Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

the earth is going to be an uninhabitable hellworld within a century so unless you think humans can adapt to oven temperatures and the air being literally poison gas...

e: like, the absolute most optimistic predictions say that we're going to have a massive refugee crisis and the equator will be uninhabitable, along with large chunks of the coasts of any given continent (due to the former being hot enough to boil someone's skin off and the latter being underwater). and that's if all the world's governments just immediately start busting rear end on lowering emissions. if they don't do that, Mad Max Fury Road is basically the best-case scenario, and only because the world is still temperate enough and still has enough clean water and air for a small number of people to barely survive in that.

most of why i bury myself in dumb poo poo is because i really, really do not like thinking about this.

I thought that was the point of no return for the worst case scenario, not when the Earth would be literally incapable of supporting life?

People play fast and loose with the various critical points, possibly because they're depressed and projecting their despair on the world, and it makes the details hard to keep straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Sending this thread to the gas chamber would be sweet mercy, at this point.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's time we take a serious look at how gas chamber contributes to global warming.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

E.T. NO HOMO posted:

If I was a doctor of asses and you came to my doctors office cindy would be like "THE DOCTOR WILL BE IN TO LOOK AT YOUR SNAKE rear end IN JUST A MOMEY" and then I'd come in after lots of snickering from the lobby and tell you to MURDER THAT SNAKE WITH YOUR CHEEK MUSCLES SNAP THAT FUCKERS HEAD OFF and if you didnt have the guts I'd put that snake right up my own rear end and BREAK IT IN HALF and then bill you like $30,000 cause my sphinc is a national resource

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Uh... Pet island?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Goons goons the magical fruit,
the more they post the more they poot

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Son of Rodney posted:

Goons goons the magical fruit,
the more they post the more they poot

The more they post, the better they feel
So let's call the police on Granos

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

lol

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

:vince:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

null_pointer posted:

Sending this thread to the gas chamber would be sweet mercy, at this point.

Or we could always just do what some of the picture threads do and require that every post have a funny quote unlike mine.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

The best way to stop a bad derail is always to post a funny quote.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
brb imma go clown myself super hard in another thread to stop this awful derail

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

cumshitter posted:

best codex entry is the one for the krogers in mass effect

"until the invention of gunpowder the #1 cause of death for the krogers was death by wild animal. after, it was death by gunshot"

and its also one of the few with a very serious narrator guy reading it aloud

Wheeee posted:

Thank you, receipt in the bag?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Look at that Photoshop
Every time I do it makes me laugh

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Lol

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

*the sound of thunderous applause, as if thousands of people in an ancient Roman coliseum were standing as one, cheering a victorious gladiator*

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

:allears:

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

On the subject of spam emails...

Partycat posted:

and I got one that says “My kid love trains now” which was the scariest of all

goddamnedtwisto posted:

that's what vaccination gets you

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

heh, hehand get this, why the FFUUCCKK would you waste your time by getting together with friendsheh to eat??? YOU HAVE FOOD at YOUR HOUSE, DUMBASS!! heh heh

juust EAT THE FOOD on your ownownown time and SAVE EVERYONE else the misery ofheh WATCHING YOUR FAT FUCKASS FACE gobblegobbleGOBBLE the heinous quantities oF poo pooheh you shove l into your GODDAMNheh MAW EVERY GODDAMN DAY !!

heh

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

On the subject of spam emails...

My kid loves trains, now what?!?!

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

El Gallinero Gros posted:

You can sleep easy knowing they won't die of measles or smallpox.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Imagine a lifestyle channel hosted by an unstable goon with Tourette's.

E:

Neddy Seagoon posted:

You can sleep easy knowing they won't die of measles or smallpox.

