Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

trimpf!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

lol good thing he didn't drop out of the big fatso who is stupid and smells bad race. he's almost in first place!

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Shapiro being Musk's token Jewish friend this week is the absolute peak of his cultural relevance. His ambition is to be a filmmaker so the next 5 years are going to see him doing more Terror on the Prairies with has-been actors and producing the next generation of alt-right propagandists.

It sucks that he's successful but he started off rich in America so what can you do?

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

when you think about it 430 is like 420 except for cool people that are really "in the know"

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

too bad taylor never wrote a song outlining exactly what she would do when a bunch of haters start hating...

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Hazo posted:

There’s also another dumbass trend on X the Everything App where all the usual musk suckers are responding to this post from yesterday

with insanely racist poo poo like “guess they should have secured their borders” and “we don’t care what drunk fat diabetics think” and “sorry we stopped you from killing each other”

I'm surprised the alt-right is willing to oppose trump on this issue.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

the orb is going to have all of us under its thrall eventually. no point resisting imo

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

So nice of Taylor to get her boyfriend a ticket to watch the superbowl and get smooches on tv right afterward. She's such a catch!

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

dochermes posted:

You're not recommending suicide to die young, are you?

im pretty sure he's just recommending that you take your daily adenochrome supplement. did you even read the antifa covenant?

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

i friggin hate old people so much!!!

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

0/10 no Greedo

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

trimpf!

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Good reminder of what happened with the last big Trump GoFundMe:
https://www.npr.org/2023/04/26/1172343738/we-build-the-wall-founder-sentenced-prison

quote:

Kolfage, 41, told Judge Analisa Torres that he was "remorseful, disgusted, humiliated." He said he had not anticipated the scale of donations that would flood in for the cause and soon found himself drifting away from his initial goal, which he said was "putting a spotlight on the country's broken immigration system."

"I made a promise not to personally benefit and I broke that promise," he said.

quote:

Absent from the case was Bannon, Trump's former top political adviser. He was initially arrested aboard a luxury yacht and faced federal fraud charges along with the other men, but Trump pardoned him during his final hours in office.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

I'd always assumed the play was to just stay the course as the donors' choice and be the obvious candidate if trump goes to jail and they realize he can't possibly win.

With trump installing his lackeys in the RNC though, she's gonna be waiting to 2028 for even a chance the republicans go back to neoconservativism.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

I'm not even going to pretend to understand these loving idiots, but how the hell is a factual report of "trump got sued for defamation and lost, twice, and now he might be getting sued again" "unfair left leaning" biased?

it wants you to rate it before it shows the results and that is the default position for the needle :ghost:

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

I would like Biden to ask Donald Jay Trump to do 1 (one) pushup on the debate stage.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

chaibat posted:

I skipped ahead 5 pages to post lol goddam what a banger.

please try not to do this is the future. it ruins everybody's posting experience imvho

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

prifmt

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Forgot to post this yesterday, sorry thread

want those moomers

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

many people are saying this

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

What if Prince King Charles and Donald Trump both died at the same time… on the same toilet!!! :gooncamp:

yuck!

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Failed Imagineer posted:

:yooge: THAT MAKES ME SMART

fake edit: I rewatched Gremlins 2 over the weekend. I'd forgotten it's one of the movies that absolutely clowns on Donald Trump (the billionaire megalomaniac character is Daniel Clamp and the whole movie takes place in the Clamp Center, a building of terminally hosed-up yuppie bullshit). Still somehow, the Trump stand-in is a million times more capable, intelligent and empathetic than real life Trumb could ever have been. Classic movie though.

lmao i decided to download the gremlin movies and apparently they made a modern anime about the gremlins so i grabbed that too. wtf was that really necessary?

(lol)

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

posting on the columbus page :synpa:

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

really makes you wonder where's Nestor in all of this...

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

tump

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

honestly i think donald trump has a lot to contribute to the holy bible. Jesus is famously the son of a carpenter and Donald trump is famous for not paying carpenters

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

trobpf!

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

dr. zaius has fallen on some hard times

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Steadiman posted:

Do these people now all just live at mar a lago or something? Do they not have homes to go to? All I ever see is all the same hangers on just constantly at that tacky place. Like some nightmare version of The Real World, or like the Jersey Shore but with less class

lol that's actually his wife

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

The pile of jizz mushrooms begins moving, slowly at first, but gradually gaining momentum. They start flying towards your crevices, implanting themselves and taking root in your armpits, skin folds, and mucus membranes. As they bore deeper into you, each individual mushroom head transforms into a mini Trump head, and they all cry out in unison: “OBAMNA!”

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

you have said the actual truth

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

staberind posted:

I do agree that ai shitposting is lazy, but some things just gotta be posted.
like this heavenly joining of a man and uh... wait that's not Gollum.
Obviously NWS NMS
spoilerd for HellNipple.
:nws:

and here i thought horney was prohibited for another 4 hours

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Cornwind Evil posted:

The thing that continues to annoy me the most about all the assholes who want a Gilead are so stupid and unable to grasp anything but hammer to the face text-text is that EVERYONE was miserable in Gilead.

EVERYONE. They think their lives suck now, so they want to tear it all down and put in a country where women are property and can be treated however they like? Guess what: In a Gilead equivalent or whatever these assholes would poo poo out, there's still going to be a pecking order and you're almost certainly not going to be at the top of it. And if you are, somehow, there's legions of men below you who want your spot. You can never relax, never enjoy yourself, your every minute is looking for the knives. And if you're down among the legions, well...you're right back where you started, except now women are even MORE inaccessible because oops, they belong to the top of the pecking order. Life for misogynist assholes got 10x worse in Gilead: yeah it got 100x worse for women, but these types really don't strike me as people who are willing to suffer THAT much just so the people they don't like suffer more.

By that, I mean I do feel there's a degree involved for all the 'I'll let myself get hurt if the people I hate get hurt worse', and a Gilead greatly exceeds that degree for these weak, pathetic shits.

nice words but these guys don't actually want to model their society after some poorly thought-out fantasy from a fiction book. they want to model their society after the bible.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

poop from a butt

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

Here's a thought:

What with MAGA, and Trumpism etc. The "right" of America has seemingly convalesced into a kind of groupthink. Where there is one correct opinion, one way to think etc. And dissent/disloyalty is frowned upon severely.

And whilst they try to paint it this way with "the left" I don't feel that it is true. Look at the variety of actual opinion about Biden, or about his Gaza/Israel position etc.

How wrong am I?

everyone here seems to agree with this but I don't know how you can see it this way. there are so many contradictions in trumpism that there's going to be a huge fallout once he's out of the picture. just look at the House.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Stink Billyums posted:

lol is this what right winger arguments are like? I'm more trad than you dorks!
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1778577084069400684

isn't his ex-wife paying him to not be involved in their childrens' lives?

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

My sources say the death penalty, for being a friggin' chump, being considered for Donald Trump. I am pro-life and take no pleasure in reporting this.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

free hubcaps posted:

Turd Dispersal Syndrome

i feel seen

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

im gay

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

honestly you guys should probably stop voting these crazy weirdos into public office imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

the difference between chickpeas and garbanzo beans is that former president donald j trump loves to drench himself in hooker piss to maintain a youthful glow.