Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big business man
Sep 30, 2012

This episode :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

The Dothraki dialogue was so bad it nearly unbelievable. Bad poosay-esque

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

It's the Bran scene in the official episode 2 teaser video. He has a vision of Winterfell. It's Benjen and Ned sparring/fighting when they were children. A girl comes into the scene. It's Lyanna Stark. She says to Benjen "Who are you going to fight with when Ned leaves?"
Bran tells BR that he sees his family. The scene continues. Benjen answers "I don't know who I'll fight with. Maybe that kid?" He points to a tall fat kid. It's Hodor, but his name is WILLAS. Yep not Walder.
Lyanna says "You can't fight with him. He's not noble." Willas sees talking about him and wants to join but he can't. Someone who looks like his mother tells him that he's not going to fight. You're not going to be a fighter. (?) Benjen says "You're huge. You should be a fighter/rider."
BR interrupts the scene and calls him back. If he stays any longer it could be dangerous. "If you stay for too long you can die/drown."
Bran comes out of the vision. Bran says "If I wasn't drowning/dying then I was... Home." The episode is called Home.
Meera is outside. Bran calls her and tells to enter. BR says that it's dangerous to stay outside too long. Meera is unconvinced.
A cotf goes to her "You need to come inside. You need to help Bran."
Meera says "Why should I come inside? To watch him dream and have visions?" She feels useless.
Back under the tree Bran sees Hodor. "I saw you talk Hodor.. What happened to you? What happened?" And to shock the world....
Hodor responds with "Hodor."
The scene goes to Castle Black. It's Thorne breaking into the room. Davos says his I've never been a fighter line from the trailer and that's it.

first scene of ep2

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

whatever7 posted:

Are you ducking telling me GRRM has been hiding a secret behind Hodo or is just Dave Hill trolling me?

fuckin lol that dave hill is finishing grrms story for him

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Episode 2 synopsis:

Ramsay kills Roose Bolton by stabbing in a hug. Ramsay kills Walda and his newborn brother by dogs. Tyrion kinda talks with the dragons and free them, although they don't leave the cave, just stay there chilling without chain. Bombom (Wun Wun?) kills a bunch secondaries of the Night Watch, Allistor get capture, nobody else die. Melissandre (young) talk with Davos, and Davos is actually cheering her up. After, Meli does the resurrection ritual, nothing happens and is not working. Everybody leave disappointing except Ghost. After a while Ghost is like WTF!, John start hyperventilating and credits rolls. Bran have a vision of Ned and Benjen practicing as kids, Lyanna appears and talk about Hodor. Hodor, called Willas (not Walder) actually talk for real as a child. Bran come back from the vision and ask Hodor why doesn't he talk. And Hodor says: "Hodor". Theon want to leave, is kinda free to do whatever he wants. In Pyke, Balon is scolding Yara, goes away and Euron push him down the bridge. Balon got a viking funeral. Nothing really happens in King's Landing. The Mountain kills a secondary, Jaime talks with the High Sparrow, etc...

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Apoplexy posted:

Episode 2 synopsis, straight from a Google translation of a third-hand accounting of a non-English-speaker's recollections of events.

nah its from some dude who does spanish subtitles for the show. he leaked ep1 and had everything correct :shrug:

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

If its true, the "Ramsay gets a gift" from the ep2 description is Walda having a son

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

ep sounds cool and good

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Sounds like a solid episode, imo.

Same

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Apoplexy posted:

It sounds like 'secondary' means unnamed character. From the leak, it sounds like Gregor kills basically the equivalent of one of those King's Landing peasants he was hacking apart in his first scene as Halfthor.

yeah apparently he kills a peasant who is talking poo poo about the queen

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

The producers have been saying 7 since the beginning, and then around March of last year HBO started pushing for 10 and D&D started going "ehhh, maybe we could do 8." They're clearly going maximum wheel spinning here with maybe Jon Snow's plot being the only one to significantly go past the books by the end of the season despite the fact that they were 90% of the way through the books at the end of last year. Maybe they'll get to the Battle of Mereen too, which is probably at the beginning of WoW.

And I guess Bran but who could give a poo poo?

probably more for negotiating purposes tbqh

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

hes not going to Winterfell, theres leaked set photos of Theon being present at the Kingsmoot

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

~~I'm editing this comment as I watch the video:~~ All done.