Quoted for thread.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Kid sperg, so what

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Waroduce posted:

Safe sex is great sex always wear a latex

Solice Kirsk posted:

Raw dog is a happy hog, unsheathed in a lady bog.

vyst posted:

Found the epitaph for my tombstone

TheMostFrench posted:

After dying from an STD for that extra layer of goodness.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Sulla Faex posted:

A few years back I freed a wizard who was trapped in the supermarket cart rack and by way of thanks he gave me a wish. I asked for a single-sided die that always rolled 69. You might be surprised how often it's come in handy

literally never

Elysiume posted:

That's just a marble that someone sharpied 69 onto, that wino tangled in the cart rack may have tricked you

Sulla Faex posted:

Well.. I guess that explains the wizard knife and magic blowjob ritual

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Sedge and Bee posted:

Justin RPG is one of those things, along with all the other lolcows like Chris Chan, that I totally forget about in my sad adulthood until someone brings them up, then suddenly I'm a 20 year old shithead again laughing at all the internet shutins. I should be more mature than this, but Pokemon fetishes will never not be funny

Screaming Idiot posted:

i don't think i like the detective pikachu manga

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

bEatmstrJ posted:

You go out of town for a couple days and you come back to 1000 new posts, a probation you probably didn't deserve, your own video game, a couple of news articles, a website and an ungodly amount of incorrect assumptions about your bathroom. You guys have been busy...

I definitely don't have time to go back and answer questions from the last 50 pages so i'll skip that part. Glad to see you guys are finally starting to find some new interior design to discuss though. Carry on.

RoboRodent posted:

Someone's salty that we aren't talking about him anymore.

bEatmstrJ posted:

Yeah... Cause you know, I just haven't been poo poo on enough.

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Wait, you're the toilet?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

They should have sent a poet.

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

So, Annie are you ok?
Are you ok, Annie?
You've been hit by
You've been hit by
A bull genital

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

literally a box with some sticks in it

Universe Master posted:

I feel sorry for the wasted death of whatever little critter that gets caught in a pre-made deadfall trap. They for catching wild frozen burritos, right.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

The New York Jets are a football team, not to be confused with the New York Giants (with whom they share a stadium). They are widely known for incompetence occasionally flourishing into mediocrity, but most of all for the Trumpian atmosphere of backbiting and degeneracy within the organization. Consider the following:

1) The Jets are not even the most popular team in their own city, and the fan base is generally considered to be the chudlier portion of the people of NYC and New Jersey
2) There are constant reports of how much everybody on the team hates each other, and is widely regarding as being a place where wildly overpaid talent at the end of their relevance go to die (yes, they are bad at negotiating)
3) Their last championship was in 1968
4) Their most successful head coach in recent memory was an extremely open foot fetishist
5) They were also the team involved in the NFL's most famous dick pics scandal
6) Their most famous athletic feat in the last 20 years was the Butt Fumble, a play so legendarily bad it has its own wikipedia entry: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butt_fumble
7) Last season one of their players got fined for celebrating a touchdown by mock wiping his asscrack with the football

In short, while "sports team owner" in general does not qualify one to become ambassador to the United Kingdom, and while the New York Jets are not the most objectively terrible franchise by any means, they are strong contenders for being the most embarrasing fuckups, and needless to say the owner is freinds with TRUMP, which is how we got here.

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

my favourite drug post:

Blow posted:

A strange thing just happened. I was laying on my back smoking a joint/spliff/number (weed) on the front lawn on the grass. Looking at Orion and waiting for shooting stars/meteors/ISS/satellites etc.
and that's all he wrote

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009

Funny you should post that...

SardonicTyrant posted:

You've been hit by.

You've been struck by.

A smooth terminal.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Spatial posted:

GF is being misleadingly anal

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Neon Noodle posted:

Costco: rotate you a tire and a chicken :henget:

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

avshalemon posted:

my favourite drug post:

and that's all he wrote

Do that with food and you could end up with a surprise pizza at your door.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Definitely not the thread/forum I would have thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

i read that as "migf is being misleadingly anal"