Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I feel like my parents are cooler than 95% of boomers for only using the internet to check weather, watch Russian dash cam footage and send/receive emails. Facebook and next door really reinforce being a corny dipshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

311 is the non-emergency/city services number. Fire hydrant leaking? Call 311. New pothole in the road? Call 311. Car got towed and you can't find it? Call 311.

Whether or not it's used to call police varies, here in Chicago if we call 311 and ask for a squad car to come check something out they just transfer us to 911 or tell us to call it instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTHc5VUG2rc

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

TontoCorazon posted:

I'll buy one

I'll sell you my cat for half that.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Like Facebook, I think the world would be a better, safer place if Nextdoor didn't exist. I wonder how many people rile themselves up on this site to the point where they shoot a delivery person or trick or treaters? It's not zero.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Cat piss lady PMs me after I commented on her bizarre "piss bucket" accusation

youbrot ifiot she's hot as h_ll

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
a rap ho

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
neck store

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Please lowball this sack of poo poo and offer him $0.99 for one or $2.50 for the whole set and post results here tia

Wait is that you?

kntfkr fucked around with this message at 19:08 on May 13, 2021

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Truck bed means in the back part. Could've happened in a super market parking lot. It's not that interesting

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
lawns are a loving scam!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

ponzicar posted:

Found the truck's owner.

Excuse me, I drive a prius :chloe:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Rockman Reserve posted:

haha those vacuous women, always innocently but absentmindedly misplacing their purses everywhere, why, there's three designer handbags strewn across my front lawn right now

Anyone with small children can attest to the need to put down whatever you're holding on the nearest flat service to go grab your kid and prevent them from committing suicide via traffic/cliff/bear by quickly jamming them into their car seat and then bounce. Things get put down and forgotten.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

This was in mine this morning:

BACK THE BLUE. Back The Blue!
Wonder why I’m posting this?
FREE SPEECH
This is not Facebook or Twitter or YouTube or nbc, abc, cbs, cbsn, ny times, washington post, cnn, msnbc, nfl, mba, nba, …so I expect to not be censored.

:barf:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Imagine calling the police because you saw a man put ladies shoes into a donation box. Mind your loving business.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Drunk Nerds posted:

Imagine grieving for your dead wife and going through the painful process of sorting and donating all her effects and then some fucker accuses you of being a serial killer.

And they're like gleeful about it. Very excited. These people want to see serial killers because they are bored and stupid and really there's not much to do around here.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
We the jury find the defendant guilty of being a total creeper and recommend, um, like, literally ew.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I pronounce Detroit as De-twah

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
There's a Versailles outside of Pittsburgh that's pronounced Vur-sales. I've also always found the NJ/DE Newark thing funny. People like me say "N'rk" and people in Delaware say "New Ark", as if there's an Old Ark.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

The Zack posted:

Stricter legislation for preserving land. Not opposed to it, but that tone

SHAME on you.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Chinatown posted:

Fireworks loving rule u dweebs.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
the east does do way better fireworks than the west

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

ilmucche posted:

What positives does the purge bring to society?

It makes girls skinnier?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
A good friend and neighbor had their wallet stolen out of a car in their driveway last night and so she shared the video on next-door to see if anyone recognized the thief and every single post was just people scolding her/her husband for leaving one of their car's unlocked.

Like, why bother responding? Buncha dicks.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Milo and POTUS posted:

Greek gods had small cocks

small cocks were in (lol) back then

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I know I'm that suspicious person in those posts cuz drugs but I refuse to look and see.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Yeah I more or less agree with all of that.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
When I read it I was thinking like Seatle and the Amazon nerds that are #blessed enough to make it out to corporate hq and thinking "yeah, gently caress those nerds."

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Somewhere there is a senator from NJ or NV fighting to illegalize everything. And Joe Pesci is their unofficial mascot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PYt0SDnrBE

I'm gonna take a picture of Joe Pesci's beach house for you this weekend.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I got another letter in the mail today encouraging me to join Nextdoor. I actually did after the last one, and A. my neighborhood is boring and B. having to have my street listed on my profile feels like too much of a privacy violation for me. I live on this tiny weird little street and it feels way too specific. And I signed up using a handle which would probably get me booted anyway.

pussyfarter69?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I sure can!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Why get yourself worked up like that?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Catastrophe posted:

opened NextDoor

*neighbors being whiny bitches about cars parked on "their" street*

closed NextDoor

that's progress!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
All the halloween candy has fentanyl in it this year. I read a thing on a website.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
how is Rancho Cucamonga a real place

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
last year we drove to a really rich area of the jersey shore to trick r treat and almost every house gave out full sized candy bars and we're gonna do the same thing this year.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Weka posted:

Is it weird for a middle aged fellow to go trick or treating?

Not as long as you have a child with you.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

My Lovely Horse posted:

Sweet, I'm sure I can get one from some playground or another by promising them a share of the candy. Thanks for a valuable tip with no conceivable side effects.

:shuckyes:
Good luck, have fun and be safe!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

DrPossum posted:

YOU REQUIRE REMOVABLE CONTROLELRS

DUDE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Riatsala posted:

My daughter and her horse were just shot in a drive by on 20th between Carr and Kipling. It was just an airsoft gun but still. It was a burgundy Nissan Murano and a younger hispanic teenager with long hair. If you know who it is or it's your kid, a police report has been filed, and the kid needs a big whooping.

Oh man, this reminds me of these kids from Rahway that I heard of from some Rahway dirt grub that knew them. Late teens/early twenties pair of boys, early two thousands, white, bad part of NJ. They had been shooting paintballs at pedestrians and someone called the cops on their make and model of car. And the cops catch up with them a few days later, arrested, dead to rights, brought in and the cops are like "we know it was you, we got eyewitness of your car, license plate, etc. you're boned. so please explain." and one of the kids essentially says "OK, you got us, I admit it. we robbed the gas station."

!!!!

One of them straight up confessed to an armed robbery they weren't be asked about and both of em got ten years.