The Wall:

Melissandre ask what did he saw while he was dead. Jon says nothing. Meli says that Stannis might not be Azor Ahai after all but Jon. He think this is very weird and understand nothing. Davos is freaking out, and ask what happen.

Everybody goes to the yard, "you are a god, etc...".

Sam:

On the boat, Sam is about to puke, they need to go to Sam house because Old Town don't allow chicks. His father is an rear end in a top hat, but mom and sis are good people.

TOJ:

The conversation we know already. Dayne fucks everybody and beat Ned, but Howland kill Arthur in the back. A woman is screaming; Bran somehow scream Dad. Ned turn around but sees nothing. And the 3xEyeCrow says: "We will go back here another time" <NdT: Motherfucker...>

Vaes Dorak

Apparently half chapter about telling that widows go there, the rules and so on, to Dae.

Meeren:

A woman with a sick child have info about the Harpy. Varis offers health and a ship full of silver if she tells something. Everybody is conspiring against Meeren (Yunkai and the rest). Grayworm said that the best is attack directly, leaving Meeren undefended even.

King's Landing:

Qyburn is just talking with the kid. Tells Cersei or Jaime that he just "tweak" the mountain a little bit to improve it. The children are the new little birds, they were good with Varis, and they are also good with Qyburn. Jaime says that the Mountain should go to the Baelor Sept to blast the High Sparrow head. The council is talking, Olena, Pircell, Kevan, the guy that sing in bravos, etc.... Kevan is the hand of the king. Cersei and the Mountain crash the council, and the conversation goes no where.

Tommen ask the HS to left Cersei come back to see Mircela, HS says no sinner allowed. And that she need to purge her sin before the seven.

Arya:

Who are you? Nobody, x 200. ... and then Who WERE you? I was Arya Stark, who do you want to kill? Why didn't you kill ~~the dog~~ the hound? ; again with Jaquen Who are you? Nobody x200. Arya pass the test of the annoying god, got a bowl with magic water, and her eyesight come back.

Winterfell:

- Why are you here Umber? Aren't you loyal to the Stark?.
- I was, but Jon Snow have an army of wildling that are going to gently caress my lands.
- Kneel and I will help you
- No
- Wut??? How I'm going to trust you?
- You will because I'm bringing you Osha and Rickon.

The Wall again:

Four hanging people, Bower Marsh, Harwick, Thorne, and Olly (yes!). Before hanging them, Jon talk a bit with them. Marsh: You should be dead!, Harwick: Please tell my family I died honorably. Thorne: I would do this again!. Olly: (says nothing). Cut the main rope, all four fall down, last frame is Olly dying. Jon give the Lord Commander cape to Ed. Ed ask "what should I do with his?" Jon: "Whatever you want, because my watch has ended".

THE END.

Ep 3 spoiler

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

1-800-DOCTORB posted:

Was the episode leaked or is this just that spanish translator again?

Spanish guy who leaked ep 1 and 2.

he's been correct so far

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Ramsay literally name dropped the Manderlys last episode

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Better translated spoilers for ep 3:

At the wall, Jon wakes up, Melissandre asks him what he saw when he was dead, he says he saw nothing, Melissandre tells him he was resuscitated by the lord of light, and Stannis wasn't the Promised Prince , but Jon might be, Jon goes outside the room and people are surprised by him being alive, Tormund tells him they think he's a god, but he says he's not a good and Tormund says "I know you're not a god, I've seen you naked and no god has such a small c**k" , Dolorous Edd comments Jon still has brown eyes so he's not a white walker.

Sam tells Gilly women cant go to Oldtown, so he's going to take her to his family, his dad is an a-hole but his mother and sister are nice people.

Then the tower of Joy scene, Bran and the three eyed raven are watching some guys get to the tower, the Raven tells Bran one of the guys is Howland Reed, Jojen and Meera's dad, there are 2 guards in Targaryen outfits, one of them is ser Arthur Dayne , young Ned tells him he was looking for him in the Trident and Arthur tells him he was looking for his friend Robert, Ned tells hims Aerys II Targaryen has died and asks him why he is there, they fight, Ser Arthur kicks their asses and when he's fighting Ned, Howland Reed kills Arthur from the back, Ned goes into the tower and hears a woman screaming, Bran asks what's happening, and then Ned gets startled, Bran asks if Ned heard him, and the Raven says he heard him in the wind, and the vision is cut, Bran is mad because he wants to know, but thats for other time.

