Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Hey mom and dad, do you mind if we raincheck for this wedding and see you at the 7th?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Somewhere, a bull feels as though he is being prepped and he doesn't know why.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

various cheeses posted:

Hmm I don't know maybe stop bringing your retarded brother around to potentially dangerous situations?

The solution is actually just the opposite.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

What if they have prosperous land and large herds?

How do your Gods feel about an open relationship?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

There is almost no one on the face of the planet who works an actual 80 hour week.

I worked 73-80 hours for 3 months and its so loving awful I just assume that anyone who says they regularly work close to those number of hours is a terrible person either because they think thats a thing they should and can do or because they are a liar of the highest order.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Seems like a clear cut you done hosed up everything, best to move on and try again and not make the same mistakes.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The people's evidence, exhibit B is made of this.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Chomp8645 posted:

Really sucks to be that guy. Feel bad for him but there is basically no solution so oh well hope it works out.

He could travel to a low conflict warzone and either die horribly or live long enough to make a name for himself as a warrior and his scars and strange personality will just be normal.

This is not a good solution but it exists.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

In this particular context it's not like he was harassing a coworker tho, he said some rude things at a holiday party that happened to be directed at a relative of the ceo. Obviously he shouldn't have said those things but at the same time it doesn't look like it's something that would actually affect either his work or the people he works with so I'm just a bit eh about this being a good series of events. I'm not trying to defend the guy I just kind of feel it's a sad situation all around.

He's a shitbird, is aggressively so, and is extremely stupid when doing something so flagrant. Any company would let him go as it reflects extremely poorly on his work or possible interaction with anyone outside the company, and reveals him to be a lawsuit bumbling around in human flesh.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

My 24m girlfriend 23f REALLY likes biting. I don't.

Spray bottle filled with water is the obvious next step here.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I think this grandmas behavior may be correlated to becoming a great grandmother at 62

Barudak
May 7, 2007

zakharov posted:

Congratulations, you're a father, and have all the obligations involved with being one. You don't get to handwave away a child.

Well legally, he sort of already did.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Specifically the engadged character whose sibling is extremely displeased about her hasty engagement to, in all fairness an extremely buff, manchild.

Im surprised to learn its not an actual designer item like the Vivienne Westwood wedding dress they just released.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

That's real rude unless he's a bad tipper.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

JFairfax posted:

I'm wondering how ugly / hosed up he has to be that visiting prostitutes on the reg is cheaper than loving random tinder sluts.

I mean yeah it's a guaranteed thing, but if they're good looking hookers they're gonna be pricy.

Guaranteed also fits a schedule and provides a level of safety and security random tinder people can't. Not that I believe this dude is a busy professional who needs to make sure he fucks in a place with security cameras to avoid losing sensitive personal information which could compromise his business's security.

I can't believe I'm defending Mr. Two-a-week here, but he's somehow not in the wrong here, at least according to his version of events.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

La Brea Carpet posted:

Hey, I have this 30-year-old hand grenade and want to pull then pin and toss it at my loving, caring wife.

tl;dr: I cheated on my wife, whom I've been with for 43 years and had 6 children with, one time in high school and have kept it hidden ever since. The guilt is eating me alive but I know confessing is the right thing to do, even though it would needlessly ruin our life together.

Buddy you take this secret straight to the grave and on your deathbed you lie straight through your decrepit teeth as the last of your strength leaves you to wheeze out a final "i have always only ever loved you" before you flatline.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Well you do claim baggage.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If you told her she sucked from the outset you wouldnt have this problem, buddy.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Gluten Freeman posted:

"when relationships get too hard i immediately give up and look for the next person to gently caress. i told my bf this and now our relationship is too hard so i think im gonna gently caress my friend"

I wonder if shell ever put two and two together or if she cheated on math in school when it got hard.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Sperghetti posted:

Did everyone else picture a haggard looking Slavic couple while reading this? Sounds like she's a real Balkans-buster

I wasnt before but now all I can think is shes furious he blew the months potato budget on more addidas track pants.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

La Brea Carpet posted:

Remember that forum where people married to autists talked about their miserable life and breakdowns? Here's the start of chapter 2.

Why did you marry an IT guy with dreams of being a train time table calculator?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I think that womans boyfriend is Matthew Mccoughnahey's character in Failure to Launch. Sorry lady, if you werent paid to make him fall in love with you and leave the house, hell never realize he needs to change to be with you.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Pick posted:

Why would he? He is getting all of his meals cooked for him, all his laundry and chores, doesn't have to get a job, gets to play video games all day, gets to smoke weed all day, and still gets to have sex. Why would you change anything?

