Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Just read the fiance a bedtime story and tuck him in with a warm glass of milk.

The little fellow will be asleep in no time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

People sure do like to use the Greek alphabet for weird sexual poo poo.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Mirthless posted:

Alcoholism is The Worst

It's absolutely goddamn incredible to me that so many drugs are illegal but there's a liquor store within 10 miles of just about everybody in America.

We tried making it illegal.

It didn't go so well.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Some "traditional" women seem to get real mad when the shiny rock in their ring isn't backed by DeBeers' propaganda.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Hunting would be beneficial to the animal population at large even if no humans ate any animals, it doesn't make any sense to implicitly oppose that whether or not you're a vegan.

If people were perfectly rational robots,sure. In the real world, saying " My husband loves to kill animals" at an animal activist meet up won't go so well.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Uhh that is a bit of a caricature, I don't think he's bringing his hunting trophies to her animal activist meetups. I don't think you have to be a rational robot to recognize that humanely culling animal populations is necessary to prevent animal suffering, the thing you actually are seeking to do by being an animal activist in the first place.

College age animal activism is basically "Kitties and deer and pandas are cute, don't be mean to them"

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Not sure which would be worse; her husband is dumb enough to spend $600 on lap dances, or that he's lying and bought more than a dance. Edit: beaten

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I have a scientific theory: don't gently caress your sister.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Whorelord posted:

I (28F) found out my dad is dumping Mom for my best friend (25F) and I don't know how to cope.

Being with your mom is just too much hard work, not like the ease of loving a 25 year old.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

for once the MMA guy isn't the nutjob in the story

Pretty sure the whole thing started with a car ride home speech of "THAT WAS BULLSHIT! If I'd known he was trained I would have used Tiger Crane Monkey strikes and knocked his rear end out. I just didn't want to embarrass the little guy."

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

No 24 year old can buy a 30k watch on merit and hardwork.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Look, just buy your junkie sister some drugs, you can afford it and she'll be dead soon anyway.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

MF_James posted:

I was thinking this. I see ZERO loving reason for this guy to stay with his gf considering how he feels about what she was doing.

If he didn't leave when she first said "I have a slave" like he should have, no reason to do it now.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Order the slave to gently caress the girlfriend. Really blow every thing up.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Every man in Portland, apparently?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I think if she did the ultimate cuckolding and just left him at the alter and never came back, he die from a semen explosion.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

misguided rage posted:

She should have made him go sit in the audience while she married the boyfriend.

Nobody would have been able to hear the vows over his moaning.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

quote:

My colleague has an 18 yo daughter. He describes her as 'daddy's little girl' he is incredibly worried about her (first time i met him he told me she was gorgeous and people would take advantage, I was like sure, everyone thinks that about their kids. Til he showed me a picture of her at 14 looking for all the world like a 21 yo model with barely any effort - she is stunning, naturally beautiful, like something out of marble and I can fully understand his concerns, especially given she's trying to get into the fashion industry and is also intelligent enough to have gone onto higher education a year early - and therefore a year younger than everyone else)

She is utterly useless in the real world. No concept of money at all (went on holiday last month with $50 total, called her dad in total surprise that this did not last longer than the cab trip from the airport to the hotel. Then did the same thing 4 weeks later) Spends everything she earns on designer clothes/accessories etc on the grounds 'she's a fashion student and HAS to have these things' Decided she wanted to live in her own flat in one of the most expensive parts of town and got her dad to cough up 3k for the deposit (most second year student cobble together for a flat share but she 'just couldn't share'). I found this out during a conversation when he said they had a huge fight, he had put his foot down and said no, she'd thrown a tempter tantrum and he's stood his ground. He said 'she has to learn sometime' two days later money was transferred...apparently this wasn't the 'sometime'... She 'took him' on holiday - this holiday cost him over $1000 in food and gifts for her. He is paying entirely for her education (not entirely a bad idea, although we do have loans etc and it's subsidised, so it seems a little redundant - and the money he borrow to do so is definitely at a worse rate than getting her own student loan)

When he tells me these things I just sort of nod politely - it's not my place to criticise his parenting, but I literally have no idea what to say, so it became pretty obvious I disagreed. At this point he basically went 'i know i'm spoiling her but what can you do?'
I mean, stop? And let her learn how to do it herself? No one 'needs' a $400 clutch bag, if she wants one teach her about work and savings...
This girl is going to be so screwed when she leaves school, or when her dad dies and stops supporting her.

She'll be alright if she takes that last line literally.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Just think, some day that asset manager will have to work with women over 35...or even...I shudder to say it, over 40.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

fruit on the bottom posted:

Help. I [19F] drove drunk to my best friends [21M] house, puked on his floor and cried to him about random stuff at 3 AM

Cash, grass, or rear end

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Pick posted:

I've been in therapy off and on my entire life, and ONE therapist saved my life and made me want to be a fully-realized person, and that was my therapy horse Dominick.

You'll have a much closer connection with your 27 therapy cats when you are older.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Luckily fighting cokeheads don't live long so she'll be released soon enough.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Dump the girlfriend; Pikachu will never make fun of you.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Wouldn't they get suspicious about a furnished computer they can't unlock, and a closet/chest of drawers full of clothing?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

ArbitraryC posted:

I feel like this coulda been a p neutral story prone to exaggeration but there's enough specific details that either translate to the OP flagrantly lying or the lady flashing her coworkers in private pool parties looking for some outside attention.

Unless she's also trying to gently caress his dad, it seems more like a woman who is very cool with sex is also very cool with exhibitionism.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I like to masturbate, and my girlfriend finds it how. Hmm, how can I turn this fantastic thing into a huge problem?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

That guy already making six figures should really think about his children's future; I mean, my god, what if they have to share a single yacht, instead of getting one each.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Yeah, me and this cam girl are totally an item.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

La Brea Carpet posted:

Me [27F] with my fiance's family [00 M/F] acts as if I'm doing him a huge favor by being with him

He left his first wife after the infidelity, not the multiple stabbings, those were ok.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Open the relationship and have a race to 100 partners. I'm sure you'll win, dude.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Pick posted:

Anything is a weapon in competent hands, so, 0

Or a dildo

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

A good dosage of rat poison should work.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Did she get paid for the baby-sitting?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Pick posted:

It is true, you really want a woman who is about 50 or 60 years old. They know what’s up.

Then it just turns out to be your ex in drag.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

She needs to drop him and get herself an older jelly daddy.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

La Brea Carpet posted:

My (32m) girlfriend (28f) of 8 months acts like a teenager on the internet

Yeah, what kind of loser just shitposts on the internet all day.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Ham Sandwiches posted:

Um to the "it's not about the house" people, the conflict and post is about the house and the conflict is escalating as the house nears completion, what is the buried secret she's hiding that you think will come out?

They are giving her the benefit of the doubt. If it really is about the house she is the most irrational woman in the world.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Ham Sandwiches posted:

People have stuff custom built all the time and they end up hating the result all the time. Cars, homes, decor, websites, logos, you name it. Kim and Kanye had a huge conflict over an expensive remodel that was presumably what they wanted but didn't agree on the results.

But enough not to want to move in, and to lose an enormous amount of money?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I forgot how cute that trading spaces girl is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

She just watched? "Come watch me gently caress my boyfriend" is a thing now.