Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Grey Cat posted:

"Hey Elizabeth"

Oh hey:
Adolf and Eva,
Usagi and Mamoru,
etc.

Boomer & Karen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Captain Hygiene posted:

Nothin' in the rule book that says you can't commemorate Big John on a Tuesday

M. Bison is gonna be pissed

DemoneeHo posted:

I told my girlfriend I used an AI dating bot to chat with her. She blocked me. Next steps?

This is like the opposite of that one guy who created a scheduling bot with a woman's name & guys kept flirting with it :lol:

https://www.askamanager.org/2024/01/men-are-hitting-on-my-scheduling-bot-because-it-has-a-womans-name.html

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Tijuana-A-Go-Go posted:

yta what was the point in putting up the notice, all you're doing is antagonising your neighbours. just saying no in person to anyone who asked would have been fine, could have said "sorry we're full" or whatever. explicitly making it about people in her building was a really dumb move and she's just put herself even further down everyone's poo poo-list

OP is NTA for a few reasons:

- Neighbors left passive aggressive notes on the door about noise (instead of going to the landlord, wonder why...:iiam: ), gave her/her clients/their kids dirty looks & acted rude towards them
- She puts up a polite flyer saying she's not taking any more kids in unless they're already enrolled & some jackass gets pushy/mad about it when she explains herself
- Leads to more stupid notes being left on her door before she even starts her next round of daycare
- Everything she did was approved by the landlord, from running the daycare from home to the flyer itself

Nobody is entitled to her time or services, especially after what she dealt with - dipshits bit a hand that wasn't even feeding them & now they want to cry about it? :laffo: Get. hosed.

BOOTY-ADE fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Apr 3, 2024

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

idiotsavant posted:

He should buy a good set of calipers & take careful measurements of his grandfathers skull so he can find out if he comes from superior genetic stock

Put it on the mantle & see if the Headless Horseman comes round

Pyroi posted:

My dude, why did you not leave earlier

Because he’s a spineless weenie

commenter posted:

You need to stop bending over backwards to make this relationship work, and start accepting the reality of the situation - that you have a partner who does not treat you that well and a relationship that is deeply unsatisfying to you.

OP posted:

I've come to that conclusion over the past year, but I wanted to make this work. Also the logistics of breaking up is going to be hard since she lives in my house and none of her family members are willing to take her back in especially since she has 4 dogs, 2 cats, and no vehicle/license.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

wheatpuppy posted:

If we follow the "everyone is fatter than you imagine" rule, it might even be possible that he really wasn't that drunk? Like, he weighs over 600 pounds, and has a liver the size of a small horse.

All I can picture is John Candy eating the Old 96er with a fifth of Tito's

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Extra Large Marge posted:

Hello, these are my children, Jezebel and Kotaku

My twins, Slagatha & Strumpet

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Hughlander posted:

AITA for returning gifts to my family and asking them to leave after they insulted my daughter's name?

quote:

They told me I should have been more honest about the name earlier

quote:

I had told my family during my pregnancy that I was not using Agatha or Agnes or an A name for my baby. I told them more than once in fact. For some reason they decided Agatha would be the name.

I love how deliberately obtuse the family is being, especially these 2 particular parts. Really hope OP buys a dog later & names it Agatha just to piss them off.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Larry Cum Free posted:

"I'm really impressed that so many people in senior leadership positions at this company are women. Speaking of the company of women, that's something my wife enjoys."

“Anyone know the guest wife-bi password?”

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

It was really classless of you to ruin your own reception that we planned to ruin first

Love how you can tell the brother has had to deal with this a long time & is just over their bullshit

quote:

The photographer had been sent home, apparently my brother and his wife did their photos before the ceremony. And took some with the few people who did know they were skipping the reception. Some of their friends and his wife's dad and his wife. But no one else including anyone from my family.

My parents were angry and they talked to the friend because my brother and his wife weren't answering. Their honeymoon was supposed to be in a few months. Apparently they cancelled it two weeks ago and switched to a different honeymoon. They were already on their way to Bristol to the airport and had left their mobile phones with their friend, he had them when my parents talked to him.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Hughlander posted:

I've been thinking about it a bit and since it was over text and all I'd love to reply, "Out of curiosity, was your sister home when your gf texted to break up with you?" I can totally see from the text that the sister and GF concocted the whole thing and were together writing the texts.

I wonder if it was the sister's idea & not the girlfriend to do the stupid "test". Makes sense considering how upset sister was getting on the ex's behalf.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

emSparkly posted:

I would bet the parents have the means to save their own house and are being entitled boomers who want their kid to take care of them forever. Complete buffoonery.

