Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Lawen posted:

I feel like I've done a bad job representing the fly users, so just to clarify:

I unzip my pants. I reach through my zipper, push the outer flap of the underwear fly to the side, reach through the inner flap, grasp my mighty member, and pull it through the fly. I hold my penis gently and urinate. I lightly pinch at the base and run a finger up the underside to squeeze out any pee left in the pipe and shake my schlong 3 or 4 times. I grab the inner flap of the underpants and pull it to the side and away from my body, enclosing my manhood back within the underpants. I zip my pants back up. I do all of this with my right hand while posting quality content on these forums with the phone held in my left hand. It is a graceful and nuanced routine that requires zero thought and that I've managed successfully since I was about 4 years old.

I was picturing the pull down crew pulling their pants and underpants down to their knees at the urinal like a child and wondering why, if it's such a popular technique, I don't see more :butts: at urinals . Gripping the waistband between ring and pinky while holding your wang with thumb and first 2 fingers makes more sense, at least. But I assure you, I find your technique just as odd as you find mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I don't think I like the direction the new upgrades are going

I just wanted to say that I appreciated this.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Outrail posted:

If I wanted the sensation of blowing a cold dead Stay Puft Marshmallow Man I'd blow a cold dead Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

I needed this laugh, thank you.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Trig Discipline posted:

if semen retention worked the real power move would be to bone a bunch of dudes and retain their cum too

I do not deny women, Mandrake, but I deny them my essence.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

we had a dude at summer camp who infamously had one enormously low-hanging testicle, I mean way down there. We called him Big Balls Louie the instant we found out and forgot his real name immediately (it was not Louie).

Anyway he claimed it was due to some weird hernia and insisted he could cram it into his leg and it wouldn't shock me if he not only could get it to the hip socket, but also smoosh it. That's the saga of Big Balls Louie.

Brawnfire posted:

The testicle has grown into more of an examicle. Makes the other one look quizicle in comparison...

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Escape From Noise posted:

Scale THIS!

[Points at crotch]

Look. I only have one joke. But I refuse to apologize or grow.

Machai posted:

Sorry to hear about your ED

Escape From Noise posted:

Thanks. I appreciate the supportive community here.

Gumby posted:

Not supportive enough apparently.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Kenning posted:

If you don't have a couple NDs a year you're not a responsible gun owner.

insta posted:

My brother told me this word-for-word after he shot a hole through his kitchen floor unloading his carry gun from his trip home from CostCo in an affluent neighborhood in a $91k median household income county in Kansas.

His 3 kids were all under 3 years old at the time, and also home.

Freudian posted:

With three kids under three years old, sounds like that's not his only negligent discharge.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Alan Smithee posted:

https://twitter.com/francis_scarr/status/1601635260630208512?s=20&t=5gEH-61pNM28C-IZ8t5uHw

now you've done it America. The dealer of death sticks is back in play and has scores to settle

teen witch posted:

Seventy six genders led the pride parade
With a hundred & ten drag queens close at hand

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Roundup Ready posted:

Cardinals proving to blue jays that no matter the color of your feathers, you can still be a total dick hole.

Bum the Sad posted:

I watched a male Cardinal drop kick a Blue Jay twice his size on my patio once. I was very proud of him.

Enos Cabell posted:

Aren't all Cardinals male, or did the Catholic church get way more progressive while I wasn't paying attention?

Enos Cabell posted:

what the hell kind of pope are you?

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Mzbundifund posted:

Yeah raid strength is determined by your colony’s wealth and the number of pawns you have, and then there’s a multiplier based on your difficulty setting and whether you’ve had a pawn downed recently. The “pawn recently downed” multiplier doesn’t consider whether the pawn killed is a badass combat cyborg or a five year old child, and the multiplier won’t go above 1.5 or below .5, so even the most catastrophic losses will only give you so much grace if your colony is full of combat-incapable pawns living in solid gold bedrooms.

I’ve heard people who play on 500% threat will keep a Wimp colonist on hand specifically so they can safely punch them unconscious over and over to cheese this multiplier.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

"alright it's the 14th of the quadrum, everyone grab a stick and find out where Leonard's got to"

OwlFancier posted:

Nobody Walks Away From Omelas Alive.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Zero One posted:

Woah, we're half way there
Woah,

[quote="ekuNNN" post="530221722"]

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Kenning posted:

Schade is, as ever, on fans of San Diego sports.

https://twitter.com/DylanAdler6/status/1681038885894369280

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

I don't get it. Explain it to me like I'm a browns fan

World War Mammories posted:

some people can experience an emotion you've never had called "joy"

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Mix. posted:

i dont have a problem.

Silhouette posted:

37 decks?

In a row?

Batterypowered7 posted:

TRY NOT TO BUILD ANOTHER DECK ON YOUR WAY TO THE PARKING LOT!

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

El Spamo posted:

The word for beer in Hungarian (we were in the Hungarian speaking region of Romania) is sor (pronounced "shur") and a way to say 'yes' in english is to say 'sure' to a question.
So we're sitting on the patio with the grill going and I'd finished my beer and the one guy pulls a beer out of the cooler and points it at me and says "Sor?" I wanted another beer so I replied "Sure!" We then both blinked and then started laughing as we realized that we completely misunderstood each other but still ended up landing on the conclusion that I would like another beer.

What he said and heard was "Beer?" and I replied "Beer!"
What I heard and said was "Sure?" (I was and am not a heavy drinker so I thought he was looking out for me to not get too sloshed) and I replied "Sure!" because I was doing good and wanted another beer.

Romania is a cool place.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Borscht posted:

My nuts?

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

zimbomonkey posted:

My wife asked me to get into a miniatures game so she would have something to paint. Took one look at prices and she decided to get some paint-by-numbers instead.

B&N sells Animal Adventures for 45 and it comes with seven adventurer dog and cat minis that are super-cute.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Go take a look at Bandai's Gundam High Grade kits and 30 Minute Mission model kits. They're simple, detailed, don't need glue or paint to assemble, but can look great painted up. Stand about 10cm tall, action-figure size, and aren't too expensive.

Then come share your new addiction in the Gunpla/Plamo thread :devil:

:cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I was intrigued enough to get these for 5€ a piece:

Night Danger Moose posted:

Megatron Braineater sounds like a new weed strain. What are those?

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Books cum music CDs.

Captain Invictus posted:

he asked if it was a weed strain, not what you see while on it.