Look, Pick its all right there in the documentary Failure to Launch.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Is it weird my girlfriend constantly holds fake funerals for her where I must appease her every whim and which involves her co-opting memories I have of close relatives who did die or else she berates me and claims I don't care enough?

We just don't know dude, science has only come so far.

Edit: Like, come on dude, how are you even rationalizing this to yourself? I can't name a single story created by human beings this ridiculous and we invented a religion based around stitching a dead husbands penis back on.

Barudak fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Jan 10, 2017

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Motorcycle wanting boyfriend needs to be a little more clear in her prayers or start praying to a better god.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im not reading that guys long winded defense of himself because he spent $11,000 on a dating coach.

Unless i ddint see it in the article and his dating coach was Will Smith in which case lead with that.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

When fictional idiot and relationship destroyer Ross "I have a divorce attorney on retainer" Geller has a better conceptual understanding of what being on a break means you need to seriously reevaluate your life.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

WampaLord posted:

There's a Star Trek episode where a couple go to a vacation planet and perform a little ceremony to break up, then they are free to meet people on vacation.

Real life should be like that.

Isn't this typically called going to college in another state?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Bonster posted:

People are pointing out that it sounds an awful lot like she and her kids are not the only family he has. She owns the house and pays for pretty much everything, he chips in now and then and has dinner once a week at 8:30, and is almost never home.

drat, this dude seriously has it made in the shade. Im genuinely amazed at how little this woman expects from her partner who she has been with for 13 years and has multiple children with and how the guy couldnt even be bothered to come up with a story that wasnt "I drove another woman home then slept at her place". Lady do no alarm bells go off in your head that your boyfriend appears to be carefully managing his life such that he cant be arrested for tax fraud or bigamy charges?

How many families do you all think he currently has, family requires at least one child? Im setting the over under at 2.5.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

bone app the teeth posted:

this isn't friendzone this is on the hook zone

This dude needs to just leave her. If hed like he can do a "put up or shut up", but honestly somebody this annoying isnt worth trying to have a relationship with so just move on.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dude made the right choice. In the modern era hard to get means either not interested or drama ridden.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The corect response is, unironically,, to tell the woman that he wants to open up their relationship.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Fancy waiters carrying around crystal filled with water like they are hors d'oeuvres. Problem solved

Seriously this isnt difficult. Christ even during the ceremony you can have a water of life bit added so the dude can have a life preservig sip.

Plus if shes thia awful about life saving basic treatment for her husband during the ceremony is recommend he break it off before shortly after the ceremony she accidentally forgets to get him enough water and he dies tragically but with his life insurance policy.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

La Brea Carpet posted:

Gotta love the tl;dr needed for a three sentence post.

Assuming his dad isnt also his grandpa the kid is probably fine. I mean not, psychologically after that weirdness and needing to take that secret to his grave but hey he has his health.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Bad news, you gotta break up with him and then do a relationship post mortem to figure out why you did that. Good news, you're 19 so you have plenty of time to figure this whole thing out and your boyfriend can find someone else too.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Nuebot posted:

What about opening the relationship and taking a break?

But she already did that???

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mirthless posted:

i don't understand the people who decide to do the swinging/hotwife thing when they have vanilla sex lives

"we've never done anal or sex in x,y,z position or anything past the lightest bondage but I'm gonna let another guy gently caress my wife when I'm out of the country and see what happens"

:cripes:

Now maybe im not hip to what the kids are up to these days but isnt the point of hotwifery just a more pleasant way to say cuckoldry fetish? I thought the whole point of that was to have your spouse be more fulfilled sexually with someone else as the ultimate humiliation? Like if not, what exactly was this dudes gameplan?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mirthless posted:

the hotwife fetish is a cuckold fetish without the humiliation angle, with the male partner often being the dominant one in the scenario. for a cuckold fetish, the partner being cuckolded is usually always submissive.

I have no idea how this would even begin to work so im just gonna have to assume everyone involes in this story is a skyscraper sized dingus.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The only reason she's still with him is because he's smokin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Hey Buddy this one is really easy. You clearly resent this woman and, luckily, havenet married her yet. It sounds like youre gainfully employed and i know youre getting older but trust me she aint the one. People dont really change unless something dramatic happens and unfortunately the only dramatic thing in her life is you dumping her.

Hell, if this thread is anything to go by you could probably pretend to be different Jim Carrey characters to multiple women half your age at the same time and none of them would be the wiser or have any thought of leaving you.