Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Tales of Woe posted:

Pretty sure you can run ad reds on any champ in the game and it won't be wrong
Methenar will get angry at you in stream chat if he sees you running AD reds on Anivia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Mikujin posted:

This just in: don't build Runic Echoes on Udyr it's dumb and bad.

Instead, be good and have two Udyr pages (yes that's right) so you can decide which build path to take.
Assuming you mean runes: what do you have on those pages, exactly?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Lovechop posted:

paging rabidsquid

I hope you suggested you try Chaos Style™

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xh1F-kAyOw

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

That's why I kept seeing enemy junglers with clearly false CS like 3 at 18 minutes, I assume. I'm going to guess that it has something to do with them not wanting CS for players you can't see to update, so you can't try to track their junglers movements by their CS - "Oh hey just got four, he's at wraiths!", but they hosed it up somehow.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

blah_blah posted:

The dumb thing is that there are at least 3 really good reasons to buy FCQ without the active:
What order do you get FQC/RoA on Morgana?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

The real trick with toplane Sion is to invade the enemy jungler's 2nd buff and steal that. Of course you risk getting first blooded, but oh well

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Galio was really good in URF. Bring back URF.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Please don't buy Sunfire on supports, thanks! Literally every other armor item in the game is better for supporting.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4eKm5-soGU

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Verviticus posted:

anyone who plays top nautlius deserves the same fate as malphite players: torture forever
Please don't be rude about my good friend Nautilius.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

:mrgw:

Didn't somebody joke about running this page a few weeks ago? Lol.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

How Rude posted:

his ultimate is also probably one of the best teamfighting abilities in the game hands down and utterly foolproof to use correctly.
http://i.imgur.com/95Ma3DC.webm

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I finally got a mastery 5 champion. It's Gnar. But the problem is, I can't make Gnar work in Season 6. He feels so awful now. Does anyone have any advice?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

He got nerfed, his items got nerfed (the Cleaver nerf hurt A LOT), a bunch of common picks top seem to be really hard for him. Also every time I play him I find myself thinking "I could just play Poppy or Nautilus instead here".

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Schiavona posted:

So now if you're dead with six items you can buy an elixir and it'll start running even though you're still dead.

Cool.
It adds your remaining death time onto the duration though, you'll always get 3 minutes.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

Edit: Please say it is called Meowkai.

Edit 2: What is Vel'koz supposed to be? To me it looks like Neckbeard Vel'kov but that can't be right
I have good news

I don't know who you're talking about, that's Definitely Not Vel'koz

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

The Shortest Path posted:

So what's going on here? Are his attacks applying Nashor's Tooth multiple times or something?
If multiple soldiers hit the same target, all but the first are meant to get reduced damage. For whatever reason, that stopped happening.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Jhin has been picked 10 times in competitive. 6 of those games were by Rekkles, who goes Shiv 2nd every game. Pray, S1mLz, Sneaky and Ssol each played 1 game each of Jhin. Pray/S1mLz went Shiv 2nd, Ssol and Sneaky went RFC.

But more importantly:

quote:

Whimsy (W) AP ratio reduced to 5% per 100 AP from 10% per 100 AP.
Wild Growth (R) bonus health lowered to 200/350/500 from 300/450/600
gently caress YOU TOO RIOT :mad:
Nerfing her utility while leaving her waveclear is the exact wrong way to nerf her imo

E: As I write this post Rekkles locks in Jhin again, lol

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Xyretire posted:

He also gets at least a full second of burn out of each auto attack, even if he's AA'ing the same champion over and over. So at least an extra 15% bonus AD scaling per auto on enemy champions.
DFT does not trigger from autos.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

rabidsquid posted:

This seems fine :confused:
A Level 20, in Ranked?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Daemonlasher posted:

Different roles and playstyles sorry. Varus is almost exclusively played mid-lane, playing him ADC is tantamount to suicide because he brings nothing to a 2v2 from lv 1-3 comparatively to other strong ADC's,
Varus ADC has both a higher playrate and winrate than Varus mid though?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

The Mash posted:

I played Nasus against a team with two ZZ'rots the other day and it was disgusting. Infinite Q stacks.
I can understand, in the early draft phase, making a team that might build 2 Zz'rots, but the moment you see Nasus that goes out the window. Did they just not know you could stack from them, or something? It seems like such an obvious problem.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSZofK0yiwA

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Primetime posted:

So on top of drawing the population of dynamic queue players who 1. Dont play with friends and 2. Are so competitive they think having one duo queue on their team is a huge setback, we add back the trolly "mid or feed" last pick champ select as well?
No, that is in fact the exact opposite of what he said.

Tired Moritz posted:

I haven't seen Nid Jungle in a while so I'm surprised it got butcher'd so hard.
Half the people I saw picking it (on my team) didn't even know the reset/root tricks to make her work anyway. What this means is the nerf won't change her jungle viability for most low level players, but they'll see she was nerfed and stop picking her. Rest in piss.

Hermetic posted:

I was only watching LCS with one eye this weekend, but I seem to recall a lot of people mentioning her as a power pick in 6.4. If so, this was a super-fast response to it.
She has been a jungle power pick for all of 2016, and was high-tier for most of last year.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Bholder posted:

If you can only do this in the first 5 minutes or so then you really cannot abuse this.
Is that a challenge

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

:confused:

RealFoxy posted:

No the issue is that Riot is still petty as poo poo and they're paying OGN casters 40-70% of what the NA/EU casters are because they're all paid directly by Riot, while OGN are independent contractors.
As far as I can tell, their statement only says they were getting paid less than other freelance casters for other games (Hearthstone, DOTA etc), not that they were getting paid less than Riot's own broadcast team?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Splash art featuring two designs that aren't even in the game anymore :thumbsup:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

NTT posted:

Graves is fine and is merely the latest in a long line of ' beat you 1v1'; top rammus has an extra 3% win rate over him and is much more infurating to play against for 60% of the cast. Nobody cares about you and your top lane poppy that can't kill him in lane

gently caress top lane, gently caress top lane players who care about top lane
Poppy has a +3% winrate vs Graves compared to her average. In fact she's pretty much one of his biggest counters.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Reducing it's base damage but increasing it's scaling encourages Kindred to buy Warrior, instead of Devourer. Although I do think it needs another numbers pass, they should probably lower the bases further if they want this to do anything.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

henkman posted:

That you can get shards for poo poo you already own is real stupid
Only from chests. If you reroll you'll always get something you don't own.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

The only big thing in this patch was the zed and soraka nerfs otherwise man what a non patch this is
Poppy nerfs can gently caress off, quite frankly

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Verviticus posted:

poppy has been the strongest top laner for a billion years and i hope shes never played again. what a miserable lovely pile of trash
Poppy is actually interesting to play unlike 90% of top laners

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

DJ Sona in the upper left, Arcade MF to the right.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I just realised that Taric is goddamn Yuri Lowenthal holy poo poo

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

ZenVulgarity posted:

Is taric rework live
Only in my heart

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

You seem to have Zed confused with Aatrox

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Gridlocked posted:

What's the icon next to the Ahri skin mean?
Legacy/Limited

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

That Morg support doing almost triple her ADC's damage is very funny to me.

• Locked thread