Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
He should just gently caress the tall woman and get it over with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
I'm not even going to read this, and I'm going to say DOTA 2

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
LOL if you're partner's loyalty and appreciation relies exclusively on gaming and not "That Deep D Drillin'" or "This Good-rear end Vaj"

ed: What is NB? No Boner? Because that makes sense

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Why even mention gender, it has no impact on the story

Is it just an internal compulsion now?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

WampaLord posted:

The ages are loving essential to that subreddit, otherwise every post would be young girl/older guy posts where the age gap doesn't come out until halfway down the comments.

As soon as you see 19/f and 36/m, you know the problem.

Nazzadan posted:

It also gives us the fun game of spoilering the ages so we can read the story first and discover how cripplingly underdeveloped these people are for their age.

This makes sense, thanks

Although I always assume anybody who plays Dota 2 is asexual anyway

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
lmao, rekt, nerd

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
"Johnny, you can't do this poo poo anymore. I... I cant deal with this..."

"Meow?"

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for refusing to go to my female co-workers party?

Throw away because this probably won't go over well.

​A female co-worker of mine is throwing a party, but I declined her invitation. When she asked me why, I made up some excuse because I knew the real reason would probably get me in trouble at work.

​I really have two reasons, but mainly it's because I refuse to participate in any outside of work events with how things are these days. I fear drinking a little too much and saying/doing something that could be interpreted the wrong way and get me fired from work. On top of that, I am semi-attracted to her and she has a boyfriend (I don't believe in platonic relationships).

​To be fair, I've also declined parties from other male co-workers although I've gone to a few of them because I knew who was going to be there.

​The issue here though is that this female co-worker has invited me multiple times now to her parties and I've refused them each time for the reasons above and I can tell she is taking it personally, but I refuse to give in. Still, AITA in this situation?

"drat, its like I really like Eric, but he never wants to hang out. Maybe he's just too much of a weirdo loser for me."

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

HMS Beagle posted:

Boyfriend: Please, you've got to stop breaking into abandoned buildings and singing Dragula.
Dana: Dead I am the one
Boyfriend: Please.
Dana: (spraypaints conquering the worm on a pro life billboard.)

This girl loving rules

Help, I'm a loser poindexter and my girlfriend is too bad rear end for me

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
My theory is, the girl maybe likes him. But she doesn't hang out enough with him to know anything about him. She's not going to break up her current relationship for a guy she doesn't know anything about, but figures maybe if he shows any amount of interest, she might be ready to move on.

Meanwhile, this dude is on Captain Red Pill poo poo, thinking "NEVER HAVE FEMALE FRIENDS, ONLY gently caress THEM" instead of playing it cool as Dean Martin.

Go to the party, bring some wine, have fun, make people laugh, flirt a little, but make it clear that "alas, it will never work, because you are already have a boyfriend", and then dip out early. You gotta always leave them wanting more.

If she is interested in you, you'll know. If not, at least you went to a party, you huge reddit loser

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Hellblazer187 posted:

lol at this dork. Either you want to see your partner get railed by someone else, or you don't. Make up your mind, preferably before it starts happening.

My thinking exactly

"I always wanted my girl friend to act like a total slut with a man with a huge dick... but not like this!!!!!"

gtfo

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

zakharov posted:

"the gays"

I get along great with the blacks

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Piell posted:

How do I (24F) deal with coworker (23F)?

That's such a weird series of invitations from one woman to another

"i met a woman and invited her bowling, and to knock back some beers and watch DA BEARS on TV, but she doesn't want to!? What gives??

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
"My wife is giving me every indication that she hates me and thinks I'm a total loser wimp. How do I fix this marriage?"

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Patrick Spens posted:

How the gently caress do you drop this bit of weirdness and then accuse someone else of being captain red pill? Grats on being weirder than, "no platonic relationships" dude.