Daenerys is taken to Vaes Dothrak, they take her into the temple and tell her she must stay there because shes the widow of a Khal.

In Mereen Varys gets some info about the sons of the harpy, he tells Tyrion and Grey Worm the leaders of the other cities Daenerys conquered are plotting against her so they say they must attack them but that would leave Mereen without protection.

In Kings landing Qyburn is talking to his little birds, they say they're happy with how he treats them as they used to work for Varys, Jaime asks him what he did to the Mountain and he says he made some improvements, and then says maybe they should send the Mountain to kill the High Sparrow, theres a council meeting, Olenna complains because Margaery is still being kept captive by the High Sparrow, Tommen asks the Sparrow to allow his mother see his sister's body but he says she still has to atone for her sins before the 7 gods.

Arya is being asked who she is, they ask her who she was before, she says Arya Stark wants to kill Cersei, the Mountain and Walder Frey, then she ask her why she didnt kill the hound, she says she let the hound die, Jaquen asks her again who she is and if she tells him he'll give her her sight back, she says she's no one, he tells her to drink some water and regains her sight.

In Winterfell they have a meeting, lord Umber says he wants to join Ramsay, Ramsay tells him he'll help if he acknowledges him as king but Umber says he wont, then Ramsey asks him how he expects him to trust him if that family has always been loyal to the Starks, then they bring Ramsay a gift, Osha and a boy who turns out to be Rickon Stark.

Back to the wall, they have 4 people ready to be hanged Bowen, Marwick Yarwyck (Thank you u/ Brutusness for correcting this), Thorne and Olly, Jon lets them say a few words, Thorne says he chose loyalty to the Watch, not to the Lord Commander and he'd do it again, Olly says nothing, Jon cuts a rope and everyone hangs, we see a shot of Olly hanging, Jon takes off his black coat and gives it to Edd, Edd asks him if he wants him to burn it and Jon says, "do whatever you want with it, because my watch has ended".

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

nopantsjack posted:

are they reintroducing the yunkai seige plot? is dany going to go back to meereen again???

shes going to show up last minute with her dothraki horde and win the battle

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Jagermonster posted:

I know there are a lot of maps of the book's world, but are there any maps for the show's world that illustrate how Theon can walk into the frozen wilderness of the North one episode and show up in Pike two episodes later?

yes, it's called "A Westerosi Guide to Autism"

guh,,,d&d, i wish we would have had 6 episodes of theon riding horseback/taking a boat to pike..smdh

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

onemillionzombies posted:

I just don't understand how the fight scenes got so mediocre when in seasons 1-4 they were solid. The Hound + Arya tavern brawl is cinema quality, both the dialogue beforehand and the actual fight. The tower of joy looked like it belonged on some primetime mid 2000s NBC show that's getting cancelled after its first season. There's something going on here behind the scenes besides simply running out of material from George, the quality of the show in many aspects has taken a nosedive.

lol no it didn't, the fight scene last night was perfectly fine. if you want to sperg out about ~tactical realism~ fine, but no one else cares outside of this thread

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Leaked major plot points for the rest of the season

Sansa and Jon start rallying houses to support them in removing the Bolton-rule. Brienne and Pod is sent to the Riverlands to try and get the help from the Tullys. Jon, Sansa and Davos travel to Northern houses. Sansa meets Littlefinger again, and he apologises for giving her to Ramsay, claiming he didn't know. Sansa wants nothing more to do with him. The Starks only get the support from the Hornwoods, another show-only house and they go to Bear Island and meet w. Lyanna Mormont. She support them, but have very few men to spare as well. During this journey, Davos comes across Stannis' old camp near Longlake, where Shireen was sacrificed. He finds the wooden stag-figure he made for her / remnants of it or something. He gets very pissed and confronts Melisandre about it. She admits doing it. Not sure what happens next. No mention of Stannis as far as I'm concerned.

