Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

So this is not a question but it happened - I managed to pull/strain my PC muscles during sex. Didn't even know that was possible. In case you were wondering what it would be like to experience mind-blowing post-coital endorphins and kicked-squarely-in-the-balls agony at the same time... Yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

betaraywil posted:

I think I've done the dude equivalent. Feels like getting a kebab skewer to the right nut, long-wise.

To paraphrase Team Fortress 2 - FYI I am a dude.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Momohime Katsumi posted:

I'm getting into some bondage stuff for the first time and bought some under-the-bed restraints. Any tips on how to make them fun? I tried restraining my partner and teasing them but that can't be all there is to this.

I share your sense of meh about this. My girlfriend encouraged me to tie/restrain her from time to time - I was happy to oblige, but at a point I kind of felt like "ok, now what?"

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Meg From Family Guy posted:

funniest loving thing i've ever read on this website

oh my god

Keeping it 100 percent real, this is actually a thing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercrural_sex

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Jedit posted:

Please don't exaggerate. 720lbs is only a third of a ton.

God dammit I am ashamed that I also wanted to post this.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

3's in Charge

Who's the Boss?

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

They opened the mother of all Victoria's Secrets right in the middle of downtown where I live. It replaced a three-story HMV (god dammit, music industry :argh:) and it's just the worst thing.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Captain Log, as much as your situation must feel kind of lovely, don't punch anybody. Be patient and... yeah, what Shine said. Don't buy her a book. I get the feeling that might feel a little bit condescending.

Above all though I have to thank you for steering the thread away from what could easily have become a hundred pages of argument about female reproductive glandular secretions.

strangemusic fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Dec 13, 2014

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

bowmore posted:

I used one last night and my partner said it felt like I was going down on her while we were loving, what we didn't realise until we started using it the other side went over her butt. It kept me slightly harder but otherwise didn't notice it while I was using it apart from the extra impact it was having on my partner!

They look like something out of Alien.

No! It's the dentata from Snow Crash!

Is it like having a ring on levels of constriction?

strangemusic fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jan 19, 2015

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Kazvall posted:

Before I click that link I am already positive it's grapefruit lady.

I don't want to emptyquote this but I've gotta quote this.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Jedit posted:

50 Shades horrifies me because Twilight reads like lovely fanfic to begin with. So it's a lovely fanfic of a lovely fanfic, that has in turn spawned lovely fanfics and knockoffs of its own. :negative:

Which will one day be turned into movies, to inspire their own fanfics.

IT'S THE CIIIIIIIIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Diverting away from condom chat for a minute:

I recently started taking Cipralex (escitalopram) and I'm definitely feeling the sexual dysfunction side of things as my doctor mentioned might happen. It's a bummer, man. I'm not actively seeing/having sex with anybody lately anyway, so I'm not performance-anxious, but it's still rough to have drive/need but no real good feelings of any kind happening and not being able to get off.

Can I expect things to go back to normal eventually? I'll be talking to my doc about it for sure, but I was wondering how others might have worked through similar experiences with SSRIs.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Jedit posted:

This is not a prospect I find appealing.

No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to shave.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Masonity posted:

Who squirted in your cornflakes?

Thread title please.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Nur_Neerg posted:

The last time I got tested, my doctor just emailed me with "Congrats everything looks great :)." The smiley face threw me off, but I am not a doctor.

I look forward with great trepidation to the day when my doctor just sends a string of emojis in response to my latest blood test.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I can actually read what that's saying, oh god.

"blood test! Ejaculating dong/a bunch of butts and female genitalia! Oh no, you've got the bad stuff from all that fornicating, time to go on lots of pills... and then you're dead."

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Spend the money on CBT instead. Girls don't care about you having flawless dick skin any more than you care about them having flawless vulva skin.

That acronym has an interesting ambiguity in this thread.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

God dammit.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I can't tell if you're trolling or not, but I shave my legs for cycling.

Do it in the shower or bath and get a decent razor that is, above all, sharp. Use moisturizer afterwards. If shaving bothers you, you could try hair removal cream - but I've never used that. I heard it burns like hell.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Jedit posted:

Well, thankfully George Miller chose a slightly different direction in Mad Max.

:perfect:

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Affi posted:

Har di har.

Its for a girl that I'm sleeping with. Serious gift. Probably not a dildo? Since she has those already. I'm thinking less then 100$ and hopefully less then 50$

This is where "talk about it together and see what they would be into" becomes a good strategy.

(ex: I just bought some wrist and ankle cuffs and a butt toy as gifts for the ladyfriend, and I know they'll go over well at least in general because of talking the idea over a bit and at least getting a sense of her interests. The specific shapes and colours and model or whatever was where I got to be creative.)

