Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

:fork: She’s done. She’s not winning the primary for CO-4 when they could pick literally anyone else and get the exact same votes without the drama/embarrassment. Also, they can pick someone who actually lives in CO-4 and isn’t nakedly carpetbagging from CO-3.

Chuds love this poo poo though. The ex will likely decline to press charges and then everyone will have a good chortle and move on like nothing happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

credburn posted:

What's hosed up is that it looks like the video is slowed down or distorted or something but no that's just what it's like driving through that area

Looks like Thurmont, MD which is also coincidentally a KKK hotbed.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Dementropy posted:

Much like some people look back at the amazing guests interviewed by Brinkley, Cavett, Russert, and others, 2024 will have Mr. Turd and Tucker.

AARGH OUR PANTS ARE SEVERAL SIZES TOO SMALL SOMEONE HEL

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Doing this in the USA is quite literally attempted murder and should be treated as such imo

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Cugel the Clever posted:

Diet Coke is disgusting. Coke Zero is where it's at.

Diet wild cherry Pepsi is the nectar of the gods

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

rotinaj posted:

So the crime is that “you are trying to hold us accountable for our crimes”

Fffffffffuck, I hate the present

“So by that logic, Biden could just drone strike your house and get away with it just for saying this, right?”

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

withak posted:

If figure if Joe Biden drone strikes my house then he must have had a pretty good reason.

I meant the lady who said the nonsense, not you but the good news is that using her logic, it absolutely COULD apply to you

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Escape From Noise posted:

But the economy! We can't afford all of these drone strikes!

Drone strikes stimulate the economy by threatening to blow up anyone who doesn’t go to work.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

rotinaj posted:

“No because Biden is an illegitimate stollen erection President and he should be in prison”

The logic will only go so far as the need by the cultists, they will accept any cognitive dissonance so long as they win

You’ve gotta remember that the large majority of these people live in a constant state of fear and anger and aren’t in on the joke. “Biden is going to drone strike me” fits right in there with their nonsense

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Jesus that’s embarrassing

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Is he really going with "those flight logs that show me on Epstein's plane are AI generated"?
Jesus loving christ

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

kazil posted:

Nah, it's specifically about Mark Ruffalo posting obvious AI pictures of Trump with underage girls, and then publicly apologizing for posting it. The right are using it as a gotcha.

Oh ok, I tend not to read the actual Trump posts because they're all the same and make my head hurt.

dervival posted:

I swear that almost this exact statement was said right after the Reagan administration :sigh:

We just got into watching Fargo and Bruce Campbell as a pre-Presedential Reagan already showing signs of dementia made me lol. Also lol that Nick Offerman is literally the same character from Parks and Rec only he's a lawyer and doesn't have a mustache.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Jan 9, 2024

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Apollodorus posted:

Out of my way, tool of the state!

That line got a genuine laugh out of me. He had a couple other one-liners while he was drunk-lawyering that were p good too.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Dems want to vacate something that never existed.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Hollismason posted:

Wait is Trump going to give part of the closing statement at his civil trial because LMAO.

I don't think it's even in front of a jury is it? I'd put money on "directly threatening the judge" during his closing statement.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

MAGA and Republican related

Remember when Lil Nas X slid down a pole and gave Satan a lap dance and Christian’s and republicans lost their loving mind

https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1744851794134704432?s=20

https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1744868424763736176?s=20

https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1744396998650757585?s=20

Lmao

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Oscar Wild posted:

I hope it's good. Going Christian has a bad track record. Dylan, Prince, Creed...MANY SUCH CASES!

I really wish he had released this on Easter for maximum lols

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Sacrelicious

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

lmao

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

BrideOfUglycat posted:

Morning Catch up.

Fun fact -- They are still restricted for planting in Michigan. Like, you have to get special permission to get plants. I learned this when researching how to get blackcurrants here because my British husband introduced me to blackcurrant tea and spread, and America hates those things apparently.

Another Fun Fact -- That fake grape flavor was apparently an actual grape flavor back in the early American grape days, but the species of grape has been bred out of existence.

For some reason, I love that fake grape taste but not a big fan of the sugar that's usually associated with it. Some sparkling water company (Waterloo?) makes a grape sparkling water that tastes exactly like it but with no sugar and I'm addicted to it.

Holy poo poo.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Aramis posted:

I'm reasonably sure it's just concord grapes which are not really popular, but still very much non-extinct.

This is correct. They’re also pretty expensive iirc

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Also bear in mind the MAGA weirdos are probably trying to do their best to crash the economy because that’s what Trump said he wants.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Coolguye posted:

fortunately trailer park degenerates have relatively little control over the highest echelons of corporate management

Forcing a government shutdown would do damage for sure

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Genuine lmao

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Infinitum posted:

Curious what event will eventually cause Trump to stroke out

I'm kinda surprised no one has sucker punched him yet.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Roger Stone: “Not AGAIN”
/curb your enthusiasm music plays while Stone shrugs at the camera

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Hazo posted:

Speaking of magical realms where a crazy person thinks they’re important

https://x.com/lauraloomer/status/1745921904551006378?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

Ha ha! I briefly got close enough to harass the presidential candidate that I publicly disrupted traffic in order to support, and they pushed me away effortlessly! Look at these bad still photos I took during the seconds-long encounter! He’s been LOOMERED! LOL

I’m not sure I want to know what “loomered” means

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Please don’t Loomer me

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I think I found the only guy on this site that’s older than me

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Batterypowered7 posted:

Is Gene Splicer still around? Isn't he like 1,000?

I think he drank from the wrong cup and turned into dust a while ago

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Escape From Noise posted:

Like the video he recorded for Ashli Babbitt's funeral? Lol. Just found out that happened.

It was really hosed up when Mike Lindell showed up in-character as Paul Bearer in the middle of the service

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Jan 13, 2024

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
A huge part of Trump’s con is to convince people that everyone else is lying, cheating and stealing so it’s only fair that he gets to as well.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Willatron posted:

The reason Republican judges keep ruling against me is they're doing their best to be impartial. It's pretty unfair.

Literally everything in MAGA-world is “us vs. them”. They have to be scared and angry at all times.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

WHY BONER NOW posted:

What do you guys think would happen if trump ever became dry

He’d look like a white California Raisin

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

ten_twentyfour posted:

Can someone photoshop a 2-panel pic of the final scene of Inglorious Bastards with the "something you can't take off" then it shows Landa's Loomer’s head with the TRUMP logo carved into their forehead.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
No but lol

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Dick Fontaine posted:

isn’t clown world a nazi thing?

Yes. It’s a thing that popped up on Reddit after naked racism was banned.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

5er posted:

Not Dennis too now! Sheesh.

I came to a realization recently that successful Hollywood actors are especially vulnerable to weirdo propaganda because they haven’t had to live or exist in the real world in decades so they’re free to invent their own. That’s how we ended up with vagina candles and Rob Schneider.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Philthy posted:

Why two months? Do they think they'll somehow grow a useful majority by then?

The cynic in me says they want to cause a shutdown but want it to occur as close to the election as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Fabulousity posted:

:what: Living on welfare from Adam Sandler counts as success?

That was the joke. Rob Schneider is Adam Sandler’s fault the way vagina candles are Gwynneth Paltrow’s