Just hang out with people, sperglords

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Hes dead, lady

That aint him anymore

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Imagine giving a gently caress about Flat Stanley

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Dazerbeams posted:

I’ll have you know that warhammer is a form of findom and you are contemplating child abuse.

fin-goth-dom

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

FactsAreUseless posted:

This reads like a person with some sort of developmental disability or social problem or something. Like the complete inability to grasp context, the very patient confusion, the lack of boundaries re: bedroom life vs. real life.

Man getting stabbed

"Sir, are you perhaps a fan of the films of Kurosawa? Is that why you are doing this?"

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

ScentOfAnOtaku posted:

Why aren't you resisting more? Don't you know that if you resist, the legal processes of the world will immediately side with you because clearly, resisting implies innocence in the cops eyes.

Maybe he's some sort of sovereign citizen with a bondage fetish

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Sounds like some Boys In Brazil poo poo to me

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

i vomit kittens posted:

AITA 21M FOR BEING NICE TO THE CASHIER?

I don't know what country this dumb gently caress is from, but this is a good way to get your Mexican wife to throw all your poo poo out the window

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Fitzy Fitz posted:

why does every reddit post start with a pointless preamble about how often they post or if they're using a new account

It's the equivalent of "Hey Howard, first time caller, long time listener, hey what do you think about the bazoombas on Shannon Tweed? Thanks, I'll take my answer off the phone"

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA For getting my handicapped neighbour's car towed?

Okay, please read the whole thing before judging me. And apologies in advance for any errors, English isn't my first language

About three or so months ago, new neighbours moved in. They looked fine, except they seemed a bit "spoiled". For example, when the moving truck came, Mrs. new neighbour was complaining about a parked car because it was near her driveway and may bother their movers while they got their stuff off the truck, so she was saying how she was going to complain about that car and report it as abandoned so it would get towed. Luckily that didn’t happen.

So anyway, apparently she suffers from some leg injury and she limps a little bit, enough to be considered as handicapped by the traffic laws. So a month after she moved in, I've noticed a street sign that said that the driveway between my house and hers was reserved for her car, and stated the plate number.

Here is the issue, my house is in a very commercial area, and it is hard enough already to find a parking spot, plus her house has a garage big enough to fit easily two cars, and then two more cars can fit on her driveway. We don’t have the same space, so before they moved I always parked in that place.

If that sign wasn’t annoying enough last week when I left my house, I saw her car, with the plates matching the street sign, parked on our side of the driveway, not on her reserved spot, while the spot was free, obviously. When I came back, I saw the car still parked on the same spot, but now on the reserved spot there was another car, I’ve recognized it because I've seen it before on several occasions, it was either her husband, who could have parked on their garage, or a guest, who could have easily parked on their driveway. So I reached the conclusion that she was abusing of this privilege given to her, using that spot as a guest-reserved parking spot.

So I snapped and called a towing truck to report an illegally parked car in a handicapped place, later that day, the car was towed.

AITA for getting her car or her guest's car towed?

Thanks for reading guys, I know this was long and I appreciate your time.

Ok, this one made me laugh

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

chitoryu12 posted:

I[20F] found handcuffs in my boyfriend of 3 years's [30 M] car

She could have started at "comic book convention" and I would have said sever

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Yawgmoth posted:

AITA for not wanting my gf to use sorcery of the blackest sort to bring my mother back from beyond the grave?

Help my reddit, I've read all sorts of stories where this sort of thing goes wrong, but my girlfriend assures me that the ancient tome she learned this unspeakable rite from was very detailed. I've also seen it moving out of the corner of my eye (but never when I look directly at it) and heard it whispering things just as I am drifting off to sleep. She says I'm just being paranoid and denying her the chance to "practice her craft".

this one is rad

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Dazerbeams posted:

Sure are a lot of fun-hating virgins in this thread.

:hmmyes:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Pinecone Sample posted:

META: Warning for all posters: what happens in AITA does not stay in AITA!