Osha will be killed by Ramsay. Uncertain if she will be on the crosses, and no word on who it may actually be. Rickon will die during the battle. Yes...it was Shaggydog. Ramsay shoots Rickon w. an arrow, when letting him loose, to let him try and run to Jon and Sansa. Most wildlings die during the battle, after being surrounded by the Bolton shield-wall, slowly killing them off. A wall of dead bodies after cavalry and infantry has clashed, is building up. Those inside the shield-wall (Northern bannermen and wildlings), desperatly tries to climb out, and is cut down by Smalljon Umber and his men. Tormund and the others is able to resist the shield-wall in some way. I think Wun Wun manages to make an opening. Davos shouts for all the Northern bannermen etc. to follow Jon into battle. "Follow your commander!" Tormund is able to get out of the shield-wall, and him and Smalljon battles one on one. "Who own the North?????" Smalljon screams and they fight. Tormund kills Smalljon Umber. Harald Karstark is killed by Jon. Harald charges against Jon, as he wants revenge/Stark-blood for what happened to his father (Lord Rickard). Harald is slain by Jon. Warhorns or something makes everyone stop, when thousands of Vale-knights charges and scatter the Bolton/Karstark/Umber-force. The weather is blizzard-like/snowy by this stage of the battle. Ramsay is forced to retreat inside Winterfell. The Umbers and Karstark-men are slain or desserts/flee the battlefield. Wun Wun crushes down the gate to Winterfell. The remaining men are trying to kill Wun Wun, but he doesn't die from what I understand. Ramsay and Jon battles one on one. Jon is pissed and after Ramsay is subdued, Jon beats the poo poo out of him. Almost beats him to death for killing Rickon. Littlefinger and Sansa appears in the courtyard as well. Ramsay is arrested or something. I think it's Sansa who doesn't want him killed, she wants him to stand trial for the treason against her family or something.

In the Riverlands, Brienne and Pod arrives in Jamie's camp. Bronn surprises Pod, with "strangling" him. His way of saying hello. Brienne and Jamie has a discussion in Jamie's tent. He doesn't like that she is siding w. the Tullys. She explains the stuff in the North, but we see more of rear end in a top hat-Jamie from s.1-2 and he doesn't believe in the Others, and he is sent to deal w. the Tullys, not the Boltons. Not his problem etc. Brienne goes inside Riverrun to meet w. the Blackfish. Jamie forces Edmure Tully to surrender Riverrun, as he is the lord, not the Blackfish. Blackfish shoots arrows after the Lannisters. A battle ensues inside Riverrun, and Brienne is barely able to escape. The Blackfish is presumably killed off-screen / uncertain in the ensuing battle. Not sure what happens to Brienne.

The Brotherhood Without Banners is no more apparently. The remnants, led by Thoros of Myr are basicly "theifs of the highway" in the Riverlands or something. Ian McShane's former knight-turned priest character (along w. several other people) is ambushed by the "Brotherhood"-remnants. One of the men accompanying Ian's character is The Hound. Not sure if Ian McShane's character is killed, but several others in their company are killed by the Brotherhood, and the Hound is forced to fight them. He battles Thoros of Myr 1 on 1, and apparently wins.

Arya is sent by the Faceless Men to kill an actress. She refuses to do this for some reason and Jaquen orders the Waif to go after her. Arya kills her and flees Braavos it seems.

Euron is declared king at the Kingsmoot. He wants Dany as queen. Theon and Asha meet up, and they form an alliance, and wants to go against Euron from what I understand. They steal a ship or more (uncertain), and heads for Volantis. They will side w. Daenerys. Euron does little this season. No plunder along the coasts and Oldtown (I think). At least not on-screen.

Bran has a vision about the Children of the Forest "doing something", whe he awakes, he confronts Leaf or some other Child of the Forest about it, and they explain that they basicly created the Others to "protect something", but the Others have turned against them or something. Bran also has a vision of the Night's King and his leutenants (from trailer), and Night's King senses this (grabbing Bran's arm) and finds out the location of the cave. The wights attack. Not sure what happens to the Children or the Three Eyed Raven, but a battle occurs, and Bran, Summer, and Meera is barely able to flee. Hodor sacrifices himself to hold the "door", so they can escape it seems. Wights are after them during their journey down to The Wall. When they are pursued, they are saved by Benjen Stark apparently and taken to The Wall, before he departs again. Bran has a vision when he gets to the Wall, where he sees the last of the Tower of Joy-scene. We see Ned and Lyanna and we see a baby crying. Lyanna whispers something to Ned, that we don't hear.

