Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

KomodoWagon posted:

The butt thermometer is probably one of the most disillusioning experiences of my early childhood. It took my belief in a just and beautiful world just like it took my temperature.

Magnificent. Also, since when did rectal thermometers have a big meaty mushroom tip?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Solice Kirsk posted:

I think I still have the PM. Let me check.

edit:

Well, hope everyone's day was going OK because I'm about to ruin it:

edit edit:
Just saw the post of loq asking for us not to post these.

Sic Transit Gloria Mundi

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

vortmax posted:

Hairy rear end dude, you need a bidet attachment. It's the only civilized way to go.

I think he means he's got hair 'in' his rear end. Not sure a bidet is gonna help that...

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Christ the cop was an obvious troll you nimwits. If he was a real cop you would all already be dead.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Unbelievably Fat Man posted:

If cops were actually held to a higher standard that would be one thing. They're not. The cop that killed that Australian lady will probably get six months paid leave, maybe fired because she was white and sue his department for more free money.

If I killed someone through negligence at my job I would go to jail for at least a few years. If what I did was really stupid I could easily spend a decade behind bars.

The system is pretty straightforward though. If you want to shoot people and not have to worry especially about the ramifications, then become a cop. As long as your IQ isn't crazy high it should be a breeze. If you don't want to shoot people then don't become a cop. The concept isn't exactly rocket surgery.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I usually take the cheating spouse stories at face value because 1) This thread serves as an outlet for anger and helps relieve your thirst for vengeance if you've been cheated on and 2) If the story is actually true then the confessor has an opportunity to vent and fantasize about how he or she is totally going to gently caress over the cheater. I'd much rather them get it off their chests in here, read what they wrote (and our responses to it), and think "holy crap maybe all those bad things are not a good idea after all! I sound like a psycho!"

This response was entirely too reasonable.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Solice Kirsk posted:

This is why when I'm buried I wanna have a headstone that reads:

Here lies:
ZOMBIE VON DEADENSTEIN
Inventor of gonorrhea

That otta keep em out of my poo poo.

I prefer (lets hope the message still parses accurately 1000 years from now):

This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.

What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.

The danger is in a particular location… it increases toward a center… the center of danger is here… of a particular size and shape, and below us.

The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours.

The danger is to the body, and it can kill.

The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.

The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

loquacius posted:

is the context for this, like, dating sites or something

Nah, just SA.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

How is this supposed to make him feel better, its imitation crab meat

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

loquacius posted:

I hesitate to post this next one because of the current thread discussion, but it's the last fesh I have sooooo...

...If that guy who was mad about other people being illogical all the time could benefit from being told "chill out about people being wrong on the Internet" you can too

I believe in you

Take a deep breath and close that tab

Heh, at least the dude is putting an effort into a troll fesh post. More than I can say for the rest of you!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

ElGroucho posted:

Same difference

I don't see the dead suffering

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Common Core at work folks.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ha, that bag poo poo story reminds me of one of my friends.

So he's a teacher in a pretty bad school in Chicago and they went on lockdown because a kid brought a gun (or a knife, can't remember) into school and said the rest of his gang had them too. So they locked everything down while they rounded up these kids to check them. Well, my buddy was in his classroom alone because it all happened during his lunch or something and he had to take a poo poo, but wasn't allowed to leave his classroom. Long story short, he pulled a garbage can into the closet and took a poo poo into it.

What a clever use of a lockdown to disguise his trash-making GBS threads fetish

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

bradzilla posted:

loving lmao at the trident bit of the trump fesh

I know, that's where I lost it too. You can bet your sweet rear end if it was real Trump would be strutting around with the drat thing all day.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Its practically an SCP post.

Anyways its fake. Number stations aren't used like that (though you gotta love the creativity).

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

I'm pretty certain its Sam Elliot.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

wesleywillis posted:

You ever vacuum one off your taint? You'd probably jizz all over the place.

This just denotes poor vacuum placement.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ban this sick filth.

I know right. Its like, 'Dude, she was 8 years old once for christsakes!'. Just let it go!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Helluva way to turn that frown upside-down (or sideways - as it were).

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

If you've posted a fesh in this thread: CHEATING

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Solice Kirsk posted:

Jastiger dies on weird hills all the time. He's the Cuthbert Allgood of SA.

:golfclap:

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

facebook jihad posted:

Goddam I'm a size 30 in the waist. One of his legs is literally thicker than my waist

Hey, you free tonight?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

blarzgh posted:

Texas, and I'll thank you not to insult me any further.

Remember, Ohio is famous for being the state most people leave the planet to get away from. Most of them return to Texas.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Solice Kirsk posted:

:doh: That's the best part of the joke!

Yeah, you left the rear end end off that.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

I always figured it was less about 'karmic' reward/score maximizing, and more about being the only real way you could force the act to be truly altruistic. If the charitable person gets no recognition or benefit from the act, then the only reason they would be doing it is because they took pleasure in the good in brought.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Theophany posted:

lmao.

Uh, vangoon, call the cops. Right loving now.

Can't we set up a gofundme account for him or something!?!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Sic Transit Gloria Mundi

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

feedmegin posted:

I've had threesomes in the past, they were ok I guess? :shrug:

Wait when did we start counting all-men threesomes? I thought that was cheating.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Solice Kirsk posted:

Same. I've had a bunch of them (be in a band is the best advice I can give to anyone from 17-25), and it's never as good as you think it will be. One on one has always been the best. For me at least.

But for those of us late middle aged folk still looking to loose our virginity, threesome would be twice as effective right?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Nobody would expect that the very architect of this thread would also be its secret puppetmaster

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

fruit on the bottom posted:

They’re a loving partner who wants to get off on pleasing their SO, but knows deep down that they aren’t capable of it.

While the rest of us can adequately delude ourselves into thinking we are capable of it.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

blarzgh posted:

I'm no scientist, but if your mental associations of sex have overridden your biological imperative to the degree that your one true desire is to watch someone else pass on their genetic material in lieu of your own, then maaaayyybbeee there's some issues there you can work on?

Or maybe they've just transcended the futility of biological imperatives, coming to terms with the meaninglessness of existence, and the ultimate realization that there is no sum of actions that will have any impact whatsoever in the grand scope of the universe.

But you're probably right.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

blarzgh posted:

As a being of pure spiritual energy, my aether wants to watch you rail my wife.

I thought you'd never ask.

Ohmmmmm.....

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

loquacius posted:

still less depressing than incels

Its an Anon fesh Success Story!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

loquacius posted:

Three guesses how that relationship ended

How long have you now been married?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

@ 9"er

Just find a sweet gal into cervix abuse.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

@ finishing partner before you get yours and ending too quickly:

News flash brov, they're faking so that your silly rear end will get finished sooner and heave your immense mass off of them. Working as intended.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Yeah its never exactly as either side makes it out to be. Therapy goon is probably insufferable and I think I side with his therapist wife.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

loquacius posted:

also: everyone on the Internet who does not share your political opinions is a Russian plant

Russia is still putting their 5th(really 4.5th) generation fighter aircraft together with wood glue. Not being hyperbolic, but in this specific case I believe its more likely they're extra-terrestrial than Russian built.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Arven posted:

If you can actually regularly kill coyotes that regularly with a bow, that's pretty drat impressive. I know people who've gone coyote hunting for years and taken dozens of shots at them (with rifles!) at never managed to hit one. I've gone myself and missed a shot; they don't stand still for you to shoot at them.

Have you ever tried leaving bowls of food on your neighbors back stoop and just sitting and waiting for dem coyotes to take the bait?