All but guaranteed, looks like dad has 3 months to get his poo poo together. Wonder how long he’s been unemployed & taking advantage of his daughter…

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

house of the dad posted:

I will only accept being divorced slowly and at a comfortable pace

Spit on your hand
And sign these forms
At a medium pace

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Midnight Voyager posted:

wait what's this about miscarriages??

Ex girlfriend explicitly talked about OP's sister having miscarriages on TikTok. Glad he got away from that loving ghoul, sad that she cared more about her image & OP having her nudes than about someone literally losing a child.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

FMguru posted:

Age-gap creep faces righteous mom anger.

AITAH for exposing my bestfriend's boyfriend to his own mom because he's a chronic cheater? And now his family hates him

"I genuinely hate him and want him to suffer" - OP was not playing around (and good for her).

He ruined his own life by loving high schoolers. Only mistake OP made was not going full scorched earth to put his rear end in jail & on the sex offender registry.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

Someone saying "You're making me look bad" whenever they're being bad makes me laugh every time.

Don't want to look bad? Simple solution. Don't be bad. Problem solved!

An old comment I remember seeing on Reddit for a similar situation was “if the truth about your conduct paints you in a bad light, the problem isn’t the truth - it’s your conduct”

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Runcible Cat posted:

r/relationships: what exactly did you think the butt was going to do to you?

“They say crack kills, so I shot him in the butt”

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

It's a control thing & they should stop inviting her

quote:

She really wants to go back to the place where only she liked the food. (Even though they hosed up her order several times in the past!)

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

big black turnout posted:

This is unfortunately pretty common from what I've seen.

Yeah it feels partly like the stereotype that dudes want sex 24/7 & if they refuse, there’s something wrong with them

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Couple just casually eating a burrito from each end like Lady & the Tramp

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Gross as hell & makes me wonder how many other times that lady ruined her son's relationships, no way this was a one-off

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

oh jay posted:

TIFU / My (20F) girlfriend of two years told me the music that I (25M) play during sex is weird and a major turn off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAwyWkksXuo

TIFU - Posting on Reddit about our sex life with CBAT and now our relationship has ended

:lol:

Admiral Joeslop posted:

AITA for reporting my PhD advisor’s really cruel prank to my university?

Another for the "explain how this joke is funny" pile. Fire that rear end in a top hat into the sun at light speed.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

wheatpuppy posted:

First date was interesting to say the least

Love how well-behaved the wolves seemed :3: NGL I'd be intimidated too, considering how massive they are compared to domestic dogs

The Alchemist posted:

AITA for being mad my bf won't make noodles the way I like

They both suck - her for the picky eating/wasting food & him for cheating/lying/disliking dogs

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

A very...odd yet kinda wholesome one?

My (35M) girlfriend (24F) wants me to act like a horse when we have sex, and I’m not into it

quote:

So, tiny bit of backstory, my girlfriend of 6 months loves horses, has all her life. An additional, seemingly relevant point is, during sex, she sometimes says stuff like ‘f*** me with that horse cock’. I’ve never thought much of it, I thought that was just a way of her saying it’s big. But she’s started to take it further and it’s turned into a bit of a fetish that I’m not entirely comfortable with. A few days ago, she told me she wanted to roleplay, and at first I was pretty on board, but then she said as horses. I laughed, thinking it was a joke and she took it the wrong way, and said she was tired and then went to sleep. I said gently caress it and, trying to make her feel better, said I’d do it the following day. Honestly it was okay but very, very weird, she got so into it and said it was the best she ever had, and next time wanted to buy costumes, and maybe do it on some hay. I told her no, and I didn’t want to do it again and she’s back to being mad at me. Am I being a dick here? I don’t know what to do. Sorry if wrong sub, just wanted a second opinion.

quote:

[Update]

Hi guys, thank you for all the responses, even if 90% of them were puns. I can appreciate the funny side of this, so it's all good.

I saw my GF last night at her place and we talked about things. She apologised for being distant and I apologised if I kink shamed her (as some said I did). She said she's unsure where her attraction comes from but did say she had her first sexual experience on a horse.

The thing is I'm getting older and need to reproduce. In every other way, she is perfect and would make a great mother to my children. We've only been together 6 months but I haven't felt this way since I first met my ex wife.