There will be no Clegane-bowl this season. Cersei is apparently refused trial by combat, but she sets The Mountain loose on some Sparrows, which he kills. He also smashes Septa Unella. Not sure what happens to Loras or Margery, but Tommen kills himself. He apparently jumps out of a window in the Red Keep. Quyburn kills Pycelle at least (sends his "Birds").

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Supposedly, these leaks were from the same guy who leaked Stannis's story last season. :shrug:

A lot of stuff is left out though, so I'm kind of doubting how accurate it is. There's leaked set pics of Jaime and Mace Tyrell leading troops to the sparrow, which is totally left out. No mention of Dany, etc.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

this is what actually happens in the battle in ep9. this guy leaked photos as well

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Supposedly a genuine leak of next ep:

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

my only thought is that the spoilers say they're murdering other khals at Vaes Dothrak

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

:lol:

Ramsay'd!!

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

:laffo:

Tormund and Brienne :getin:

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Really, genuinely hope that we get a Tormund x Brienne sex scene. Don't care what else happens

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Roman Reigns posted:

Yeah I have to wonder if Drogo would approve what Dany is doing.

But I don't know if she even really would care at this point. She didn't learn a thing after Mereen except that things get better if they're on fire.

In all fairness, things would be much better if Meereen were on fire.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

1) Rickon dies at the beginning of Bastardbowl. Specifically, Ramsay releases him and allows him to run towards Jon across the battlefield. As Rickon runs, Ramsay terrorises him by shooting arrows at him. Just as Rickon reaches Jon, Ramsay aims at him for real and shoots him, leading to Rickon dying in Jon's arms.

2) There is no Cleganebowl, but the Mountain does get to murder the "Shame" Septa.

3) RAMSAY DOESN'T DIE! Instead, Jon imprisons him after winning the battle.

4) Tommen dies by jumping out of a window.

5) The Children of the Forest created the White Walkers to "protect something". Bran sees the White Walkers in a vision, where his presence is sensed by the Night's King. In real life, he and his companions are then found and attacked by the White Walkers, and the Three Eyed Raven is killed.

From the guy who spoiled last ep

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

also :lol: the next Tower of Joy scene STILL doesn't officially confirm R+L=J.

quote:

He has another vision about ToJ, we see a baby, Lyanna whispers something to Ned, and we cut to Jon.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Raenir Salazar posted:

This seems like a dumb way to kill Cersei's last surviving child when I would prefer Dany does it as a parallel to the books.

I think if anyone directly kills Tommen in the books it will be Aegon

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

tin can made man posted:

I'm not sure what you mean, though I'm pretty sure this never happened in ASOIAF

Like, do you not get that "ooga booga, i use my White Person magic, now I king" is a really vile and backwards character beat to hit, rooted as it is in our own world's history. In Dany's other forays into kowtowing brown people with magic, there was actual magic involved. Now it's literal trickery on the stupid Superstitious Hordes

yeah where have we seen this before? oh, the very first book? hmm.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

https://fat.gfycat.com/GlitteringEntireHoiho.mp4

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Spoilers via Polish Jonathan Pryce interview:

quote:

in this interview jonathan pryce says that when cersei's trial happens.... high sparrow and everyone else is waiting in the sept of baelor for cersei to show up. and the high sparrow is very certain for cersei to show up and so is everyone else. no one expects that something very unpleasant is about to happen.

http://www.kawerna.pl/biblioteka/wywiady/item/12746-wywiad-z-jonathanem-prycem-serialowym-wielkim-wroblem.html

someone on reddit says:

quote:

i'm guessing in this scene, it will be like the red wedding again. the doors to the sept of baelor be locked and on cersei's orders qyburn will burn the entire place with wildfire. bye bye high sparrow and tyrells

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

drunken officeparty posted:

Why is she having.a trial if she already confessed and did the walk of shame as punishment?

the walk of shame/confession were not her 'trial,' but more of a prerequisite for bail

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

drunken officeparty posted:

Is it truly a mystery in the books whether zombie mountain is actually the mountain? Did the show just make it clear because you can't really hide that in a visual medium? the same with Barristan?

It's pretty explicit to the reader

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

the books are not well written despite what people may tell you.

they are well written and enjoyable

please :spergin: more

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

NORTH: -Sansa and Jon start rallying houses to support them in removing the Bolton-rule. -Brienne and Pod is sent to the Riverlands to try and get the help from the Tullys. -Jon, Sansa and Davos travel to Northern houses. -Sansa meets Littlefinger again, and he apologises for giving her to Ramsay, claiming he didn't know. Sansa wants nothing more to do with him. (Done – episode 5) -The Starks only get the support from the Hornwoods, another show-only house and they go to Bear Island and meet w. Lyanna Mormont.