Wow, rude, how could people do that

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Boyfriend[M21]watches hentai and now I [F18]feel disgusted by him.

very skinny big titty girls, (I’m fat with small boobs) and sometimes even furry type stuff??

Sounds like sour grapes to me

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

DemoneeHo posted:

AITA for stacking chairs at a table a customer was sitting at after we closed?

The whole point of a burrito is that it's portable. They were created so Mexicans could fight the Mexican revolution on the go

What kind of loser sits down at closing time to eat a burrito alone?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Solidarity with all retail workers 5 minutes before closing time

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I (22f) want to go on a girl's camping trip with a group (all ages f) I don't know. My boyfriend (29m) doesn't want me going without him.

I'm trying to make more female friends. I'm working in software development and all my work friends are guys, I've grown apart from my college friend group as we all graduated and moved to different places. and I really don't do a lot of activities that help me make friends, I like reading and hiking, and backpacking with my boyfriend Alex. Most of my social life is going out to happy hours or parties with my guy friends from work.

Plus Alex and I do so much together and in my opinion it's harder to make new friends when you're with someone you already know. It's too easy to just stick with each other instead of putting yourself out there.

One of my work friends, Jacob, has a friend Ellen who I met and got along with well, and she invited me to come to this meetup she does, an all girl hiking/ backpacking / outdoors adventure club.

It sounded perfect for me, I love hiking and camping, the group sounds really fun and positive, and I've been missing having girl friends for a while.

So I made plans to go on a weekend camping and rafting trip with the group. We'd be camping out for two nights and spending a day hiking, and another day Whitewater rafting. The only person I will know is Ellen, and I hardly know her since we only meet twice. But she seems nice and she promised me that the group is really welcoming to newcomers.

I told Alex about how I was going camping with the group, and he didn't like how I was going to the woods for 2 days with a bunch of strangers and an acquaintance. Especially because there might not be cell reception. He wanted to come with me if I went.

I said that I probably couldn't bring him, it's a girl's group. Maybe if I was a member for a while and I found out that plus ones are ok occasionally, I could bring them. But I didn't want to be that girl who shows up for a girl's trip with her boyfriend in tow, and ruin the vibe. Especially not as my first impression.

So I said no, and we're kind of at a standstill. Alex thinks I'm being reckless, and I think the trip is worth going to, there's no way to make friends without putting yourself out there a little

What should I do?

tldr - I want to go to a camping meetup, a girl's trip with mainly people I don't know. My boyfriend doesn't like the idea.

Meanwhile, here I am begging my wife to go out with her friends and blow off some steam with them so I don't have to hear about her rear end in a top hat coworkers for at least 1 day

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Pvt.Scott posted:

Poppers?

*I think Jack Chick meant amyl nitrite

Sounds dope, being gay looks rad

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
drat, I wonder why females don't like him

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

DrManiac posted:

“I’m not racist, I just don’t want this women to be my therapist solely because she’s black!”

What are the comments on that one?

It's reddit, so supportive, I'd imagine

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

DemoneeHo posted:

Gf brought up my skin colour. Should I leave ?

yikes

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
I'll call you ma'am or sir as much as you want

But I ain't calling no one Captain Plutonium

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

DemoneeHo posted:

MIL pocket dialled me, heard her calling me a bad parent.

This dude/lady may be shocked to hear, but everyone thinks everyone else is a bad parent, maybe don't take it personally, and also don't feed your kid loving chips and maybe get control of your feral child

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Giant_Pupils posted:

Here is a personal insult.

Don't take it personally.

???

Sounds like you get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

The Bramble posted:

Holy crap are you guy who posted the AITA about yelling at a mother of 3 for taking too long in the airport security line for being slow and unprepared or something? She's supposed to listen to her mother in law poo poo talking her and then reflect on how to best take the criticism on board?

another bad parent, i take it