock him up!

"Better get used to those bars, kid."

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Lol at the one single drink in sight being a giant stemmed glass of Diet Coke.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Vampire Panties posted:

Entitlements is the magic word that makes chuds think of welfare queens, and not social security or medicare
I just remembered that time someone videoed :mitt: at a fundraiser, and the sheer vehement loathing in his voice when he said "they think they're entitled" to, well, entitlements.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Wait, so all Trump's other buddies are named after food, but his butler is literally called "Butler"? Way to break the streak.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Wait. $600+ for a four-pack of freeze-dried beef? Not a forty-pack, or 400-pack?

But there's like ten servings per pack, the equivalent of a full meal, right? Right?

Sometimes I wish I was less principled and more shamelessly cynical, because I could probably make money selling junk to the target market for this stuff.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Oh hey, only 100 pages to go before this thread hits Trump's favorite number!

Edit: Mo. Ther. FU-

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
I only know Joe Piscopo from that time he tried to teach Data how to do standup.

Wait, he was meant to be a good comedian there?

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
drat, this thread moves fast; I think my last post was on page 1388 - doh, sniped :doh: - making a joke about only being 100 pages short of Trump's favorite number. There are so many lols and so many crimes, they just burn up the page count!

Edit: oh, you are loving kidding me for the snipe. :laffo:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

MrQwerty posted:

lol and that show was written and animated like total poo poo
It did give the world this, though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-ItfWY3xMQ

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
"They were laughing at me, Jerry. They were LAUGHING!"

Can't decide if I'm hearing it more in George's voice or Kramer's.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
"Right now, the RADICAL LEFT are mocking a presidential candidate. My wife and daughter aren't taking my calls. And a WOKE RACIST attorney general and CORRUPT HATER judge want to take all my money. I'm very stable genius Donald Trump, and this is the longest day of my life."

tickBOOM tickBOOM tickBOOM tickBOOM...

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

:effort:

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
I wanted the rapist fraudster insurrectionist to finally suffer some actual consequences NOW, god drat it! :argh:

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

big nipples big life posted:

How long until the King James edition gets replaced by the Donald "TRUMP" edition?
And Donald begat Chode and Stank.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Want to see Trump and Kim play a round of golf. So many holes-in-one!

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Nightmare Cinema posted:

TMZ just breaking that Trump died.
Oh no! Anyway,

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

CPA Hell posted:

Hmm. I guess if they start buying DJT on margin and it keeps tanking that would be about the same thing.
"Let's buy internet Trump stock!"
"On margin! Zoiby wanna buy on margin!"

Or on mar-a-lagin.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

MettleRamiel posted:

A recent wild Trump lol.

An acquaintance posted on Facebook about how scared she is about the possibility of Trump being elected again and her cousin Kramered in to say how she should be relieved because of how he's such a strong advocate for good, especially women.

When I responded about his desire of gently caress his daughter, the rape conviction and "grab 'em by the pussy", she asked me to provide proof of any of that because people say bad things about Trump all the time without any proof.

After confirming with her that she was actually serious about never hearing any of that, ESPECIALLY "grab the by the pussy", I sent her all the links a cursory google search could provide making sure that they included sound clips of him saying these things.

Fully expecting her to just call them deepfakes, she went an unexpected route.

She told me first that all the men in her family have said and likely done worse things than that and she still loves them.

The she told me that she is confident that if she scrolls through my Facebook history, she will easily be able to find examples of me also being a hypocrite and if I didn't drop this Trump bashing now, she would dig it up and show everyone.

When I asked her if she really thinks my problem with the examples I sent her was Trump being a hypocrite and if she has ever considered telling the police about her family's admission to rape and "worse" she blocked me.

I've been in constant fear she is going to out my hypocrisy any day now
Facebook led me to completely cut contact with one branch of my family when I made a (really mild) joke about Trump and my uncle came screaming in with a furious tirade about how great he is and why I should be grateful that he had the guts to stand up to the [racism alarm starts hooting at top volume]. This was a few years after my cousin went full Tea Party explaining why it's actually good that fat Midwestern dentists should be allowed to go to Africa to shoot endangered species with high-powered sniper rifles and bring bits of them home as trophies.

Can't say I miss 'em.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
It's always projection with Trump, so...

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

So is that a five, six or sevenhead?

Also what's with his hands? The guy looks like fuckin' Lurch.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Not first time he’s signed something bizarre

Nippled America?

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Dammit, timg or spoiler that jump-scare poo poo.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Outpost22 posted:

When did Trump get into streaming?
When he was on that bed in a Moscow hotel.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Want a Trump rap with hand-crafted lyrics inspired by this very thread? Sure you do! https://www.udio.com/songs/c7KUG8QBw92qLT92UNdxJ1

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Cable Guy posted:

They sent a loving poet.
Why, thank you! With that encouragement, I now present... Six-Three, Two-Fifteen. https://www.udio.com/songs/tRoHM1tU648tDtXDo4EwF4

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Failed Imagineer posted:

Theyve trained an AI to have negative flow
The flow is trending positively towards the negative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!