She support them, but have very few men to spare as well. -During this journey, Davos comes across Stannis' old camp near Longlake, where Shireen was sacrificed. He finds the wooden stag-figure he made for her / remnants of it or something. He gets very pissed and confronts Melisandre about it. She admits doing it.

Riverlands possibly -The Brotherhood Without Banners is no more apparently. The remnants, led by Thoros of Myr are basicly "theifs of the highway" in the Riverlands or something. -Ian McShane's former knight-turned priest character (along w. several other people) is ambushed by the "Brotherhood"-remnants. (probably killed since he only appears in one episode) -One of the men accompanying Ian's character is The Hound. Not sure if Ian McShane's character is killed, but several others in their company are killed by the Brotherhood, and the Hound is forced to fight them. -He battles Thoros of Myr 1 on 1, and apparently wins.

Bravos -Arya is sent by the Faceless Men to kill an actress. (Done – Epsidoe 5) -She refuses to do this for some reason and Jaquen orders the Waif to go after her. -Arya kills her and flees Braavos it seems. Pyke -Euron is declared king at the Kingsmoot. He wants Dany as queen. Theon and Asha meet up, and they form an alliance, and wants to go against Euron. They steal a ship or more (uncertain), and heads for Volantis. They will side w. Daenerys. -Euron does little this season. No plunder along the coasts and Oldtown (I think).
North of wall -Bran has a vision about the Children of the Forest "doing something", when he awakes, he confronts Leaf or some other Child of the Forest about it, and they explain that they basicly created the Others to "protect something". (done – episode 5) -Bran also has a vision of the Night's King and his leutenants, and Night's King senses this (grabbing Bran's arm) and finds out the location of the cave. The wights attack. (done – episode 5) -Not sure what happens to the Children or the Three Eyed Raven, but a battle occurs, (they die) -Bran, Summer, and Meera is barely able to flee. (summer apparently is dead, btw is it possible summer might become a wight. I mean the WW have undead horses so. If so then I’m calling it ghost vs summer) -Hodor sacrifices himself to hold the "door", so they can escape it seems. (done – episode 5) -Wights are after them during their journey down to The Wall. -When they are pursued, they are saved by Benjen Stark apparently and taken to The Wall, before he departs again. (why the gently caress would he depart again. And where the gently caress has he been. I expect a really good answer to this) -Bran has a vision when he gets to the Wall, where he sees the last of the Tower of Joy-scene. -We see Ned and Lyanna and we see a baby crying. Lyanna whispers something to Ned that we don't hear. (possibly the last scene of season 6. An epic cockblock)

Kings Landing -There will be no Clegane-bowl this season. Cersei is apparently refused trial by combat, but she sets The Mountain loose on some Sparrows, which he kills. He also smashes Septa Unella. -Not sure what happens to Loras or Margery, but Tommen kills himself. He apparently jumps out of a window in the Red Keep. -Quyburn kills Pycelle at least “sends his "Birds". (if he kills pycell than doesit also imply that he kills Kevin lannister as well, considering he takes the role of varys, OR in fact the little birds are working for varys)

Riverlands
-In the Riverlands, Brienne and Pod arrives in Jamie's camp. Bronn surprises Pod, with "strangling" him. His way of saying hello. (is bron an alien from scary movie 3?) -Brienne and Jamie has a discussion in Jamie's tent. He doesn't like that she is siding with the Tullys. -She explains the stuff in the North, but we see more of rear end in a top hat-Jamie from s.1-2 and he doesn't believe in the Others, and he is sent to deal with the Tullys, not the Boltons. Not his problem etc. -Brienne goes inside Riverrun to meet w. the Blackfish. Jamie forces Edmure Tully to surrender Riverrun, as he is the lord, not the Blackfish. Blackfish shoots arrows after the Lannisters. -A battle ensues inside Riverrun, and Brienne is barely able to escape. -The Blackfish is presumably killed off-screen / uncertain in the ensuing battle. Not sure what happens to Brienne.
-a lot of main characters die in the season finale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

• Locked thread