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Jasper Tin Neck posted:

I like to think of myself as a fairly handy man and a cunning linguist, but I'm having trouble getting my new girlfriend to come. The problem is that when she's close to climaxing her clit gets so sensitive that further stimulation is uncomfortable. She tells me she's made herself come only once in her life, so she can't really give me directions either.

Any ideas, how to get up that last step?

Patience, grasshopper.

My girlfriend gives me the same feedback and thankfully we've come to an agreement (heh.) I have had to learn to just keep whatever stimulation I'm doing steady and oftentimes slower or lighter than I would expect she might want, even if her reaction starts getting more and more intense. She's really good about letting me know where the line between "wow awesome" and "whoa, weird tingly uhhhhhh maybe stop for a bit" is without it becoming a mood killer. It may require a little more time, but don't be discouraged - I know I started off being a bit apprehensive and thinking "are you sure you're OK with this? Am I being boring?" but I relaxed about it soon enough.

I would advocate for mixing/combining clit stimulation and penetrative stuff here and there to make for more varied sensations, and taking it slow. Seems to work well for us.

strangemusic fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Jan 2, 2016

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Travis343 posted:

if you go doggy, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, missionary, missionary with right leg on shoulder, prone, back to doggy, you'll open up a warp zone that'll take you right to world 8

"World 8" is my new favorite euphemism for orgasm.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Faerunner posted:

Recommendation: Don't use glass in your rear end.

Please tell me you don't know this from experience :gonk:

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

OwlFancier posted:

http://www.fiftyshadesgenerator.com

Keep F5ing and doing everything listed in the top paragraph. Read it aloud to your partner as you do so.

:frogon:

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

DrNewton posted:

I get the whole talking thing, but, like I need to actually learn technqiues and when and when not do anything. I just learned that the glan has start getting juicy before you can start really wanking at it when giving a hand job.

I also need to learn to be on rhythm.

I think you might be going at this (heh) a little programmatically. There's no playbook. When to do or when not to do something is your call: give him that handy now or tease him until he's dying for it later?

As noted, communication will clear up the details on which is the preferred course of action. And I don't mean "sit down and interview about it" - I mean in the moment indicators. Watch and learn how changes you make to things like rhythm or intensity or area affect your partner's reactions, and so on. Personally the question "should I do this" "do you want this" is one that can be made to be very sexy.

strangemusic fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jun 3, 2016

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

This is exhaustive to say the least. It's like one of those paint swatch books you get at the hardware store.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

PersonalGenius posted:

"BLARGH. I AM A SEX MONSTER! SMITE ME WITH YOUR DICK!"

It's kind of the best thing ever.

Thanks for this. Trip report and reaction analysis will be posted in a little bit.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Dumb am-I-doing-this-right question: edging. I have tried it and I just get horrendous blue balls and it suuuucks.

Is that... the point, or what?

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Condimentalist posted:

Question for anybody that uses fleshlights - any thoughts or recommdations about them? I am curious to try one, but don't even know what to expect or if it would be worth the money.

I have a Quickshot (the open-ended one) and it's cool. I don't really use it by myself often but it's a nice sensation for something different now and then - it might be one to try if you're just curious and don't want to go all in on the idea of a sleeve, and it's not as much of a pain to clean up after. It's less about the feeling of suction/tightness that a closed sleeve might have, than it is enjoyable for the textures that it has on the inside. I really like it when my partner uses it on me either just to replace a handjob or when giving head at the same time, though...

strangemusic fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Dec 21, 2016

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

hoobajoo posted:

you don't need to worry about a giant box labeled "SEX THINGS" appearing.

OK now I actually want this to happen.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Personally I've seen a marked increase in the difficulty to nut after SSRI's. Haven't used them in a long while, and it's easier than when I was actively on them, but I think it's permanent at this point.

This is not only a perfect username/post combo, but a reasonable effect of SSRIs in most people of both sexes.

I definitely had more difficulty for a while (on Escitalopram) but it's been over a year on the meds at this point and things seem to have gone relatively back to normal, though not quite the "same feeling" as before meds.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Thread, I have to give major, major props to the experience of sex while enjoying your favourite cannabis products.

Had a medium buzz going - nothing too world-shattering I guess but I had taken a decent hit before the sex started. Proceeded to come so hard that I think I actually transcended time and space, bright white lights exploding in my brain and all that poo poo, I kid you not. I've had sex while high before and it was not even close. Pulled myself together and was totally functional, lucid and clear headed but just laughing and grinning ear to ear for I don't know how long. I am conventionally medicated for depression in addition to smoking occasionally to help with other health stuff, and it felt like the weights of that depression got lifted off me for the first time in longer than I could remember. Even the next day I feel light and calm and good despite obviously not being high anymore.

WHAT THE gently caress. THANK YOU, SEXWEEDGOD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

purple death ray posted:

Hell yeah dogg nice

I mean it's not intended to be a boast post. Just... whoa. Never really made the link between sexual health and mental health quite as clearly as I have recently.