Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Nuns with Guns posted:

It's funny seeing Speedball come up again after years of not thinking about him, and having to have friends refresh me on how he used to post his transformation fetish comic in the webcomic threads for feedback at a time where people were trying to be nicer about stuff and everyone kind of going

lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Plant MONSTER. posted:

It's one of my favorite games and I didn't even expect to like it.

I got it. It's not great. I find it's missing way too many key monsters. Most of the guys from DQM 2 aren't in it.

What I want is the 3DS remakes that have like, every momster ever. :(

Games with collectable monsters should never remove monsters in sequels, only add them

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

The Saddest Rhino posted:

aw gently caress, he's been gone since March 1 and it was a bad fall where he hurt his head

That's loving sad

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Blarghalt posted:

Felt like I was obligated to do it myself.

Hope there's dirty mags and cigarettes wherever you are, big guy. :unsmith:

:goku:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

The Saddest Rhino posted:

As a kid I read dbz translated into Chinese so the transliterate names were like 飞理杀 (fei Lee sha where sha is the Chinese word for kill) and drat that's a cool name and then the internet became commonplace and then I found out his name is freezer. And then vegeta is based on vegetables and trunks is underwear

Vegatable and his pals Radish and Cabbage

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

that isn't an exaggeration or joke, toriyama owned

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Spanish Manlove posted:

You should go see Dune2

It's good

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Paladinus posted:

RTwP is the best system for RPGs. Apart from turn-based. It's outright tolerable, in fact, and I completed Tyranny with almost no qualms about it.

Tyranny is a goodass game

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

"i'm gonna rip off your head and poo poo down your neck" (everything about it)

(vamprie)

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Paladinus posted:

It's not illegal to have sex with a computer in space or on Earth, in the year 2183 or 2024.

We can change this with your help

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

DaysBefore posted:

Game manuals were badass. A forgotten art

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Pentaro posted:

The end of Killer7 but you decide whether you snap a pack of spaghetti in half or not.

lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

LazyMaybe posted:

it is

also why are we calling it dungeon meshi instead of delicious in dungeon, it seems like almost everyone was calling it the latter when it was just the manga and now that the anime's out everyone started calling it by the untranslated name

Delicious Dungeon would have been a slightly better name

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

hatty posted:

Just call it Delicious Dungeon and eliminate the IN

yeah

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

nothing was worse than the star citizen threads not even the webcomic threads

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

symbolic posted:

one of my friends insisted we co-op RDR2 a few years back and my lovely throttled wifi at the time took like 28 hours to download 110GB

and then we never played it lol

max payne 3 was big because of uncompressed textures or something iirc

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Al! posted:

i have no opinion on dragons dogma 2. you are welcome

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

EasilyConfused posted:

"jews melting out of the thread"

Is this a new conspiracy theory about Jews? We melt easily?

Maybe climate change is a Jewish conspiracy to steal all the ice to make more Jews with (Jews are made out of ice in this scenario)

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord
woman? more like why are you not a man

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Joey McChrist posted:

"Use poppers from the gas station at your own peril, Arisen"

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

SirSamVimes posted:

the only simpsons game I have played is hit and run and it ruled

i liked it but some of the later missions got really hard and i think i never got past the lisa level

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I'd always want to rent Wario's Woods when I was like 6 because the music that played in the menu where you select mono or stereo would make me go into a weird trance

that was mkultra

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i found out theres a conspiracy theory that chris houlihan wasnt real because no one won the contest so nintendo made up a fake name and put it there to make it seem like someone won the contest... (x-files theme song )

the nintendo power prize i wanted as a kid was the replica of the zora guitar from majora's mask, which had been won years ago when i learned of it

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

they had the right idea when they threw out of most of the story for the amazon series and just used it as a framework becase the boys is not a very good comic lol

HopperUK posted:

when you're right, you're right

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Robobot posted:

Don Cherry rules. He turns hotel bedspreads into suits and talks about hockey. I’m not from Canada, but if I were I’d have a picture of him in my home.

he's really racist, which is unfortunate

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Danaru posted:

As an aside but if you have MGSV on PC and install Unlimited Heaven, you can go with no guns and do full OSP. It's a blast to try to complete the game while only returning to base when the game makes you

It's possible to beat the SKULLs using pure CQC if you're determined enough

i wish there had been more skull fights and a proper ending sequence, the mgsvc would be perfect

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Applewhite posted:

Actually the thread was cool and good. I put in all my fav things and I apologize for absolutely nothing except that I couldn't post more dragon dick before it got gassed.

This is a prank on Dwight because Dwight was the mod who had to deal with my thread.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

linkara's video ranting about power rangers is art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZuzZIirRus

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord
devilman crybaby is a good anime

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Watch Ping Pong. That is all.

the ping pong director also directed devilman crybaby, which was also good

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Devilman Pongbaby

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

jabu jabu full of cows lol

He got hungry

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Plant MONSTER. posted:

his name is Serges and he is Dr. Wily. And Zero is X's sister and is named Zero because she gets zero chances to prove her worth cause X is always in th spotlight. My brother told me this so I know it's true.

Zero also has huge green titties

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord
Megan Man

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Frank Frank posted:

All of the endings of 4 are just kinda "meh". None of them are cathartic or conclude your character's arc in a satisfactory way. I played through one of them and then just looked up the rest on youtube because I figured they were all going to be dumb (I was correct).

New Vegas owned.

I'm kinda sad the "HEY! FIND A NEW BRAIN FOR THIS DOG" plot line will likely be overlooked in the show.

Rex owns

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

they added fishing to skyrim but its really bad and there are a hundred 100 fishing mods that work better than the official one lol

when will a game dev turn the zelda fishing minigames into a full game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

pentyne posted:

this is when the FNV mod thread went insane because some posters saw the name Richard Spencer and then assumed it was the leader of the alt-right who works in a decade old video game modding community under his real name

lol at the ban reason on that last one

was that the mod that also had a bunch of incel poo poo in it or was that another one