Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i love california but yeah the living expenses are nuts. 142k a year is not really all that insane for living on the coast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
someone in gbs posted a blog post of some dude talking about how great pussy was as a gay man and he's totally not straight for purposely seeking out ftm trans people to pound that slizz

basically what im saying is, i hate everything about The Gender Wars

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I guess bomber pilots aren't in any real danger in Afghanistan or whatever since they're so high up but chopper pilots and anything low-level like an A10 totally is.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Roosevelt was the last president I thought was any good. It's a tossup whether Teddy or FDR was the good one, though.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

i remember reading about the fbi or secret service intercepting a couple good ol boys who were on their way to try their hand at oswalding obammer back in 09 but it could be a figment of my imagination

this is my fav attempt at a presidents life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJu_UswXWtw

lovin the baby in the stroller that someone just abandoned

:nsavince:

videos of terrorists or criminals or crazy people or whatever getting hosed up by a gang of 3 or 4 bystanders is always awesome

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

They were snappy dressers. Hugo Boss was a good choice.

I'm OK with a fascist regime as long as we get cool uniforms.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i dont trust almost everyone i know that owns a gun. i think they're all stupid as gently caress and liable to kill or maim themselves one day. this goes for most chainsaw owners too though so whatever.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
People with an extra high and tight like that just make me think they're a skinhead who hangs out at the local Klan meeting after work.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

That's a really weird conclusion to jump to. Do you live in Idaho? (actually asking)

The most severe assumption I've ever jumped to is that they or someone they're close to is serving, has served and can't let go of that style/their past, and at worst have some extremely socially-conservative and/or religious views. But then again maybe my perspective's different/missing something. Oh also military wannabes sport those high and tights a lot.

edit: just realized this thread's in GIP, I really didn't need to over-explain the hair just now haha

But I've never known anyone who jumps to white supremacy, goddamn.

Like, I think the school is trippin hard. But then again maybe in that part of the country it's connected to white supremacy movements and I've never been aware :psyduck:

Rural California, so same difference. There wasn't any 'military people' anywhere near where I grew up, so I just mentally associate shaved heads with neonazis now.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm pretty sure these middle eastern wars never stopped. How the gently caress do you think the Saud's came to power back in the day. They rolled up and took a huge poo poo on their religious enemies.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ElMaligno posted:

do you seriously want more information about some lovely and perverted japanese anime? because ya'll fuckers are better off not knowing

This guy is the most hosed up moron in this subforum. It'll take mentally ill rants from our handful of literally crazy people than this dude posting at all any day.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
All enemies, foreign and domestic.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gentlemen this could be it, we may be thru the looking glass here

when the bombs start falling, just know it was an honor posting with you all :flashfap:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Start another war so people stop yelling at me for eating and typing at the same time

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yo if anyone lives in Baltimore, just saying, now is a great time to cash in on 4K tvs and monitors.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That picture is loving sweet without his whiny boring rant below it.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dead Reckoning posted:

I think it has something to do with having 140 million square miles in which to dump the evidence.

Also millenia of coming up with great ways to scam people at sea

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just hope that if Kurdistan ever becomes a free nation, they don't just immediately evolve into a retarded tribal justice backwater.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Ironically, veterans are the single purest source of both absolute unquestioning support and loyalty, as well as absolutely unquestionable hatred and irrationally phrenic anger.

I think that since most isomers of veterans are readily soluble in Reagent Grade VA Healthcare (The most powerful of all organic solvents) the U.S. Government literally dissolves that problem into a slurry that's kept stable at room temperatures and becomes increasingly less volatile with the addition of long lived benzodiazepines and synthetic opioid derivatives that are named after how many magnitudes of order stronger they are compare to Ohmefentanyl.

I'm only 3/5ths kidding here.

Not going to lie, Shim But Without Jokes is starting to get a lil grating.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

instate the penal legions so our felons can die with honor :911:

Absolutely nothing wrong with embracing even more of America's Roman legacy. We are the true Third Rome, after all :agesilaus:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I didn't think Point Reyes was so big you could start starving to death in it like a moron, but then again, he's a moron. That picture of the map looks like he's pretty much just following service roads parallel to Highway 1. I want to go on a hike now.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In TV chat, the NASA Channel is surprisingly good. It's pretty amateur hour most of the time and they have a lot of reruns, but it's cool to get a pretty in-depth look at a probe's science mission or whatever.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress hippies. As any Californian will tell you, the only thing worse than the Catholics, Mormons, and die-hard Republican ranchers are the loving hippies.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wouldn't believe black for a second but I'd believe 'Italian ex-meth addict'

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The absolute worst part of the white crazy Spokane chick 'fiasco' is all of the people who think it's relevant to anything, ever

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm a-OK with the retarded hippies and yuppie types moving out of my state. I mean there's plenty more hosed up retards, but hey, the more gone the better, right?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Untagged posted:

Turns our Greece is already at war.

https://vimeo.com/132183063

That's awesome.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't understand what the last 60 pages were about at all, but I'm glad that Shim But Not Even Occasionally Funny got probated.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bolow posted:

Can't the bases go "lol gently caress no you goddamn idiots" anyway?

Not the Guard

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's fairly to insanely gay how the military handles discipline in general

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
he's going to pull out before the primaries with his donations and run, like 90% of insanely fail republican candidates do.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ded posted:

Turkey is using IS airstrikes to also hit Kurds. :golfclap:

We really oughta take back our missile bases and put the boot to those Saracens

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm terrified that if a Kurdish nation comes into existence, in 40 years they'll be right up with the other local fuckheads, brutally executing religious minorities etc. But I have high hopes.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Obama is a fascinating case study in how much the President and the executive branch can do on their own without truly overstepping the separation of powers.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why are we not enforcing the death penalty bit for treason charges again

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gfanikf posted:

Because he was charged with espionage. Granted that in itself doesn't prevent the death penalty. There is a reason Hasan dealed so quickly.

What's the difference

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Some Youtube comment claims that it was a 'shaped' nuclear charge that was meant to send as much energy as possible to the sides and not down, so it would poison aircrew and not random stretches of Canada.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think the ME will eventually grow out of cultural/religious conflict. I mean Europe managed to grow out of it for the most part.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

the big difference is how much money is in the ME

also 60 years is a pretty short time to judge that they've grown out of it

Longest in history, except for when the Romans owned the western bits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

daddy can make it better

:huh:

• Locked thread