Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
I shall be with you always.

For I am a mediocre bougie white guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Wait where the gently caress is there anyone who is pro Crowley

https://twitter.com/ConnieBallou/status/1019017658589736960

The whole thread is full of poo poo like this.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Furnaceface posted:

The American right is not exactly full of smart people with any knowledge of history or politics so this should not come as that much of a surprise.

One time when I was working in a wine tasting room as a summer job (which I would not recommend), I made the mistake of discussing politics with a customer, who was shocked, shocked that I would dispute that Hitler was a leftist. I decided to take my lunch break and hand her over to someone else right then and there; nothing good could have come from that discussion.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Oh God, Shrek yanked off Donkey's ears...:(

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i'm playing banner saga 3 right now and the unwinnable fight against entropy and madness basically seems like a one to one comparison with the real world

How is that, by the way? I liked the second one, but not as much as the first one.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

I don't think I'll ever understand why she didn't step down when she had the loving chance.:ughh:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Horseshoe theory posted:

When was that? 2009 or 2010? Because any other year would have been Biden Ruled by McConnell.

McConnell didn't have a majority in the Senate until 2014 though.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

cinci zoo sniper posted:

wait, someone fill me in on ginsburg. i thought she was meant to be good but i also remember that i dont remember something about her and that i may have asked this question before

She's very good, a lot of it is just contingent on her surviving for at least two and a half more years.

\/\/\/and has been dealing with colon cancer for years now\/\/\/

Majorian fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Jul 31, 2018

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

King Werner Herzog.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i just learned about five minutes ago that herzog was shot during the filming of an interview and insisted they keep going

Oh absolutely - it's absolutely one of my favorite moments of his career:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrRNM9cMBDk

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Randler posted:

Once again, California proves to be the worst state.

Now now, NorCal did its part. It's those dirty southerners who were the problem.:colbert:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Furnaceface posted:

Utterly and thoroughly depressed right now. My 3 year old cat just died in my arms. Vet told me yesterday that nothing was wrong with her after xrays, blood tests and urinalysis and sent her home because they didnt want to have to come in over the long weekend to check on any pets that might be there.

3 years of sleeping on my lap and keyboard while I shitpost here, gonna really miss that.

Sorry to hear that!:( Sounds like you were a real comfort to her at the end, though.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Berke Negri posted:

who is going to church today

My wife and I did. It's an Episcopal church, and they've set up a volunteer system that buses immigrant families to school, the store, whatever they need, so they don't have to worry about getting scooped up by ICE. We were pretty impressed with that, so we may go again.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

This country is beyond salvation, 7,000,000th edition.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Not a word about Zach Woods in this piece? Disappointing.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

mandatory lesbian posted:

There was an ice cream truck at work and I had the legendary Sonic bar

They're just as hosed up looking as I've heard

What do they taste like? Just pure food coloring?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

So that’s what’s happened with the Trump thread.:thunk:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

Disney's Cars was a premonition

That the world was only going to get dumber and dumber in the coming years?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Berke Negri posted:

not to be confused with my ex who actually murdered people, she kind of sucked

Amanda Knox gets around.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

R. Mute posted:

for real tho, you're not going to tell me that jeff goldblum is gonna go his whole life without getting caught up in some sort of scandal

It’s called Independence Day 2.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

That partially explains his whole "free frozen yogurt" thing at least.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

continuing the proud dadchat tradition of gay monarchist monks

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

R. Mute posted:

WATCH this WHITE BOY show THEM how it's done. etc.

I could never imagine a Belgian doing that.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

exmarx posted:

who left hundreds of drumpf's tweets in north carolina? haha

exmarx, the Krassensteins have hacked your account.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Pirate Radar posted:

In case you haven’t seen it, Avs, that’s a movie about you

I always saw her as an Anna Paquin type.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

nixonland doesn't really deal with the coverup so much. if you're willing to deal with dry texts, the ervin senate commission published a three volume set of the watergate investigation

Yeah, I've read (some of) this, and it's surprisingly readable.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

this broken hill posted:

the strawbocalypse

Wrap it up strawbailures.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Brass rear end assassin.

I would play the Assassins Creed games if they were called this.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

This is, uh...this is gonna get racist real quick...:stare:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Anyone who hasn't seen "The Death of Stalin" yet needs to drop everything and watch it right now. Jason Isaacs as Zhukov, folks.

\/\/\/yup\/\/\/

Majorian fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Oct 14, 2018

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Jerry Cotton posted:

And that "Lenin" was ADOLPH HITLER!!!

IIRC Dinesh D'Souza has tried to argue that Lenin and Hitler were somehow secretly best buds. He's a real smart dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

exmarx posted:

so apparently the chapo trap house stream was good

Yeah, I...don't think that headline and those photos are going to have the deterrent effect that Breitbart thinks they will have.

• Locked thread