Maybe I'm crazy but I've ordered a horse mask and a dragon dildo off Amazon to surprise her. She keeps saying how glad she is that she doesn't have to keep it a secret anymore. In a way, I'm glad too and honestly I'm surprised I didn't realise sooner, now I get why she always calls me her stallion. Yeah it's a weird situation but, who knows, maybe I'll grow to like it. I know people were making fun of the age gap, what can I say, grandpa wants to get his dick wet ;). In seriousness, I'm getting too old to be picky so I think we're gonna make it work.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Ok let me clarify: it does say ON a horse, not TO a horse. My first thought wasn't "hey she's getting dicked down by Mr. Ed" it was more "huh...did she have an unexpected orgasm while riding?"

Ridicule it all you want but it was nice to see a story about horses that didn't involve full-blown furry insanity or dying to ants

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Fil5000 posted:

I would like to see it in the style of an Oceans movie. All star cast, unexpected twist and all.

Eleven guys digging a tunnel to a corn silo in the dark, but the farmer's a war vet who peppered the area with mines

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Halloween Jack posted:

Just in case anyone was wondering why he never formed a loving relationship with the woman who raised him from a young age. But you were all probably expecting something like this.

My first thought exactly was "she's trying to force a relationship & replace his biological mom". Crybaby narcissists are the absolute worst.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Elfface posted:

No you don't. Evidence: A new general manager was brought in from out of state, not promoted from among the workers.

Counterpoint:

quote:

I also put in a lot of work with a bunch of my coworkers over a month long period to perfect a system that would help everyone out, and would make everything nice and organized. We put it all together in a document, and went to my GM with it. He took it to corporate, and they gave us the all clear.

He obviously knows what he's doing but the temp manager came in & had to gently caress it all up trying to be a controlling tyrant rear end in a top hat. He also made an employee cry so he can go gently caress himself with rusty razor wire. Guarantee he's being a big pissbaby because he knows his bullshit attitude is about to get his theater shut down.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Shanghaied posted:

Okay this has to be a joke:

WIBTAH For Throwing out my Boyfriend’s “Poop Spear''?

Bubble, bubble,
Toilet trouble

JackSplater posted:

Global Thermopooplear War

Bikini Assholl

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

FMguru posted:

Always a good sign when someone kicks off a relationship with a lovely little power play.

AITAH For dumping my date

Attempted negging backfires, good on OP for stiffening his spine and ghosting her.

:lol: at it being a first date too, it takes a special kind of mental handicap to think that behavior is gonna fly

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

mystes posted:

She seems to be saying that the daughter in law is moving too fast in trying to build a relationship with her and violating her boundaries, essentially. There isn't enough information in the post to determine if that is accurate or OP just refuses to build any sort of relationship with the DIL at all, so I think it doesn't make sense to condemn OP on that basis without more information.

That's how I read it, especially considering OP's daughters aren't fans either. Sounds like she's going way overboard trying to "replace" her old family & making people uncomfortable whether she realizes it or not. I feel bad for her but at some point you gotta read the room & back off a little.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Anyway, content:

AITA for not going to another restaurant after my boyfriend refused to order from where I stopped?

Huh wtf guy, why don't you wanna eat Mexican food-

:catstare:

That dude's guts must be absolutely wrecked, good lord

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Spear of Longanus

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

spookykid posted:

basically holding onto one "branch" (relationship) while swinging and grabbing onto the next one.

So a side piece with extra steps?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Kurieg posted:

AITAH for starting a fight at a wedding because a girl tried to see what was under my brother's kilt

At least OP's mom sounds like she's on her side at the end - I'd be pissed too if nobody told me what happened before the cousin got Charlie Murphy'd

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

FMguru posted:

I wonder what his forums name is?

AITA for asking my partner to stop fidgeting with his balls?

:feelsgood:

Wayne Gretzky, duh

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Mordiceius posted:

This has big "SHE SUCC ME" energy.

But was he playing Cbat in the background?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

The Maroon Hawk posted:

Tell me you’re not accustomed to public transportation without saying it

Not just that but disrespecting the time constraints, then taking pictures before wolfing everything down & rushing out. She cares more about social media bullshit than the trip/boyfriend, he should've just left & let her figure it out.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

You'll get busted when they're looking for a loose button.

You’re confusing Cool Whip tubs with those butter cookie tins

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

coronatae posted:

Red polo and khakis would make me think "fresh off a shift at Target"

Also there's no way he'd make a kool-aid joke, it was flavor aid :colbert:

“Hey it’s Jake from State Farm!”

Alternately: “You grab the potato salad, I’ll get the punch”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Hughlander posted:

More great pranks!

AITA for asking my boyfriend to leave me alone because of him and his mother?

She should invite those two to a acid-filled pool party